Give me reasons not to do intermittent fasting

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
I'm 15 years old, and I know this would mess up my development, but I just want to know the reasons

I'm 15 years old, and I know this would mess up my development, but I just want to know the reasons
-lack of nutrients, poor development (especially at 15)
-feel like shit
-cant workout you'll be too exhausted
-can't focus on school bc all you can think ab is food
-health detriments, too lazy to list them all. the right food is good. don't do it

Ur 15 ur already done development bro

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and halloweed
-lack of nutrients, poor development (especially at 15)
-feel like shit
-cant workout you'll be too exhausted
-can't focus on school bc all you can think ab is food
-health detriments, too lazy to list them all. the right food is good. don't do it
True bro, I just talked to the guy, I wasn't even feeling horny due to lack of libido

really bro? I'm 15 and I'm 5'11ft and my plates are wide open still
You’ll probably grow like 2-3 inches if I were to guess I’m praying I grow to 5’10 lol I don’t really care about my height that much (I secretly do) in seriousness I’ve accepted that It might be over for me so I’m just looksmaxxing so I can be a 5’9 Chad 😉

You can eat sufficiently rn but hop on intermittent fasting (14-16hrs a day) everyday once you hit 20+. This would increase the insulin sensitivity which would delay/prevent getting your BG levels above 140 (post prandial).

Being in a 200-400 caloric deficit where every calorie has to fight for its life has significant health benefits. Only drawback would be a slight decrease in T levels after prolonged daily intermittent fasting as you age older.

You’ll probably grow like 2-3 inches if I were to guess I’m praying I grow to 5’10 lol I don’t really care about my height that much (I secretly do) in seriousness I’ve accepted that It might be over for me so I’m just looksmaxxing so I can be a 5’9 Chad 😉
you will make it man

You can eat sufficiently rn but hop on intermittent fasting (14-16hrs a day) everyday once you hit 20+. This would increase the insulin sensitivity which would delay/prevent getting your BG levels above 140 (post prandial).

Being in a 200-400 caloric deficit where every calorie has to fight for its life has significant health benefits. Only drawback would be a slight decrease in T levels after prolonged daily intermittent fasting as you age older.
what a level of intelligence bro, thanks for the information, I will still fast and two to three meals a day in a short time and spend a good time fasting

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog

But I think that testosterone levels drop because of poor nutrition, as there are studies that show that testosterone levels rise during short fasts (12-20h)

I was kinda chubby around age 12 then later on became skinnier, became fully developed (ate shit ton of food) now im skinny with muscle on 6'2 66-67 kg 10.5-11% body fat at 24

I was kinda chubby around age 12 then later on became skinnier, became fully developed (ate shit ton of food) now im skinny with muscle on 6'2 66-67 kg 10.5-11% body fat at 24
Have your bones developed well?

Have your bones developed well?
yes for now its insanely hard for me to bulk even tho once I was chubby and my bones developed well idk if these 2 things are connected tbh maybe just genetics also

yes for now its insanely hard for me to bulk even tho once I was chubby and my bones developed well idk if these 2 things are connected tbh maybe just genetics also
too, and along with a huge portion of nutrients, it must have helped a lot

I grew up consistently not eating in the morning from 6am till 5-6pm. Still turned out find but I'm not tall so?