Do aromatase inhibitors and GNRH analogs function the same?

E

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16
which one is more effective for height?
can you tag someone who understands?

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34
AI shouldn't be used for heightmaxxing, they can only be used on steroid cycles to keep testosterone in control. On roid cycles you have normal estrogen levels with AI, in heightmaxxing AI crashes estrogen, you will genuinely feel suicidal. Dont be like "ohh bro i can handle that" you will genuinely want to kill yourself and feel like shit all the time. Either take a very low dose ONCE A WHILE and get blood checks to make sure you dont crash estrogen or dont use at all.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
AI, heightmaxxing için kullanılmamalıdır, testosteronu kontrol altında tutmak için sadece steroid döngülerinde kullanılabilirler. Roid döngülerinde AI ile normal östrojen seviyelerine sahipsiniz, yükseklikte AI östrojeni çökertiyor, gerçekten intihara meyilli hissedeceksiniz. "Ah kardeşim bununla başa çıkabilirim" gibi olmayın, gerçekten kendinizi öldürmek isteyeceksiniz ve her zaman bok gibi hissedeceksiniz. Ya ARADA BİR çok düşük doz alın ve östrojeni çarpmadığınızdan emin olmak için kan kontrolleri yapın ya da hiç kullanmayın.
I was actually thinking about suicide before using it i also use HGH, i ignore hair problems.
But for the 1-2 inches I gain, I know i will get brain damage - or maybe delayed brain devolopment. (that's worth my height 5'6 at 16.5)
Are you know anything about GNRHA ?

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34