Got raped by my barber wanna kms

KIVVV

KIVVV

potato peeler of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
So today i went to a barber and got absolutely raped. I didnt get a haircut in like 9 months n had beautiful long wavy curly hair.

Im gettin iois from females on a daily basis from today on ill be invisible to them tho they will laugh at me prolly also

I went from a chadlite to a mtn

Niggers from my class will laugh at me Im skippin school tomorrow and idc

Only wanna cry rn and kill myself

Wished this bitch death multiple times already

@wsada @Iasacrko @PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, reek, atlantean and 4 others
Eodmkdd

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You were never chadlite lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Danish_Retard, lilith and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and KIVVV
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and KIVVV
Stole my comment fuck you nigga
U were one of the few niggas that actually saw my eyes dunno how can u think im not a chadlite solely by them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and wsada
Last edited:
  • +1
U were one of the few niggas that actually saw my eyes dunno how can u think im not a chadlite solely by them
Forgot
Send again pls

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
Ok but u send my ur penis
BRUH WHAT. HE DIDN'T HAVE A REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR EYE TO HIM, BUT I DO. THAT'S NOT FAIR. SEND UR EYES BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV and wsada

• +1
Reactions: reek, atlantean, lemonnz and 1 other person
Its over buddy boyo

• +1
BRUH WHAT. HE DIDN'T HAVE A REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR EYE TO HIM, BUT I DO. THAT'S NOT FAIR. SEND UR EYES BRO
Im so sad man i wanna kms i swear i havent been this sad since 2 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Iasacrko and wsada
  • Hmm...
Aren't you a gay Indian? You should like it tbh

Edit- Only read the title. I thought you actually got raped

Last edited:
  • Woah
I thought u went to the exotic barber for a second

• +1
If u were chadlite the haircut wouldn’t make a difference lol 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, ggg.tv🤫 and KIVVV
It was @igiveup report him to the mods there

• +1
Hey u at least got the d

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-12-21-23-38-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-12-21-23-38-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Iasacrko
Your rating system needs to be studied by Harvard scientists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, ManletJordanBarrett, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
Your rating system needs to be studied by Harvard scientists.
I have hunter eyes nigger. Im a chad for jbs unironically. When ill be low bf ill be a chad honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Allornothing
I have hunter eyes nigger. Im a chad for jbs unironically. When ill be low bf ill be a chad honestly
>Not lean
>Chadlite

Send me your face. You better be David Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ggg.tv🤫 and KIVVV
>Not lean
>Chadlite

Send me your face. You better be David Gandy.
Well i wont bro. Im skinny fat im 5'11 weight around 60 kg. Also my eye area is my best point and u seem to think jaw>eyes. Id be rated subhuman by u so i will pass. Its not that im a fat nigger also but im nowhere near the 12% milestone.

• +1
Well i wont bro. Im skinny fat im 5'11 weight around 60 kg. Also my eye area is my best point and u seem to think jaw>eyes. Id be rated subhuman by u so i will pass.
Jesus christ that's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen. I've seen irl cow turds that couldn't compare. Don't even bother trying to stand up for yourself again that was just pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Diarrhoea and KIVVV
Same thing happened to me today jfl I descend so hard when ever I get a cut but after a week or so I'm back at the moggening ( subhumanity )

• +1
Jesus christ that's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen. I've seen irl cow turds that couldn't compare. Don't even bother trying to stand up for yourself again that was just pathetic.
Thats all facts nigger. I dont exercise on pe as i got spine problems. Im higher bf than ur average nigger not workin out even when being 60 kg. Ill make sure to send u a picture one day tho!

• +1
Thats all facts nigger.
Im skinny fat im 5'11 weight around 60 kg
Lol not surprised
Also my eye area is my best point
Which implies your jaw is dogshit therefore probably not a Chadlite unless your zygos are very good. Try not to get emotional over that statement. It's just a cold-hard fact. Nothing to do with jaw vs eyes.
and u seem to think jaw>eyes.
Well that's just common sense since the jaw is the most dimorphic facial feature. Trying to deny this is like claiming the sky isn't blue. I didn't decide this fact. You overestimate how big I think the importance gap is. Eyes is still like 50% of the face to me so don't try coping out of this like that. You rated a Chadlite with one eye area failo as a mtn. I could make the argument you think eyes>>>>jaw.
Id be rated subhuman by u so i will pass.
A "Chadlite" this scared of rejection sounds like a coping htn virgin at best.

• +1
So today i went to a barber and got absolutely raped. I didnt get a haircut in like 9 months n had beautiful long wavy curly hair.

Im gettin iois from females on a daily basis from today on ill be invisible to them tho they will laugh at me prolly also

I went from a chadlite to a mtn

Niggers from my class will laugh at me Im skippin school tomorrow and idc

Only wanna cry rn and kill myself

Wished this bitch death multiple times already

@wsada @Iasacrko @PointOfNoReturn
Chadlite in mumbai

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Lol not surprised

Which implies your jaw is dogshit therefore probably not a Chadlite unless your zygos are very good. Try not to get emotional over that statement. It's just a cold-hard fact. Nothing to do with jaw vs eyes.

Well that's just common sense since the jaw is the most dimorphic facial feature. Trying to deny this is like claiming the sky isn't blue. I didn't decide this fact. You overestimate how big I think the importance gap is. Eyes is still like 50% of the face to me so don't try coping out of this like that. You rated a Chadlite with one eye area failo as a mtn. I could make the argument you think eyes>>>>jaw.

A "Chadlite" this scared of rejection sounds like a coping htn virgin at best.
Welp ure a very serious rater. I can send u a picture even with my high bf% in a couple of months when ill grow out my brows. I m not contradicting myself when i said my eye area is god tier as it is. My brows are perfect arched + low set.

I suppose my cheekbones are actually good as i have diamond head shape. Zygos are obviously the widest part of my face. I have a better jaw than my classmates but by this forum standards i dunno. Im attendin hs not college so nobodys workin out.

I dont really feel like arguing about jaw>eyes as there are multiple threads about it.

And i was a chadlite honestly. Only thing stopping me from being a chad is my chin.

I have great bones by default cuz of my eyes.

• +1
Send to me too I wanna see "chadlite eyes"
He didn't have chadlite eyes, it was hooded and blue but it had alot of flaws like thin eyebrows and NCT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and KIVVV

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-16-17-41-49-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-16-17-41-49-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ggg.tv🤫
lol the ugliest human being I know IRL has hunter eyes that doesn’t mean shit you prob look like ass high MTN at best, Chadlite could be bald and still mog

• JFL