Conscientiousness

D

Deleted member 51551

Bronze
if you want to improve at or master anything..
gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, school, business, etc.

conscientiousness is all that matters.

motivation is cope.

smarter, athletic, better looking people are naturally lower conscientious (usually)
the really smart kid in class who barely studies but aces the exam is low conscientious
the "starving artist" is low conscientious

IQ and conscientiousness are in fact negatively correlated.

relatively less intelligent individuals may become more Conscientious to cope with their disadvantage, or that more intelligent individuals do not become so Conscientious over time, as they are able to rely on their intelligence to accomplish most cognitive tasks

this doesn't mean that it's cope though..

Conscientious Adults Excel in Both Objective and Subjective Success

what is conscientiousness?
Conscientiousness is the trait of being
responsible, organized, productive, and rule-following.

perfectionistic, goal oriented, disciplined, focused, & self-controlled.

at it's core being conscientious is about how often you deviate: from your tasks, plans, goals, routine, standards & schedules.

high motivation is more of an extraversion/testosterone trait, but if that's all you have you're not going anywhere.

motivation is helpful, but you need to be conscientious to make progress.
most people rest on their laurels and live off of their genetic gifts their whole life, as they should.

the ideal, the true moggers are able to combine their natural gifts (looks, iq, height, voice)
with high conscientiousness and risk taking and you see who they become

the tom brady's, the kobes, the MJs of the world
they work work work worked, sacrificed
while all the naturally tall and athletic guys who weren't conscientious faded away and got passed on

even looks wise, someone conscientious will keep their looks and have a longer prime way longer than a lazy mf

someone who is consistent, works hard, tracks their progress, and sticks with it in the long term will actually improve their looks
versus someone who looksmaxxes after short bursts of motivation, and descends in between. someone who does it when they feel like it

or tries a drug or supplement for one week lol then says it doesn't work
I gained 1.25' from PE, not knowing whether it would work initially, but only after 2 years
and honestly I'd be at my goal by now if I was more consistent and conscientious.

if you lack conscientiousness it's over for you and any goals, dreams, plans you have.
improving your conscientiousness will help you achieve difficult things, surpass your natural limitations, and mog lazy people.

how do you become more conscientious?
Keep your word to yourself. If you say you're gonna do something, do it.
Use modafinil. Helps laser in on tasks.
Rely on systems, routines, rituals, schedules.
Focus on the details. Seek perfection, precision.
Constantly organize, revise, reduce, optimize things in your life.
Control your environment.
Prepare ahead
Track all progress with numbers, objective data. Hard to do with skincare, but find a way to measure.
Most importantly stop rotting. Try to stay moving working on something.

High IQ + High Conscientiousness + Low Inhib = Unstoppable Mogger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wateriswet, g0op, Abhorrence and 5 others
Mirin myself for being high IQ + extremely high conscientiousness on big 5 + very low inhib (bottom 5% agreeableness on big 5)

The issue you see is that personality is also 80% genetic :lul: you can't really force yourself a certain way

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
damn ive never heard of this word in my entire life, wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Dnr complex words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, laaoo and Deleted member 51465
The issue you see is that personality is also 80% genetic :lul: you can't really force yourself a certain way
i should spit on the people who believe personality is genetic. because they are nothing but disgusting mouth breathing drooling peasants who deserve it

i should spit on the people who believe personality is genetic. because they are nothing but disgusting mouth breathing drooling peasants who deserve it
Lol, explain then

motivation is cope.

smarter, athletic, better looking people are naturally lower conscientious (usually)
the really smart kid in class who barely studies but aces the exam is low conscientious

relatively less intelligent individuals may become more Conscientious to cope with their disadvantage, or that more intelligent individuals do not become so Conscientious over time, as they are able to rely on their intelligence to accomplish most cognitive tasks

at it's core being conscientious is about how often you deviate: from your tasks, plans, goals, routine, standards & schedules.

high motivation is more of an extraversion/testosterone trait, but if that's all you have you're not going anywhere.

most people rest on their laurels and live off of their genetic gifts their whole life, as they should.

the ideal, the true moggers are able to combine their natural gifts (looks, iq, height, voice)

while all the naturally tall and athletic guys who weren't conscientious faded away and got passed on

even looks wise, someone conscientious will keep their looks and have a longer prime way longer than a lazy mf

someone who is consistent, works hard, tracks their progress, and sticks with it in the long term will actually improve their looks
versus someone who looksmaxxes after short bursts of motivation, and descends in between. someone who does it when they feel like it

I gained 1.25' from PE, not knowing whether it would work initially, but only after 2 years
and honestly I'd be at my goal by now if I was more consistent and conscientious.

if you lack conscientiousness it's over for you and any goals, dreams, plans you have.
improving your conscientiousness will help you achieve difficult things, surpass your natural limitations, and mog lazy people.

Prepare ahead
Track all progress with numbers, objective data. Hard to do with skincare, but find a way to measure.

i was gonna hit you with the "credentials" but your pe growth over 2 years is reasonable. I did something similar just a little less growth over the same time. and I like ur use modafinil tip. im personally a adderall fan but ima try moda soon

like 90% of your other tips are horrible tho lol

Lol, explain then
well, i dont think ima be able to do much convincing. but you can 100% change your personality if you breakdown each trait that makes a personality.
alex hermozi talks about this. personality is hard to define but it can be broken down. if it was broken up into 500 traits lets say one of them is eyecontact, then body language, then saying hi when your out in public with friends. each one of this things can be trained

Mirin myself for being high IQ + extremely high conscientiousness on big 5 + very low inhib (bottom 5% agreeableness on big 5)

nice. although you don't want to be extremely high on it either. just above average.

agreeableness ≠ low inhib
low inhib is more related to low neuroticism (fear, cortisol, anxiety) & low conscientious (self-control).

I don't know if it's 80% but i'll take your word for it. but environment and drugs can alter traits pretty easily personality traits in general are hard to increase, not as hard to decrease.

the easiest ones to change are neuroticism, conscientiousness and openness
hard to increase agreeableness and its even harder to increase extraversion (at the brain level)

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
cool thread OP, its a great point that a lot of people miss.
This is absolutely correct.

If High IQ + High Conscientiousness + Low Inhibition = Unstoppable Mogger, then Low IQ + Low Conscientiousness + High Inhibition = Permanent Mentalcel.

If someone has all three of these traits and is also at least HTN, it's essentially life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 51465
well, i dont think ima be able to do much convincing. but you can 100% change your personality if you breakdown each trait that makes a personality.
alex hermozi talks about this. personality is hard to define but it can be broken down. if it was broken up into 500 traits lets say one of them is eyecontact, then body language, then saying hi when your out in public with friends. each one of this things can be trained
That's training behavior not personality. You can fake low inhib and over time it'll become natural but to say it becomes a part of your personality is a stretch

Explain how peronality is not genetic (just curious)

nice. although you don't want to be extremely high on it either. just above average.

low inhib is more related to low neuroticism (fear, cortisol, anxiety) & low conscientious (self-control).

I don't know if it's 80% but i'll take your word for it. but environment and drugs can alter traits pretty easily personality traits in general are hard to increase, not as hard to decrease.

hard to increase agreeableness and its even harder to increase extraversion (at the brain level)
I honestly believe this shit is genetic - even someone's capacity to change. One could argue that an individual's capacity to change their personality traits is also genetically coded into their brain.

That's the cruelest part about this - you can get a bimax for your jaw but you can't get a surgery to fix your non-NTness JFL

i was gonna hit you with the "credentials" but your pe growth over 2 years is reasonable. I did something similar just a little less growth over the same time. and I like ur use modafinil tip. im personally a adderall fan but ima try moda soon

like 90% of your other tips are horrible tho lol
which ones are horrible?

I like mod because its not very dopaminergic, there's no euphoria, just pure robotic focus

• +1
I honestly believe this shit is genetic - even someone's capacity to change. One could argue that an individual's capacity to change their personality traits is also genetically coded into their brain.

That's the cruelest part about this - you can get a bimax for your jaw but you can't get a surgery to fix your non-NTness JFL
hmm. ability to change would fall under neuroplasticity so maybe you're right to some extent.
all of us have that ability though, some more than others.
that's also why they say it's harder to change as a person past 25 up into your oldcel years, because less brain plasticity..
I would say IQ has an affect on ability to change too, but education fills the gap. knowledge can change the way you see things..

Yeah good points but low inhib is absolutely related to agreeableness. As a matter of fact I have low neuroticism but I have a somewhat above average anger response which is a neuroticism subitem. Low agreeableness = you don't care about pleasing your people (and might even enjoy being confrontational or hostile).

In my case it's a bit too much actually. I don't have OCD but a bit more still and I would. And I basically have 0 filters with people I only censor myself when it's useful or I care about the person, not out of wanting to be nice.

Also of course drugs alter personality because they change brain chemistry, but brain chemistry is mostly genetics.
Conscientiousness has a snowballing effect because if you have high % of it you're better able to get into good habits and thus to get more conscientious and to shape your habits properly.

to an extent.. some traits are not that alterable tbh.
you'd just be acting or masking.
you can change conscientiousness though, I believe. especially with the help of stimulants if necessary.
you can't really change extraversion, it's hard. there are several brain differences between the two, the best you can do there is increase sociability which is basically nt level. but extraversion is a lot more than just how often you like to socialize..

Would be even more mogger if you were high in extraversion jfl

ENTJ = ideal type for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Yeah good points but low inhib is absolutely related to agreeableness. As a matter of fact I have low neuroticism but I have a somewhat above average anger response which is a neuroticism subitem. Low agreeableness = you don't care about pleasing your people (and might even enjoy being confrontational or hostile).

In my case it's a bit too much actually. I don't have OCD but a bit more still and I would. And I basically have 0 filters with people I only censor myself when it's useful or I care about the person, not out of wanting to be nice.

Also of course drugs alter personality because they change brain chemistry, but brain chemistry is mostly genetics.
Conscientiousness has a snowballing effect because if you have high % of it you're better able to get into good habits and thus to get more conscientious and to shape your habits properly.
true, but there are people who are low agreeableness and have a confrontational, selfish mindset/worldview/desires but don't act on them and are still high inhib due to either good self-control (conscientiousness/serotonin) or fear of retaliation (neuroticism/cortisol level)

I'm impressed that you know anger is a nuerotic trait. a lot of ppl think anger is good & high T
meanwhile their irritable and bitching 24/7 lol
anger is a low serotonin trait tbh, not a direct testosterone trait
most importantly it's a low IQ trait
I try to reduce my anger response as much as possible,
unless there's a direct mog attempt (physical threat, direct verbal attack)

I agree, the snowballing effect is where the true mogging starts

• +1
hmm. ability to change would fall under neuroplasticity so maybe you're right to some extent.
all of us have that ability though, some more than others.
that's also why they say it's harder to change as a person past 25 up into your oldcel years, because less brain plasticity..
I would say IQ has an affect on ability to change too, but education fills the gap. knowledge can change the way you see things..
Do you think there's a correlation between neuroplasticity and pattern recognition/self awareness?

I've met some truecels with low conscientiousness, and its actually quite sad because they will never seem to be capable of understanding the root cause of their suffering

fuck man i need to get my conscientiousness up

when i was less depressed, i remember scoring 70th-80th percentile

Do you think there's a correlation between neuroplasticity and pattern recognition/self awareness?

I've met some truecels with low conscientiousness, and its actually quite sad because they will never seem to be capable of understanding the root cause of their suffering
with self awareness I'm not sure, with pattern recognition I'd say most likely
that's why psychadelics can change openness, which is the big 5 trait that involves IQ & ideas
psychadelics increase neurogenesis and neuroplasticity

fuck man i need to get my conscientiousness up

when i was less depressed, i remember scoring 70th-80th percentile
meditation can increase grey matter and blood flow to frontal lobes, improving your discipline, decision making and concentration, and self control

stimulants and nootropics for focus. I prefer mod but there are others

I like using the 2 minute & 5 minute rule:
if it takes 5 minutes or less, do it

or counting -5-4-3-2-1 before you got to start doing something,
forcing yourself to do it when you reach 1

thinking of yourself as a video game character you control, separating yourself from your mind.
as if you're in control, you're moving yourself through the world, and you got shit to do

forcing yourself to do shit you don't want to do can increase your willpower and self-control

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 26410
Would be even more mogger if you were high in extraversion jfl

ENTJ = ideal type for males
I am INTJ unfortunately but it's almost as good. ENTJ on average is mogger type I agree

I am INTJ unfortunately but it's almost as good. ENTJ on average is mogger type I agree
Same. Try to be a low-inhib assertive INTJ then. You don't always have to socialize, but when you do make a lasting impression. That's my goal.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, sigil, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
true, but there are people who are low agreeableness and have a confrontational, selfish mindset/worldview/desires but don't act on them and are still high inhib due to either good self-control (conscientiousness/serotonin) or fear of retaliation (neuroticism/cortisol level)

I'm impressed that you know anger is a nuerotic trait. a lot of ppl think anger is good & high T
meanwhile their irritable and bitching 24/7 lol
anger is a low serotonin trait tbh, not a direct testosterone trait
most importantly it's a low IQ trait
I try to reduce my anger response as much as possible,
unless there's a direct mog attempt (physical threat, direct verbal attack)

I agree, the snowballing effect is where the true mogging starts
Yeah that's what I do basically, I have high self control and sometimes of course bc of fear of retaliation. Still low inhib though it got me into trouble and uncomfortable situations jfl. The way I see it low agreeableness + high self control is ideal bc you're technically able to be low inhib but you're not being rash or dumb as a brick

Anything that's reactive usually falls under neuroticism anyway. I don't think it should be suppressed though it's not healthy. With strong emotions it's best to recognize and acnowledge, but to also recognize that you don't have to act on them.

• +1
Same. Try to be a low-inhib assertive INTJ then. You don't always have to socialize, but when you do make a lasting impression. That's my goal.
That's already the case, it's trivial to climb the ladders of small communities with such a "setup". But for large communities the introversion is a big hindrance tbh because you're not often out and about making connections, setting up plans, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 26410
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
yeah entj is like high T + high IQ
ENTJ = Slayer in the Classroom and in the Bedroom

Definite upgrade from an ESTP, whom is less focused on academics

• Love it
Yeah that's what I do basically, I have high self control and sometimes of course bc of fear of retaliation. Still low inhib though it got me into trouble and uncomfortable situations jfl. The way I see it low agreeableness + high self control is ideal bc you're technically able to be low inhib but you're not being rash or dumb as a brick

Anything that's reactive usually falls under neuroticism anyway. I don't think it should be suppressed though it's not healthy. With strong emotions it's best to recognize and acnowledge, but to also recognize that you don't have to act on them.
yeah bro I was really low inhib in the past and my low agreeableness really came through
had many rage outbursts, went to jail one time, fucked some sluts raw i shouldn't have
but that was due to low self control, impulsivity, being dumb as shit lol

best low inhib is just low fear
I read a lot about this, they really are two separate constructs
even psychopathy is split between guys who have extreme lack of fear and guys who have extreme lack of control

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: g0op and Matheus
That's already the case, it's trivial to climb the ladders of small communities with such a "setup". But for large communities the introversion is a big hindrance tbh because you're not often out and about making connections, setting up plans, etc
extraversion mogs it is what it is
but the beauty of it is with better looks you can neutralize the downsides of introversion
better looking = more people wanna talk to you, give you higher status by default

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, g0op and Matheus
extraversion mogs it is what it is
but the beauty of it is with better looks you can neutralize the downsides of introversion
better looking = more people wanna talk to you, give you higher status by default
True it mogs for higher status but introversion has its upsides as well
Yeah, HTN+ is where it's at. Gives a big boost and is more realistic than chadlite+ although that's best of course

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 51551
True it mogs for higher status but introversion has its upsides as well
Yeah, HTN+ is where it's at. Gives a big boost and is more realistic than chadlite+ although that's best of course
what do you think those upsides are?

what do you think those upsides are?
Better ability to focus on non-social tasks, more thoughtful, more secretive and deliberate with information, etc
As far as slaying is concerned you can also nichemaxx with a "mysterious" vibe or whatever, it's a pretty broad and powerful niche tbh. Served me well enough, but you need to have the looks for it (mostly coloring and pheno) to really play into the vibe. You don't imagine a curry acting mysterious.

Tbh introversion vs extroversion are just different strategies. Extroversion is easier to use and probably mogs, you can climb really fast with it but since your power is so visible it's also fragile. With introversion it takes more time but the good thing is that it's also more robust, especially if you're careful with the info you give out.

• +1
Better ability to focus on non-social tasks, more thoughtful, more secretive and deliberate with information, etc
As far as slaying is concerned you can also nichemaxx with a "mysterious" vibe or whatever, it's a pretty broad and powerful niche tbh. Served me well enough, but you need to have the looks for it (mostly coloring and pheno) to really play into the vibe. You don't imagine a curry acting mysterious.

Tbh introversion vs extroversion are just different strategies. Extroversion is easier to use and probably mogs, you can climb really fast with it but since your power is so visible it's also fragile. With introversion it takes more time but the good thing is that it's also more robust, especially if you're careful with the info you give out.
appreciate the thoughtful answer

• +1

motivation is cope.

Prepare ahead

This is brutal because I was high conscientious before becoming blackpilled and I became low afterwards. Nowadays I don't have much energy to do shit, my work, studies etc are like a burden on me. And then I look at myself and say " fuck!" Because im cucking myself by wasting time and doing useless shit like talking here, reading random shit, playing guitar instead of working, studying, looksmaxxing

• +1
That's training behavior not personality. You can fake low inhib and over time it'll become natural but to say it becomes a part of your personality is a stretch
Theres other things you can do aswell, for example, something that consistently transforms people's personalities is joining the military. idk what training they do but it consistently changes the person to be more formal. Things like shrooms or therapy, or reflection or gratitude writing can all help this change. That + training behavior def can change someone's personality especially if they want to change

• +1
to an extent.. some traits are not that alterable tbh.
you'd just be acting or masking.
you can change conscientiousness though, I believe. especially with the help of stimulants if necessary.
you can't really change extraversion, it's hard. there are several brain differences between the two, the best you can do there is increase sociability which is basically nt level. but extraversion is a lot more than just how often you like to socialize..
i think you can change extraversion. you just need the right drugs

which ones are horrible?

I like mod because its not very dopaminergic, there's no euphoria, just pure robotic focus
didnt realize your name til now, I like it.
Ill break it down

Easier said than done, I don't think saying this has any real merit behind it without giving steps to stick to what your saying (sorry for the grammar on that one, too lazy to rephrase)

Im a big fan of using drugs to alter brain chem, productivity and focus

Works but there are plenty of people. me included who has none of these and is still killin it

waste of time, (note as I go on, it seems like most of these actually fit what your looking for, perhaps my problem is I don't see the need for conscientious)

I agree with this

Out of most peoples control. I think most ppl are going to have a bad/ uncomfortable controlled environment or vise versa

Prepare ahead
:what:
most of the time this is counter to life optimization

might work but waste of time for a lot of stuff, unless your tracking to daily in a routine

imo from talking with tons of people wanting to make money. 99% of them don't know where to start / what to work on. and then from that 1% if i tell them or they do know. 99% of that 1% wont do what it takes.

again i think my problem is with conscientiousness now that im reading over this some more. when i responded I just skimmed over ur thread

Theres other things you can do aswell, for example, something that consistently transforms people's personalities is joining the military. idk what training they do but it consistently changes the person to be more formal. Things like shrooms or therapy, or reflection or gratitude writing can all help this change. That + training behavior def can change someone's personality especially if they want to change
Yes the military is an example of behavior adaptation due to external pressure (the military hierarchy). I have no doubt this changes their habits but the effects on personality are prob very limited. Some drugs probably have a larger effect because of their direct impact on brain chemistry

This is brutal because I was high conscientious before becoming blackpilled and I became low afterwards. Nowadays I don't have much energy to do shit, my work, studies etc are like a burden on me. And then I look at myself and say " fuck!" Because im cucking myself by wasting time and doing useless shit like talking here, reading random shit, playing guitar instead of working, studying, looksmaxxing
yeah got to reduce distractions.
This forum is a huge time suck for sure.

blackpill can make you depressed and less goal oriented because a lot of goals we typically set might seem worthless after realizing certain truths. our worldview gets changed drastically

but this feeling that nothing matters can be temporary
after being blackpilled for 4 years and adjusting to new reality, I'm more motivated than ever
more motivation to get rich, to looksmax, to better my life and design my life the way I want
but motivation isn't everything, I'll never ascend and achieve those things if I don't disciplinemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i think you can change extraversion. you just need the right drugs
hmm. cocaine probably can

theres just so many factors and places in the brain that make you one or the other

extraverts have lower dopamine receptor levels, orbitofrontal lobe has more grey matter, auditory parts of the brain are different, they learn differently, the way they taste and smell things are very different,
frontal lobes have less blood flow, amygdala is different but amygdala is pretty alterable imo
testosterone and serotonin levels are different, these are probably easiest to change

researchers say people do become a little less extraverted as they age

extraversion is tied to mating effort, so when we're young and we want status and mating opportunities our extraversion is high, we're highly invested in meeting new people, have lots of energy and want to go to more places. our mating effort will decrease as we age. it's highest for males during puberty

this is why people who are good looking are usually extraverted, they want those things and are more equipped to compete for them.

you can notice when normal people become more attractive after looksmaxxing (like weight loss) they become more extraverted, even a little narcy.
this is the brain preparing them to capitalize on their new smv and compete for rewards like friends, money, sex, fun, stimulation.
so I guess you can change it after all.. ?

extraverts are also high testosterone
another trait directly tied to mating effort
being high T your brain is driven to get social status and mog, this is called agentic extraversion
so injecting T should make you more extraverted to some degree

but at the brain level true extraverts they will hear sounds differently, taste things differently, learn differently than introverts

• Love it
yeah got to reduce distractions.
This forum is a huge time suck for sure.

blackpill can make you depressed and less goal oriented because a lot of goals we typically set might seem worthless after realizing certain truths. our worldview gets changed drastically

but this feeling that nothing matters can be temporary
after being blackpilled for 4 years and adjusting to new reality, I'm more motivated than ever
more motivation to get rich, to looksmax, to better my life and design my life the way I want
but motivation isn't everything, I'll never ascend and achieve those things if I don't disciplinemaxx
But how can i improve it?

But how can i improve it?
there’s a shortcut

make yourself as bored as possible.

literally do nothing fun or artificial for a few days

no music, no tv, no forums, no sugar, no fapping, no social media

take a train ride or something somewhere far and don’t use your phone.

you’ll be so starved of dopamine doing anything will feel good in your brain, and it your brain will latch on to those activities as their new source of dopamine.

Then it’s up to you to make sure you’re reintroducing the habits you want, and don’t reintroduce your old habits unless you use hard limits and time restrictions, etc.

discipline is all about taking control of yourself like a parent would.
Or like you’re a video game character you control. force yourself to do shit and not do other shit

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
chad greycel thread on .org as usual

• +1