Girls have the wrong idea thinking flirting with multiple guys will make the guy they like fall for them

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s this one girl in my class who does this and I always feel like telling her so bad because she likes some nigga but she literally maximises her whore by 100000

I mean she obviously likes him more than he likes her and if ur a whoremaxed girls guys will not want any of their friends to know they’re dating u obviously

Idk why they think this is a good idea tbh one day I’ll tell her why he gives 0 fucks about her :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I’m sure If she was modest guys would take her seriously I am even starting to feel bad seeing her chasing niggas who just pump and dumb her :feelskek:

• JFL
There’s this one girl in my class who does this and I always feel like telling her so bad because she likes some nigga but she literally maximises her whore by 100000

I mean she obviously likes him more than he likes her and if ur a whoremaxed girls guys will not want any of their friends to know they’re dating u obviously

Idk why they think this is a good idea tbh one day I’ll tell her why he gives 0 fucks about her :feelskek:
It works for guys though, because what can make men and women attractive are different things. For men it‘s preselection.
This foid probably thought she could do the same thing/imitate she saw a successful dude do.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It works for guys though, because what can make men and women attractive are different things. For men it‘s preselection.
This foid probably thought she could do the same thing/imitate she saw a successful dude do.
I think that’s their logic since they like men that every girl is flirting with they assume men will do the same

But even her who’s a bit above average like I’d say a high mtb there’s no reason the Middle Eastern 5’9 thug maxed manlet wouldn’t date her

But if she’s slapping every man in the ass and flirting just to get his attention obviously he’s not gonna date her and especially admit to his friends he’s with her publicly

• +1
Tho tbh even as a man if u go around flirting with multiple girls and slapping their ass I don’t think ur onitis will see u as boyfriend material :feelskek:

• JFL
Tho tbh even as a man if u go around flirting with multiple girls and slapping their ass I don’t think ur onitis will see u as boyfriend material :feelskek:
Ye that‘s true, but if she sees you around girls or having fun with girls around you, she will see you in a whole another light.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
CB6360D4 DE73 458A 9F7F 0A185833F58C

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Iasacrko

Me and who???!?!?!

• +1
Reactions: Eren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back