FILLERS AFTER BIMAX

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
Is it safe to inject fillers 4 months after bimax? Would like to inject fillers into my jaw (Gonions) to make it wider, will probably do other stuff but this is a start.

If not, until when should I wait?

And please don't tell me "Noooo don't get fillers!", I've already made up my mind, just let me know if it's safe or not.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and NorwoodAscender
Fillers are shit don't get em invest in implants instead for long term

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ASM5, fuse and 3 others
i know this is the real you donald…

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
@Akatlyn @Blackgymmax @Cheat_Win @Orc @MaestheticMaso

Is it safe to inject fillers 4 months after bimax? Would like to inject fillers into my jaw (Gonions) to make it wider, will probably do other stuff but this is a start.

If not, until when should I wait?

And please don't tell me "Noooo don't get fillers!", I've already made up my mind, just let me know if it's safe or not.
Yes

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and DonaldJTrump
ask ur surgeon and ur future injector

is ur swelling completely gone)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456, socialcel, DonaldJTrump and 1 other person
ask ur surgeon and ur future injector

is ur swelling completely gone)
Of course it's not completely, it's only been 4 months, but normies don't notice it, I ask them and they say they can't (they would point it out before)

Of course it's not completely, it's only been 4 months, but normies don't notice it, I ask them and they say they can't (they would point it out before)
then wait

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
then wait
why should i wait until my swelling is 10000% gone? it already basically is, the only parts it isn't are NOT the spots i will be injecting.

i would only not inject right now if injecting would genuinely relapse/fuck up my recovery of jaw surgery. do you know if it will?

why should i wait until my swelling is 10000% gone? it already basically is, the only parts it isn't are NOT the spots i will be injecting.

i would only not inject right now if injecting would genuinely relapse/fuck up my recovery of jaw surgery. do you know if it will?
Be patient, stupid retard. There's no way that all the swelling is gone after just 4 months, especially for bimax.

You wouldn't want to inject now when you don't even know how you're going to look in about 2 to 3 months.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, DonaldJTrump and got.daim
Be patient, stupid retard. There's no way that all the swelling is gone after just 4 months, especially for bimax.

You wouldn't want to inject now when you don't even know how you're going to look in about 2 to 3 months.
you think the swelling really affects my jaw width though? i can touch my gonions and it's just raw bone, no bloat or fat or anything, i'm very lean too. its really just in my paranasal area now, so i would agree maybe if you were talking about injecting in the midface but in the jaw i think it should be fine, but idk, i'll probably wait regardless.

you got before/after bimax pics as of yet or are you waiting for swelling to decrease?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and fuse
nigga cut his jaw in pieces just to still have to inject filler loool

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and Miant Gimplants
Can I see before/after of bimax? Where did you went?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and irkedphaggot
nigga cut his jaw in pieces just to still have to inject filler loool
Yeah u can't rly widen ur jaw much during bimax nigga
Can I see before/after of bimax? Where did you went?
you got before/after bimax pics as of yet or are you waiting for swelling to decrease?
Not comfortable sharing pics with strangers tbh, sorry

I will say this though, it is worth it ESPECIALLY if you have health problems. You just need to plan it very well.

Yeah u can't rly widen ur jaw much during bimax nigga

Not comfortable sharing pics with strangers tbh, sorry

I will say this though, it is worth it ESPECIALLY if you have health problems. You just need to plan it very well.
which health problems do you had? how was the recovery?
you cant even share censored photos? :(

which health problems do you had? how was the recovery?
you cant even share censored photos? :(
sleep apnea, it was worse than i thought it'd be tbh but still worth it, but i still kinda have sleep apnea tbh (but its not as bad), still totally all worth it. ALSO, it ascended me way less than i thought it would.

sleep apnea, it was worse than i thought it'd be tbh but still worth it, but i still kinda have sleep apnea tbh (but its not as bad), still totally all worth it. ALSO, it ascended me way less than i thought it would.
how old r u and how long did u wwear braces?

It’s safe, start with no more than 3ml on each gonion and if possible use the thickest product available like Volux, Voluma is ok too but Volux is superior

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump