Giant swelling on my cheekbone

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Today I woke up with a sort of pimple looking swelling on my left cheekbone, it was red but like 5-10x the size of pimple. It was like sort of a bulge i could grab on very weird. So after i just did my night skin care routine i wanted to check out what the fuck that shit was. So i grabbed an insulin needle and poked like 10-20 holes in the swelling. The only thing that came out was drips of blood. So that means that it’s not a pimple. So i sterilised it with vodka. How can i get rid of this thing as fast as possible?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma, LegitUser, AySab and 4 others
So i grabbed an insulin needle and poked like 10-20 holes in the swelling
the sopranos smile GIF

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, LegitUser, iam good boy and 6 others
Also, I tried popping it before stabbing it. But that hurt like hell. It would feel like some weird pulsating sensation.

benzoyl peroxide.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, RaidenJTR, pneumocystosis and 2 others
benzoyl peroxide.
Ordered that stuff, don’t know when it will arrive. Is it for prescription only, in the Netherlands? (I ordered from BENU)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
bonesmashing maybe and the hammer had some bacteria

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
bonesmashing maybe and the hammer had some bacteria
Haven’t used a hammer on my face in a few weeks, been using my knuckles in the meantime. But i have been taking a break from bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
Man life is so fucking unfair, I try everything I can to get clear skin diet and hygiene wise. But my body keeps betraying me and fucking me in the ass. I’m actually angry as fuck right now

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Update: I put salt on it in hopes the swelling will be gone soon. It feels like it’s burning

how the fuck could such thing develop on my cheekbone out of no where. I shower twice a day, change my bedsheets every week.
I mixed up the two. It's more likely to be a real cyst. It's purely hormonal, can't change it with hygiene.

Be grateful that you only have one on your face. Some people have tons of them on their face at all times (not that big probably but still bad, like me).
Man life is so fucking unfair, I try everything I can to get clear skin diet and hygiene wise. But my body keeps betraying me and fucking me in the ass. I’m actually angry as fuck right now
Don't say things like this. Your body doesn't betray you, it already gave you chadlite face, height, being white, and good physique. You clearly don't recognize how lucky you truly is.
It's gonna go away bro trust me, in half a year you won't even remember it.

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpeg
    IMG_4305.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4305.jpeg
    IMG_4305.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, LegitUser and Zeta
Ordered that stuff, don’t know when it will arrive. Is it for prescription only, in the Netherlands? (I ordered from BENU)
nah, I always got a tube, it stops the inflammation so it doesn't develop into an actual pimple.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio, coisbhai and 1 other person
It's prescription in hungary. Use 5%, 10% is not better, won't work faster, just makes your skin dry asfuck.

• +1
nah, I always got a tube, it stops the inflammation so it doesn't develop into an actual pimple.
Yeah i ordered a tube too, so i can smear that stuff on my face. But do you get it from doctors prescription, or do you buy it online? Because you also live in the Netherlands if im not mistaken

It's prescription in hungary. Use 5%, 10% is not better, won't work faster, just makes your skin dry asfuck.
I'm autistic bro. It's over the counter here, no prescription needed. I need to go to sleep I write nonsense.

• +1
I mixed up the two. It's more likely to be a real cyst. It's purely hormonal, can't change it with hygiene.

Be grateful that you only have one on your face. Some people have tons of them on their face at all times (not that big probably but still bad, like me).

Don't say things like this. Your body doesn't betray you, it already gave you chadlite face, height, being white, and good physique. You clearly don't recognize how lucky you truly is.
It's gonna go away bro trust me, in half a year you won't even remember it.
Thanks for these words however i truly believe that even as a chadlite, a cyst right on my fucking face makes me quite subhuman and I’m not even exaggerating. I’m also going on a clubbing vacation in a week exactly. So i need clear skin by then otherwise I can’t slay anything and I’ll be a low confidence loser.

• +1
Thanks for these words however i truly believe that even as a chadlite, a cyst right on my fucking face makes me quite subhuman and I’m not even exaggerating. I’m also going on a clubbing vacation in a week exactly. So i need clear skin by then otherwise I can’t slay anything and I’ll be a low confidence loser.
I understand bro. You can use a little fakeup to lessen the redness, and NSAIDs to reduce inflammation. But if it's that important, go to a dermatologist, a hydrocortisone shot might be the answer to make it go away ASAP. @AySab help this guy if you can

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Zeta
Chill its just a pimple

I understand bro. You can use a little fakeup to lessen the redness, and NSAIDs to reduce inflammation. But if it's that important, go to a dermatologist, a hydrocortisone shot might be the answer to make it go away ASAP. @AySab help this guy if you can
Within the week?

• +1
Also, I tried popping it before stabbing it. But that hurt like hell. It would feel like some weird pulsating sensation.
Congrats bonesmashing finally worked for a .org user

• JFL
Just ordered it from there too in the hope it arrives faster. I have no time to lose. Thank you Orc
it's sunday, and it's a holiday tomorrow so I don't know whether they'll even pack it, it'll probably arrive on wednesday.

• So Sad
Today I woke up with a sort of pimple looking swelling on my left cheekbone, it was red but like 5-10x the size of pimple. It was like sort of a bulge i could grab on very weird. So after i just did my night skin care routine i wanted to check out what the fuck that shit was. So i grabbed an insulin needle and poked like 10-20 holes in the swelling. The only thing that came out was drips of blood. So that means that it’s not a pimple. So i sterilised it with vodka. How can i get rid of this thing as fast as possible?
Take an ice cube and put it on the spot for 10 minutes and then wait a bit and get a small towel and kinda roll it up so its thicker and soak it under a stream of really hot water from the sink

Put that part which is hot on your cyst and hold it there for 15 minutes, it shouldn't be too hot and be careful not to burn yourself

This method literally removed my huge under the skin cyst in one day that salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide couldn't in 3 days

• +1
can u send a picture in pms or here im interested in what it looks like

• +1
Within the week?
Depends on what that shit actually is. If it's soke type of acne then hydrocortisone shot is the best thing for it, it will likely make it disappear in a week.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Zeta
Take an ice cube and put it on the spot for 10 minutes and then wait a bit and get a small towel and kinda roll it up so its thicker and soak it under a stream of really hot water from the sink

Put that part which is hot on your cyst and hold it there for 15 minutes, it shouldn't be too hot and be careful not to burn yourself

This method literally removed my huge under the skin cyst in one day that salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide couldn't in 3 days
How often should I repeat this process?

Don't worry. It's caused by bonesmashing too much/hard.
It's just your bone creating protection by swelling up the tissue around it with blood. I had the same stuff too sometimes.
But it's kind of a good sign, the bone will grow since you know for certain it's damaged.
the redness will go away in like 2 days and the swelling will gradually decrease. In like 3 days it'll be like it was never there.
shouldn't smear chemicals on it tbh, just let it heal on itself since it isn't an infection

• +1
How often should I repeat this process?
It's not a cyst, just a blood infested swelling. U can't do anything to make it go away faster.
Just a sign your zygo bone will grow to gigachad tier

• JFL
It's not a cyst, just a blood infested swelling. U can't do anything to make it go away faster.
Just a sign your zygo bone will grow to gigachad tier
Man I don’t know, since its kinda under my eye and i never really hit that spot.

Man I don’t know, since its kinda under my eye and i never really hit that spot.
a swelling of that sort won't happen out of nowhere or isn't a pimple. A swelling that contains blood is ALWAYS caused by damage to a muscle or bone near the area of swelling. Def wouldn't worry abt it tho

a swelling of that sort won't happen out of nowhere or isn't a pimple. A swelling that contains blood is ALWAYS caused by damage to a muscle or bone near the area of swelling. Def wouldn't worry abt it tho
You think it would be gone within a week? Also I’m regretting stabbing it with a needle since it might leave scarring.

You think it would be gone within a week? Also I’m regretting stabbing it with a needle since it might leave scarring.
def, even within a couple of days. won't leave scarring too since a needle is really really small. It'll get repaired by the leukocytes in the blood within a day no doubt

• +1
def, even within a couple of days. won't leave scarring too since a needle is really really small. It'll get repaired by the leukocytes in the blood within a day no doubt
Thanks maatje, lifefuel right here

happens to me, its usually a result of histamine release.
you probably ate like shit.
take a anti-histamine and if its still there, crush 400mg of aspirin and apply it topically.

• +1
if its from bonesmashing, thats normal, its just inflamed.
usually takes my body around 2-3 days to settle without the use of medications.

• +1
if its from bonesmashing, thats normal, its just inflamed.
usually takes my body around 2-3 days to settle without the use of medications.
Might be from bonesmashing, because i ate really clean lately