Ghetto nigga shoots himself in the head with a silencer

Even after 200 years it's going to be the same nigga.
Yeah, I know :feelswhy: there’s a lot of things that have to get renovated for black americans to actually be a positive community — Like the destruction of rap/ rap culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
thats literally haitians, not african american blacks
Even african Americans from the New orleans area are cannibals.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and murdah
Its over for us :feelswhy:
New oreleans are mostly haitians too. Just stay away from niggas who come from the Congo basin and central africa. West afrcians are alright.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
New oreleans are mostly haitians too. Just stay away from niggas who come from the Congo basin and central africa. West afrcians are alright.
East africans as well except somalians

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I use to think "Woke" people were mindless heard animals.

But defunding the police in violent black neighborhoods, leads to less violent black people that the state has to take care off, because they kill each other.

Pushing trans ideology onto children is an IQ test, and if you fail you get sterilized. Zero chance I would have fallen for that, at any age.

Everything about woke ideology, is based Eugenics under the surface. It culls the weak, the unworthy, and the filth from society.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, murdah and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and murdah
Niggas glorify this kind of behavior tho. Being a pavement ape with middle school education is a good thing there so people try to become one regardless
Can you guess why?

I use to think "Woke" people were mindless heard animals.

But defunding the police in violent black neighborhoods, leads to less violent black people that the state has to take care off, because they kill each other.

Pushing trans ideology onto children is an IQ test, and if you fail you get sterilized. Zero chance I would have fallen for that, at any age.

Everything about woke ideology, is based Eugenics under the surface. It culls the weak, the unworthy, and the filth from society.
high iq

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
shoot nigger

• +1
Reactions: murdah
is he dead ?

• JFL
Mulattos are the chosen race @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
@Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
yeah I seen it I thought it was suicide

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He did survive, right? He uploaded it to his story I assume

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
His Last Words
"FUCK YALL NIGGA"

Back in my non racist days I remember one time I told a nigger to spot me when benching the fucking retard instead of lifting it up in the middle picked up one side of the bar while being the only spotter and ended up just having the bar sideways on me until another dude came up and got it right CANT trust these retarded niggers to do anything right