do I have a good maxilla development and nose shape?

yatoro | 1488

yatoro | 1488

Iron
some people say im a nigger

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_113116_701.jpg
    IMG_20240508_113116_701.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
depends how old you are,
its very projected but maybe not tall/rotated enough, so kinda like what black people have when they have sub optimal developent.
if u are pubertycell it might be ok after u grow more
need to see front to analyze

depends how old you are,
its very projected but maybe not tall/rotated enough, so kinda like what black people have when they have sub optimal developent.
if u are pubertycell it might be ok after u grow more
need to see front to analyze
What do you mean, tall/rotated? I'm also a pubertycel, 14-year-old.

What do you mean, tall/rotated? I'm also a pubertycel, 14-year-old.
u will probably be fine then, mew or something, your face will grow a lot, your profile is decent just not that dymorphic but thats cuz your 14.

• +1
Reactions: yatoro | 1488
W. u should probably be at least 6'0 then, focus on socializing in hs, definently play sports. im a senior in hs rn

also dont let the forum get to your head to much. lots of usefull shit here but try not to get to influenced by the forum philosophy.

everything matters not just looks

idk why im giving u this advice i guess i feel like i lost some potential becouse of how i spent hs like i missed opportunities, my first two years i was very timid, girls gave me iois, i had guys tell me girls had crushes on me but i brushed it off becouse i assumed they were just messing with me or something. im sure everyone feels that way but the most important thing i learned on this site was just to not give a fuck and go for what you want. do whats best for you. if u like a girl u might think if u get rejected your social life is over but in reality nobody gives a shit nigga you need to make mystakes to grow anyway. i learned that too late tho, maybe you can learn it sooner. do some crazy shit u will learn more from it than you ever would from reading this forum ngl.

play sports tho nigga a swear best decision u can make in hs. it doesent matter what you do i run track and cross country which is nice becosue you run with the same group year round but anything is good.

W. u should probably be at least 6'0 then, focus on socializing in hs, definently play sports. im a senior in hs rn

also dont let the forum get to your head to much. lots of usefull shit here but try not to get to influenced by the forum philosophy.

everything matters not just looks

idk why im giving u this advice i guess i feel like i lost some potential becouse of how i spent hs like i missed opportunities, my first two years i was very timid, girls gave me iois, i had guys tell me girls had crushes on me but i brushed it off becouse i assumed they were just messing with me or something. im sure everyone feels that way but the most important thing i learned on this site was just to not give a fuck and go for what you want. do whats best for you. if u like a girl u might think if u get rejected your social life is over but in reality nobody gives a shit nigga you need to make mystakes to grow anyway. i learned that too late tho, maybe you can learn it sooner. do some crazy shit u will learn more from it than you ever would from reading this forum ngl.

play sports tho nigga a swear best decision u can make in hs. it doesent matter what you do i run track and cross country which is nice becosue you run with the same group year round but anything is good.
thank you for your advice, appreciate it 😊

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga