Don't go to places like SEA/south America etc if you're blonde/blue eyed but ugly

yes bro just sacrifice all of your aesthetic value for natural protection from the sun in those countries not like youd benefit from looks 10x more and can just wear fck n sunscreen

View attachment 190092

daily reminder he would be a famous actor fucking 8 psl women daily if he was white skinned with blue eyes
you and ur retarded friend gudru is missing the point. that cumskins need sunscreen to go outside otherwise they are at a higher chance of getting cancer is strange in itself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you and ur retarded friend gudru is missing the point. that cumskins need sunscreen to go outside otherwise they are at a higher chance of getting cancer is strange in itself.
nigga you need vitamin D supplements to SURVIVE in europe

nigga you need vitamin D supplements to SURVIVE in europe
Nah you don't depending on your race. Whites developed lighter skin to absorb the sun better and produce vitamin D easier. And the nigger @sgt_iron is still coping because whites are more attractive and smarter than his race. Some races are more likely to get certain diseases due to traits, yet cancer has been on the rise regardless of whether it's skin cancer or not

Nah you don't depending on your race. Whites developed lighter skin to absorb the sun better and produce vitamin D easier. And the nigger @sgt_iron is still coping because whites are more attractive and smarter than his race. Some races are more likely to get certain diseases due to traits, yet cancer has been on the rise regardless of whether it's skin cancer or not
and whites still develop skin cancer

true but pollution is also a factor. weak health in general can be too

• +1
and whites still develop skin cancer
Tenor

who cares about skin cancer when you have ideal coloring and some fucking lotion is all you need to prevent it in a foreign country
im sure blacks do too /. cancer is rare. you cant account for the gingers in spain wearing zero sunscreen can you
im sure blacks do too /. cancer is rare. you cant account for the gingers in spain wearing zero sunscreen can you

• +1
View attachment 190110

who cares about skin cancer when you have ideal coloring and some fucking lotion is all you need to prevent it in a foreign country
No not all of them do that's bullshit. Keep coping ape

Yeah exactly thinking it's just the sun is retarded
true but pollution is also a factor. weak health in general can be too
meh

Then they are fucking retarded!
If I was "model tier" I would be busy taking pictures for Instagram, getting modeling jobs, banging stacies and having a great fulfilling normal social life.
I FUCKING HATE BEING HERE AND HAVING TO KNOW ABOUT THIS LOOKS SHIT!!!!
My new favorite poster

• Love it
Reactions: Barbarossa_
jbw theory is not as true as people think

• +1
GO TO INDIA SO YOU CAN SEE STREET SHITTING ANIMALS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Lorsss
Keep crying for us while we use literally our only passable trait to our advantage in order to escape complete misery.

Keep crying for us while we use literally our only passable trait to our advantage in order to escape complete misery.
I'm blonde and blue eyed myself. I just think people overestimate how much ugly white guys slay there lol. Keep in mind I'm saying ugly average white guys still slay obv

I'm blonde and blue eyed myself. I just think people overestimate how much ugly white guys slay there lol. Keep in mind I'm saying ugly average white guys still slay obv
I kind of agree...but I have still seen facially very ugly white guys do well there, but they are always taller and a healthy weight and clean looking. For fat neckbeards it is over even if decent facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 685
How about tall dark and handsome? SEA specifically

Attachments

• EF984FEA-7AE0-45B3-812A-4C1EDFBC889E.jpeg
    EF984FEA-7AE0-45B3-812A-4C1EDFBC889E.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 21
How about tall dark and handsome? SEA specifically
Hed probably do good but I feel like a lot of women would consider that guy in particular too ethnic looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and IndianJock