Damian hurley

falcon1

falcon1

Imagine being born as a Mogger to a wealthy parent he is trending every yt and ig comment women are thirsty for him

Giga mogger PURE PSL GOD

this is the ideal i have never seen a “male” this as attractive I think it’s because of the robust pretty boy : look that appeals to both genders
IMG 2121

IMG 2119
IMG 2118
IMG 2120
IMG 2117
IMG 2116
IMG 2123
IMG 2122
IMG 2124

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and northern mogger
The reason you find him attractive is because he looks like a girl. You probably wanna fuck him let’s be real

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Clqs, Kazey and 5 others
Dolphincoper detected, opinion rejected

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, mayo mogger and northern mogger
The reason you find him attractive is because he looks like a girl. You probably wanna fuck him let’s be real
ofc I find him a attractive because he is androgynous not fully looking like a girl but also male characteristics

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
ofc I find him a attractive because he is androgynous not fully looking like a girl but also male characteristics
He looks more like a girl than a dude

Tbf if I was forced to fuck any straight dude it would be him because he’s literally a girl so I woundnt feel that bad

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and falcon1
imagine being born a dad worth hundreds of millions supermodel appearance a nd director at 20 mogs me to hell and forth

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Tbf if I was forced to fuck any straight dude it would be him because he’s literally a girl so I woundnt feel that bad
Same if I were to be a relationship with a “male” it would be him

He directed a scene with his mom to do a lesbian scene instead of dude
IMG 2115

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
Proof Hollywood transgenderism upper lip facial hair
IMG 2126

Ur right bro I want him so bad deep down but due to “macho culture” we act like we don’t want feminine looking guys

Ur right bro I want him so bad deep down but due to “macho culture” we act like we don’t want feminine looking guys
I’d rather fuck James Charles tbh this guy is femine looking but he doesn’t do make up for act gay

I’d rather fuck James Charles tbh this guy is femine looking but he doesn’t do make up for act gay
bro I once saw dude that looks exactly like Damian in real life I swear I was super in “love” and bear in mind I was never attracted to any dude before him

bro I once saw dude that looks exactly like Damian in real life I swear I was super in “love” and bear in mind I was never attracted to any dude before him
Calm down

Calm down
No ever since I’m tryna figure out what’s wrong me cuz I’m literally not attracted to any male I find it repulsive but dudes who look as u say “feminine” it’s opposite

No ever since I’m tryna figure out what’s wrong me cuz I’m literally not attracted to any male I find it repulsive but dudes who look as u say “feminine” it’s opposite
Ur gay dude, admit it. Even I’m not attracted to him because I’m straight

Ur gay dude, admit it. Even I’m not attracted to him because I’m straight
Bro I like ur honesty on ur first reply that why I respect u ur straight forward but if I’m gay why am I only exclusively attracted women and rarely males I find attractive that happen to look feminine e.x dude I showed

Bro I like ur honesty on ur first reply that why I respect u ur straight forward but if I’m gay why am I only exclusively attracted women and rarely males I find attractive that happen to look feminine e.x dude I showed
Because u are acting like you are in love with the dude which means your gay. Like I admit he looks Feminine and pretty but I don’t wanna fuck him or anything

@BrahminBoss white femboy

This nigga is a women i can see no male features fuck

I literally only was in love with the dude due to his attitude and that was over a year ago any dude I find now makes me wana 🤮
Because u are acting like you are in love with the dude which means you’re gay. Like I admit he looks Feminine and pretty but I don’t wanna fuck him or anything