Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, Manletmachine, Swarthy Knight and 8 others
This hair colour is so majestic on women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SEPRAY and Manletmachine
Dudes be calling her a tranny in disguise.
Ive always though she was hot. She mogged in agent argyle

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and try2beme
Albanian women fog hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, XtrovertNTnormalfag and try2beme
Hand mogs me
Dua lipa in bikini at a pool in miami 01 04 2020 0

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clown Show and try2beme
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
I thought this bish is muslim wtf

• +1
call me a schizo, but I just don't believe these good looking celebrities produce their own music
you're telling me that all these normie DJs, and singers and producers are rotting in Ableton? it takes a certain amount of autism and obsession to reach high skill level of anything, and there's no way they are putting it in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, silencio, WayneBraaaah and 1 other person
call me a schizo, but I just don't believe these good looking celebrities produce their own music
you're telling me that all these normie DJs, and singers and producers are rotting in Ableton? it takes a certain amount of autism and obsession to reach high skill level of anything, and there's no way they are putting it in
Schizo

• JFL
She literally doesn't know that we're talking about her rn

:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Manletmachine and try2beme
Buddy has never heard of ghost writers, song writers, prods, creative directors, and so on 💀 absolutely water jews control the entertainment industry entirely

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Fogs Brooke Shields

• +1
Buddy has never heard of ghost writers, song writers, prods, creative directors, and so on 💀 absolutely water jews control the entertainment industry entirely
schizo :feelshehe:

• Hmm...
Most of them have producers they don’t do it themselves retard no idea what gave you that idea

• JFL