Do I have SFS

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Title

Please someone name my failos my face looks different everytime a take a photo, idk what I even look like ATP photos for reference

Attachments

• 463209A7-F8FD-4C1F-854F-29B1BA16C0A4.png
    463209A7-F8FD-4C1F-854F-29B1BA16C0A4.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • CA377758-B18E-4F89-8DAF-F43DDB759858.jpeg
    CA377758-B18E-4F89-8DAF-F43DDB759858.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 0
  • 094FAD78-F5A0-4C1E-B7D6-E419E8A30BC2.jpeg
    094FAD78-F5A0-4C1E-B7D6-E419E8A30BC2.jpeg
    895.4 KB · Views: 0
What are my main failos, first 2 are lowkey frauded ngl @Octavian_Augustus

btw i think last photo is the most accurate, maybe use that one when giving adv

Title

Please someone name my failos my face looks different everytime a take a photo, idk what I even look like ATP photos for reference
Fix your lips and hair and try to get rid of those eye bags

Also are malar implants necessary or just infra, im nervous about getting malar since it makes IPD look more cucked

mirin the goku hair
wish my hair was like

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Fix your lips and hair and try to get rid of those eye bags
Lips im working on currently, tryna grow my hair out aswell. Eyebags unfortunately are due to back infras, and lack of preorbital fat, so the only way ti fox that is through surgery.

biggest failos i can see there are eye area and lips u definitely need surgery to fix this stuff

biggest failos i can see there are eye area and lips u definitely need surgery to fix this stuff
Couldn’t I just get lip filler?? Or is it bad enough where I need lip lift due to philtrum. Also are my zygo bones decent enough to not get surgery, because if it inc wodty ot will make my IPD look worse. So im thinking of just getting infra implants, and MSE to increase ipd by a few mm, is that enough?

Couldn’t I just get lip filler?? Or is it bad enough where I need lip lift due to philtrum. Also are my zygo bones decent enough to not get surgery, because if it inc wodty ot will make my IPD look worse. So im thinking of just getting infra implants, and MSE to increase ipd by a few mm, is that enough?
idk if lip filler is enough tbh brah zygos are kinda flat too but if u get MSE you'll see improvement with lateral zygo projection and its gonna tie in well with the mm's you might get in ipd

• +1
idk if lip filler is enough tbh brah zygos are kinda flat too but if u get MSE you'll see improvement with lateral zygo projection and its gonna tie in well with the mm's you might get in ipd
Yep I agree, Im thinking of getting glasses with minor distortion, this way it makes my IPD look higher, ive never seen anyone on the forum mention this, but I think it would alot of people fraud ngl

Yep I agree, Im thinking of getting glasses with minor distortion, this way it makes my IPD look higher, ive never seen anyone on the forum mention this, but I think it would alot of people fraud ngl
be careful with glasses bc you have to be chad for glasses to look good or else you would look like a nerd

be careful with glasses bc you have to be chad for glasses to look good or else you would look like a nerd
I can pull off glasses decently well, it also masks a bad eye area so overall I think its better for me. Lots of glasses dont look nerdy as long as they fit your aesthetic. For example harry potter glasses look nerdy unless you fit the aesthetic. + aviator lenses dont look nerdy. Just depends on frame tbh

I can pull off glasses decently well, it also masks a bad eye area so overall I think its better for me. Lots of glasses dont look nerdy as long as they fit your aesthetic. For example harry potter glasses look nerdy unless you fit the aesthetic. + aviator lenses dont look nerdy. Just depends on frame tbh
good point there if it masks the eye area well for u then i'd say go for it but regardless theres still gonna be work for the rest of the features through surgery so start breaking your back working to save money so that you ascend

• +1