"chico is HTN" "O'pry is aspie" "Barret has no appeal" (GTFIH)

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
All of these dudes are multi-millionaires because of the way they look. They pose for a camera, make $10,000 then go do drugs with 10/10 women while you rot in your wageslave job and browse .org.

They lifemog you and me so hard and calling any of them anything but ultra-chad is retarded

stop the cope

1930496-800w.jpg

iu

iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagger, Luffymaxxing, rand anon and 7 others
water is wet imagine listening to basement dweller schizos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
true but there are like 10 threads posted liek this everyday
just put them on mute unironically or even better just close the site and don’t come back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, mayo mogger and 1 other person
woah bro, spamming pictures of them really changed my perspective, thanks for the insight bro!!

woah bro, spamming pictures of them really changed my perspective, thanks for the insight bro!!
i also typed like 3 sentences bhai

i also typed like 3 sentences bhai
yes, but generally fame does not equate to the quality most of the time, look at any clothing brands, foods etc

ofc they lifemog but that isnt related to their appeal, just like how most female models dont have appeal neither do males, its all on a "range" axiomatic base

yes, but generally fame does not equate to the quality most of the time, look at any clothing brands, foods etc

ofc they lifemog but that isnt related to their appeal, just like how most female models dont have appeal neither do males, its all on a "range" axiomatic base
Why exactly would you compare male models to female models. Models are supposed to be dimorphic on the MALE spectrum. So a woman who's a model will be uglier than a man who's a model.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
They're so hot dammit I crave some

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Why exactly would you compare male models to female models. Models are supposed to be dimorphic on the MALE spectrum. So a woman who's a model will be uglier than a man who's a model.
same spectrum of media "hype"/drive

the model vs mc donalds cashier meme is accurate

Shit photos of O’Pry and Chico, they look like gay twinks

In their primes: two chadlites and 1 alien.

barrett mogs to shit

same spectrum of media "hype"/drive

the model vs mc donalds cashier meme is accurate
No it's like that for women
For men it's the opposite
Almost 50% of your attractiveness as a man is facial leanness and dimorphism which is what they look for in models. Ur just wrong bro

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Chico mogs these aliens.

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
No it's like that for women
For men it's the opposite
Almost 50% of your attractiveness as a man is facial leanness and dimorphism which is what they look for in models. Ur just wrong bro
u seriously cant get chicos cock out of your mouth can you, they are overrated just like female models, its not a secret

Hey yo bro boyo, do u charge for ratings ,if not how ur gonna utilise the learnings of psl?

u seriously cant get chicos cock out of your mouth can you, they are overrated just like female models, its not a secret
You're delusional man.hes not overrated. You're overrated

If they were overrated Wouldn't a guy like you be a top dog since you lack model features and facial leanness? I mean most of the forum would be top tier Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back