Crypto mining

User28823

User28823

Kraken

KASPA doing numbers right now if you're willing to drop 22k on a miner... break even in a few months

I can buy one outright but would rather get a loan and do monthly payments... but if KASPA pulls a KADENA its over... would rather buy a miner that runs SHA-256 for the upcoming BTC bull run

Honestly would be my ideal method of passive income and super scalable once you have things rolling

• +1
Reactions: murdah
cool

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Mobile mining can be done with a phone. Though it won't be profitable forever once the market for it saturates.

Mobile mining can be done with a phone. Though it won't be profitable forever once the market for it saturates.
Sure, if you want to make pennies per day

Sure, if you want to make pennies per day
You're clearly a scrub in this game. If you're tryna go from rags to riches you're not mining the most expensive competitive coin. You're mining the next gen star before everyone else does. But that requires IQ and patience.

Mining Bitcoin when it first came out was also worth "pennies per day" but you could rack up 2000 BTC easily. That most people would sell the moment the price tag got to 35 cents a coin.

• Hmm...
You're clearly a scrub in this game. If you're tryna go from rags to riches you're not mining the most expensive competitive coin. You're mining the next gen star before everyone else does. But that requires IQ and patience.

Mining Bitcoin when it first came out was also worth "pennies per day" but you could rack up 2000 BTC easily. That most people would sell the moment the price tag got to 35 cents a coin.
So buy 50 $30 phones and farm shitcoins ? If I wanted to do that I'd just join telegrams trying to pump and dump and pray one of them works...

I'm not aiming to go rags to riches, I just want a sustainable form of passive income

• +1
Reactions: murdah and TheMewingBBC
Just on a small scale if you use a gaming PC to mine 24/7 you will make a bit of passive income nothing crazy but still good to have extra cash online

So buy 50 $30 phones and farm shitcoins ? If I wanted to do that I'd just join telegrams trying to pump and dump and pray one of them works...

I'm not aiming to go rags to riches, I just want a sustainable form of passive income
Ignorant comment not going to respond to this

Just on a small scale if you use a gaming PC to mine 24/7 you will make a bit of passive income nothing crazy but still good to have extra cash online
how much

Although KLS is pumping right now so its usually only $1-2 you're making a day

Also depends on your electricity cost

But GPU mining is pretty dead after the eth merge I'd rather buy an ASIC and make 2-3 digits a day

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Elvisandreaa

KASPA doing numbers right now if you're willing to drop 22k on a miner... break even in a few months

I can buy one outright but would rather get a loan and do monthly payments... but if KASPA pulls a KADENA its over... would rather buy a miner that runs SHA-256 for the upcoming BTC bull run

Honestly would be my ideal method of passive income and super scalable once you have things rolling
new miner dropped recently
cost like 11k and make 79$ a day
that fucking crazy

You don’t have the iq for it

You don’t have the iq for it
literally just buy a miner plug it into a 240v outlet and ur done jfl u can even pay a % of ur earnings and do hosted mining with a deposit

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, flippasav and Feza
new miner dropped recently
cost like 11k and make 79$ a day
that fucking crazy
thats nothing compared to the initial KASPA numbers, Iceriver KS3 was doing $220/day but as hashrate and difficulty increased and the price of the coin dropped its now doing about $58/day but u could have easily broke even in a few months and print money

• +1
Reactions: Feza
This is why you take action instead of being a little PUSSY BITCH !

Had I bought a Iceriver KS3 back when I made this post, I would have already paid off 3/4 of the costs of the miner. Then within the next 1-2 months it would be fully paid off and I would be printing $80+/day right now

And who knows what's going to happen during the bull run... does KASPA hit $1? I would be set
The temptation to buy...

But if I'm confident KASPA makes it to $1, I can invest 12k into it right now instead of buying the miner and make nearly $60k in profit if it does

both gambles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Hmm...
even if I was making 10k/month passively I wouldn't quit my corporate job because its added security
everyone thinks that until they actually find a way to make 10k passively and realize the time spent scaling that income is better than the time spent on a fixed income (which in the long run is just as volatile especially in the tech industry)

even if I was making 10k/month passively I wouldn't quit my corporate job because its added security
I would only agree with this sentiment if youre making over 6 figures or are on track to make over six figures and in that case combing the sources of incomes you can make a million dollars. But I dont believe most people who say they make six figures, the 10% of people who make 6 figures from corporate jobs are 90% boomers and the other 10% arent on looksmax

I would only agree with this sentiment if youre making over 6 figures or are on track to make over six figures and in that case combing the sources of incomes you can make a million dollars. But I dont believe most people who say they make six figures, the 10% of people who make 6 figures from corporate jobs are 90% boomers and the other 10% arent on looksmax
i want multiple sources of income
everything online
my current job already nets me 6 figures when u count bonuses and stock, but I need more from other sources
if I find a form of passive income I'll be paying off a house with my corpo job within 5 years and then living off of passive income the rest of my life modest lifestyle

i want multiple sources of income
everything online
my current job already nets me 6 figures when u count bonuses and stock, but I need more from other sources
if I find a form of passive income I'll be paying off a house with my corpo job within 5 years and then living off of passive income the rest of my life modest lifestyle
okay fine than based that was my entire point the entire time is to have multiple sources of income im glad you stopped being stubborn and are looking to multiply good luck personally I just stake right now because crypto is going to rally with the election cycle.

• +1
now trying out mining ksapa on muh pc, using it's cpu.
after 16 hours with unmineable app:
Pending balance: 0.10284625 kas
fucking OVER. muh energy cost must have been way higher than it gains. Even when kaspa hits 1 usd. I bet it has costed me more in electricity than 0.1 usd to run the pc for 16 hours.

now trying out mining ksapa on muh pc, using it's cpu.
after 16 hours with unmineable app:
Pending balance: 0.10284625 kas
fucking OVER. muh energy cost must have been way higher than it gains. Even when kaspa hits 1 usd. I bet it has costed me more in electricity than 0.1 usd to run the pc for 16 hours.
It's pointless to compete with ASICs in an ASIC dominant environment

GPU mining is dead for the most part

CPU mining is surprisingly picking up but only grants a dollar or more a day at best depending on specs and coin, but you shouldn't be mining KASPA with a CPU, mine something more profitable like Zephyr

You're better off just buying KASPA than mining it with a CPU

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's pointless to compete with ASICs in an ASIC dominant environment

GPU mining is dead for the most part

CPU mining is surprisingly picking up but only grants a dollar or more a day at best depending on specs and coin, but you shouldn't be mining KASPA with a CPU, mine something more profitable like Zephyr

You're better off just buying KASPA than mining it with a CPU
Thanks for the reply, and info.
It's my 2nd time ever, trying out mining.

Back In 2016 orso, I tried to set up mining litecoin. I spend whole day on it, trying to get the settings right. But failed to get it working, and gave up after 1 day. No apps or tools i found back than, so i had to change shit in bios and add stuff in the source code or something.
Damn, if that one had only succeeded. I would had been swimming litecoin gains.

• +1