Cigarettes are an insane socialmaxx

What do you work/study?

I do not smoke but from what I've seen during breaks there are usually some people smoking. And t seems like they are always way lower inhib and have more conversations than the people in the break room who dont smoke.

Smoking keeps you occupied without needing your full attention like staring into your phone, so you can initiate conversations if you please. But at the same time you're not really expected to. So it generally eases social interactions.
They may be lower inhib, but they’re also the kind of disgusting people I do not yearn to be around.

They add nothing to society and damaging your health just to converge with them and potentially impress them isn’t a wise thing to do.

90% of my friends are a result of " got a lighter?" interaction. weed is even stronger bond, once u smoke weed with someone it's like you lived with them for a year.

• +1
Reactions: Homunculus
It's like you have to do small talk until the cigarette ends and you have an excuse to get to know eachother. The networking power of smoking is real.
My go to nowadays is smokemaxxing and concertmaxxing. Every abused addict runs outside to smoke after the concert and groups just start talking to eachother. I legit gain new friends or potential gf each time.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Literally I've never met more people that I have from smoking
Every time you smoke with someone you're building a dopamine connection with them in their mind due to the nicotine meaning they associate you with good feelings
Is low inhib as fuck too
If you want to socialize with junkies and low lives, yes

But they're always a last resort I guess. I can see how you can list it as an option.

But thats the lowest of the low in my opinion. Try being more high value and hang around ambitious and successful people.