not skinny fat but not ripped yet

i want shoulder and ab muscle

cut or build muscle first?
Think, what are you going to cut? Ur bones? Get some muscle faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Sushifart, Zeta and 1 other person
Think, what are you going to cut? Ur bones? Get some muscle faggot
idk if i should cut to 9% first, because what im doing to gain muscle isn’t a bulk therefore if i cut first it would be more beneficial by raising my ambition seeing muscles ripped and looking better in clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, Paroxysm, Sushifart and 1 other person
Current Stats

height : 6’1.75
weight : 157 lbs
muscle mass : 4 lbs
bf : 14%

not skinny fat but not ripped yet

i want shoulder and ab muscle

cut or build muscle first?
you can have nooby gains easily. eat enough protein and train consistently. don't bulk if you are 14% BF, you will get fat and you will not like it, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and muh
idk if i should cut to 9% first, because what im doing to gain muscle isn’t a bulk therefore if i cut first it would be more beneficial by raising my ambition seeing muscles ripped and looking better in clothes
I am ur same height and body fat but i am 220lbs,you are skinny af what sre you going to cut nigga? :lul:

you can have nooby gains easily. eat enough protein and train consistently. don't bulk if you are 14% BF, you will get fat and you will not like it, trust me.
Legit advice

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
nah bro your just fat so you have a different perspective, 14% isn’t that skinny
Screenshot 20240410 095010 comhuaweihimovieoverseas
Screenshot 20240406 004713 cominstagramandroid

Yeah bro hella fat

think you gotta be closer to 10% bf then 14% if your that low or super dehydrated at 6'2

Get as fat as you can ofc with gymcelling. When I was starting with the gym at 6'1 at about 180lbs, I was starving myself to get as low fat% as possible but I had no muscle and I looked like fucking starving skeleton. Go mass for atleast 6 months and don't waste time. If you are gymcelling, counting calories and gaining weight while hitting gym with good gym program, you are good.

cut until you're no longer skinnyfat then bulk.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I dont have a routine i just train whatever i want that day, sometime full body sometimes just 1 muscle group
Can you build muscle solely on full body workouts? I do like 3x a week full body and arm day separately lol... has been going well tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian