Has anyone used this Telegram bot to find Ukrainian girls?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope

I know people who have slayed off of this bot and its apparently better than Tinder for finding Russians and Ukrainian girls in terms of slay count. The Tinder girls from my experience have been gold diggerish. Have not tried Badoo, I can't get it to work. Basically the way the bot works is you put a pic there, and what I did was I put a sticker that said "lets get drunk" in Ukrainian, then I said "From America in Kyiv". Since I am 5'9" anglo-celtic and American this should work.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, bogii, Pumanator and 2 others
Interesting,but america hasn't even taken ukranian refugee, mainly Poland and germany.

Interesting,but america hasn't even taken ukranian refugee, mainly Poland and germany.
A Ukrianian girl from Kiev said she has tried filling out a an I-134 forum.
Telegram 64GwdDSBvx

desperate fat nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath, Looks234 and 2 others
"Moneymaking & Success "

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17585

I know people who have slayed off of this bot and its apparently better than Tinder for finding Russians and Ukrainian girls in terms of slay count. The Tinder girls from my experience have been gold diggerish. Have not tried Badoo, I can't get it to work. Basically the way the bot works is you put a pic there, and what I did was I put a sticker that said "lets get drunk" in Ukrainian, then I said "From America in Kyiv". Since I am 5'9" anglo-celtic and American this should work.
Just trying it, do you have more of those lol?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
When she gets there she will realise it’s mostly mexicans and niggers.

It’s even more pronounced when you are a poor immigrant.

LOL !
she said she wanted to go FL or NY

she said she wanted to go FL or NY
> ”New york like da mOOveeyS”

> Finally arrives

> it’s just an expensive shithole filled with niggers and people surviving on handouts.

Well there the only parts she’s going to be able to afford to see LOL.
Ukrainians known to be racist

The men literally dieing for their motherland right or wrong and women just trying to hitch a free ride to abandon the country forever.

This might be one of the few wars where the males vastly outnumber the females in the end. Imagine Ukrainian guys when they realise.

Ukrainians are so cucked by jews it’s insane

> ”New york like da mOOveeyS”

> Finally arrives

> it’s just an expensive shithole filled with niggers and people surviving on handouts.

Well there the only parts she’s going to be able to afford to see LOL.
Ukrainians known to be racist

The men literally dieing for their motherland right or wrong and women just trying to hitch a free ride to abandon the country forever.

This might be one of the few wars where the males vastly outnumber the females in the end. Imagine Ukrainian guys when they realise.

Ukrainians are so cucked by jews it’s insane
there are still a ton of ukrainians who can't leave, and many will be sent back. bulgaria and Poland have already said they will not be keeping them when the war is over.

there are still a ton of ukrainians who can't leave, and many will be sent back. bulgaria and Poland have already said they will not be keeping them when the war is over.
That's very good news, it would not be fair to the men whatever happens.

I hate and know this clown world so much it's unreal ----- this is an empty surprise until I actually see a result

Clown world nearly always lies. Rule number 1.

That's very good news, it would not be fair to the men whatever happens.

I hate and know this clown world so much it's unreal ----- this is an empty surprise until I actually see a result

Clown world nearly always lies. Rule number 1.
its basically an ethnic transfer if zog allows it

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
its basically an ethnic transfer if zog allows it
Sounds like a typical zog thing to do that's why I think It will happen.

Ukraine loses >> they punish the men and the foundations of their country.

Scorched Earth tactics ZOG style with humans instead.

Sounds like a typical zog thing to do that's why I think It will happen.

Ukraine loses >> they punish the men and the foundations of their country.

Scorched Earth tactics ZOG style with humans instead.
yeah and we are seeing russia win by clearing out severodonetsk and there's videos of ukrainian soldiers being routed and getting scared on the front lines, they're running out of resources is what i think. the corrupt kyiv regime is withholding supplies from donbass and they're getting payback for it now that russia is just taking down any supply convoys they do get