Even Chad doesn't win at the end, ROBERT PATTISON GOT CUCKED!

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Platinum
Images   2024 04 27T101159332

Even if you miraculously ascend to Chad status your girlfriend is going to be publicly buttfucked by a LTN with retarded looking mouth n there is nothing you can do about.

Over.
Images   2024 04 27T101407149

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Even that curry hrithik roshan cuckee him.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
And he got cucked by a becky who looks worse than him too :lul::lul::lul:
Images   2024 04 27T102940081
Images   2024 04 27T102934317

So basically being Chad doesn't mean shit.

If you don't wanna be cheated on, you have to be her first love, first hug, first kiss and boyfriend.
And she must have a relatively low libido, be demisexual and be mostly an introvert. Then you have a chance.

Otherwise you have to lock her up and keep an eye on her 24/7 and she has to give you all the passwords of her sm.
:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3

Blackpill Even Chad doesn't win at the end,​

OH MY GOD? REALLY? PARTICIPATING IN NUCLEAR AMOUNTS OF DEGENERACY IN YOUR YOUTH AS A CHAD PERMANETLY DAMAGES WOMEN AND THEN LATER NONE OF THEM CAN SETTLE DOWN??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE JUST WANTED TO FEEL PP GOOD FOR HIS YOUTH, WHY CANT HE FIND A LOYAL TRAD WIFE NOW? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Graham and theonewhocantascend
Honestly thank God I'm ugly hot.
Chad= betabuxx cuckhold
Ugly hot= the bull

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, the BULL, killuarush and 1 other person
What's with all these chads getting cucked by curries?
I guees indian mogs white :lul:
That curry roshan looked better than Pattinson at that time. He peaked around the time she said this. Exotic tanned jacked green eyed ethnic vs Pale basement dweller cumskin.

• Woah
That curry roshan looked better than Pattinson at that time. He peaked around the time she said this. Exotic tanned jacked green eyed ethnic vs Pale basement dweller cumskin.

I have that pheno :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Dont think it failos me that hard though, I honestly don't give a f wether women dislike pale skin or not, they are retarded.
Images   2024 04 27T103929948
Images   2024 04 27T104115907

He never mogged Rpatz though, all he has is more NT colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
patinson is like MTN at best

• WTF
patinson is like MTN at best
I'm not even sure if you are serious because people in here are delusional enough to actually believe in this.

MTN is what you see when you hop on the grocery store, Robert is the type of guy you see on wealthy areas only.
He mogs 97% of the male population.

I'm not even sure if you are serious because people in here are delusional enough to actually believe in this.

MTN is what you see when you hop on the grocery store, Robert is the type of guy you see on wealthy areas only.
He mogs 97% of the male population.
average guy in my country looks better

• JFL
average guy in my country looks better
Where the hell you live in? Denmark?

Damn, even though you are exaggerating, I would actually kms If I lived in a contry who has moggers as "average".

OH MY GOD? REALLY? PARTICIPATING IN NUCLEAR AMOUNTS OF DEGENERACY IN YOUR YOUTH AS A CHAD PERMANETLY DAMAGES WOMEN AND THEN LATER NONE OF THEM CAN SETTLE DOWN??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE JUST WANTED TO FEEL PP GOOD FOR HIS YOUTH, WHY CANT HE FIND A LOYAL TRAD WIFE NOW? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yeah, a lot of blackpill guys solely blame women for modern promiscuity / degeneracy, however I have had friends who were from a non-promiscuous background, that got lied to / cheated on by the first or second guy they were dating, who turned out to just use them for sex, then they start hooking up to feel better, then it's downhill from there.

A lot of these "muh alphas" are part of the problem, they lie to get sex, then demand loyalty while they cheat with "muh im da prize" "muh skibidi toilet", contributing to the problem.

It's a two-way street, both men and women are to blame for how dating is now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Dicklet3incher
It's a two-way street, both men and women are to blame for how dating is now.
Let me slightly correct you here

women and chads are to blame
Women and chads have all the sex, chad simply takes advantage of the current state of societies and slay a lot in their youth
women get fucked by them and enjoy it for obvious reasons
But later, the situation goes beyond that , chad who probably wants to settle down struggles to do so ,Because of his past actions, women
have became more whorish than ever before ,It doesnt matter in marriage if he was at some point chad, women can NOT settle down now IN GENERAL from all the whorefucking of the past.
Women now , more mentally ill ever than anyone else fully have control of marriage, will cuck anyone by their side. let it that be chad,normie, or some beta bux incel that thinks he lucked out,But it would be too late now
Highly succesfull men know what they were doing in their youth very greatly, they think it was going to last forever
Now they ruined everything not only for themselves, but obviously for every other man too, all because of some stupid greed

its simple as that, I just described the current status of society and everyones near future ,Please take note that i have never been proven wrong once in my life

• So Sad
Reactions: JoshuaG, Graham and theonewhocantascend
I look a bit to Robert Pattison

• JFL
Those dudes are going full blackpill on my thread man, this wasnt supposed to get this dark, I can't even read it all, fck, men should just all colectely rope at this point.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Those dudes are going full blackpill on my thread man, this wasnt supposed to get this dark, I can't even read it all, fck, men should just all colectely rope at this point.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The greed of the minority destroyed all of the majority:feelsrope::blackpill:
Happens all of the time in history, And is happening once again in front of our very eyes...

women and chads are to blame
I agree with most of what you say, but this here is a big misconception. The friends I had / have weren't getting heartbroken by Chads for the most part, a lot of them were actually not pursuing their most physically attractive options, because they were aware that most of them just wanted sex, so it was actually the MTNs who were lying to them, saying they wanted something serious, so my friends would choose them, and then they would cheat, or say they just wanted sex afterwards (I know there's a lot of guys on here who just want to be mean, especially to women, but if that happened to me I'd be crushed, it sounded brutal).

Sometimes, these goofy goobers would then come running back, saying they regret leaving (most likely because they couldn't get laid again - they thought they were attractive when they actually just got lucky), but by then she's moved on and no longer wants him back, and is searching for something casual.

This group is really harmful to how men are perceived (especially unattractive men), because then women will assume all men are like that (the reverse of All Women Are Like That) and then that's why you have women saying things along the lines of "give an ugly guy a chance and he will just cheat", so they would rather just hook up with a guy they find physically attractive (usually a HTN+), which in turn makes things more competitive (and now the goofy goober struggles to get / keep a girlfriend).

It's why I can't stand redpill / PUA "ha ha just lie to hook up with them fellow skibidi sigma bros" because they're the other half of the feminism-redpill hookup / cheating problem. It's a ping pong game of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, tomorrow300, Xangsane and 1 other person