Did you experience teen love?

teen love is important though but only in the sense that its very important to experience dating a girl that hasnt been ran through or dated anyone else before that, apart from that it doesnt rlly matter tbh

I’ve experienced teen pussy. That’s enough

I met an 18 year old who said she lost her virginity at 15 and now at 18 had already fucked 18 guys

teen love is a meme

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and northern mogger
I met an 18 year old who said she lost her virginity at 15 and now at 18 had already fucked 18 guys

teen love is a meme
Got fucked by 18 guys*
*Unless she's a tranny

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and northern mogger
I had a double digit bodycount before I was like 15.
Okay yeah you aren’t autistic. Putting you on ignore @Xtra @thebuffdon690 jfl at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and northern mogger
Okay yeah you aren’t autistic. Putting you on ignore @Xtra @thebuffdon690 jfl at this
he’s a fake autist larper same as clavicular

• +1
Reactions: plukee and northern mogger
As I suspected, majority of "blackpilled incels"(faggots) here experienced teen love.

Thank you for making this thread so that I can know which faggot to put on ignore (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
As I suspected, majority of "blackpilled incels"(faggots) here experienced teen love.

Thank you for making this thread so that I can know which faggot to put on ignore (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Happy To Help Narendra Modi GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

20008.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus and northern mogger
Nope. The girl I could had my teen love experience moved to another state in 2005 and when I last saw (face to face) her, back in 2008, she didn't even remember me. I'm cursed/unlucky.