Chat GPT is a godsend

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Every so often the mongrels oppressing us make a mistake and give us a tool a little too useful.

Chat GPT is one such tool. It’s a game changer. You can legit learn the basics of any concept through this thing. It’s very good at answering specific questions that involve mechanisms, math, and precise rules.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, poopoohead, User28823 and 8 others
Fken replaces teachers and tutors.

Go home teacher I’ll take it from here.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Finalcut123
ok, ill learn to play harmonica with chat GPT (will update results)

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
Every so often the mongrels oppressing us make a mistake and give us a tool a little too useful.

Chat GPT is one such tool. It’s a game changer. You can legit learn the basics of any concept through this thing. It’s very good at answering specific questions that involve mechanisms, math, and precise rules.
It is horrible at math actually at least past elementary school. Why, I have no clue.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, alriodai and Deleted member 14392
It is horrible at math actually at least past elementary school. Why, I have no clue.
The wolfram plug-in makes it incredible powerful though. Ppl on reddit are saying its amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
i like it, good, but wrong about a lot of things study wise
was wrong about anatomy, histology, organic chemistry, etc lot of shit i study, was right but qrwong about many things, i dont trust it about studies no more

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Patient A, Marsik and 1 other person
why not use playground

laughs cage GIF

you wont be saying its a godsend when gpt5 takes all the jobs

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and 5'8manlet
was wrong about anatomy, histology, organic chemistry, etc lot of shit i study, was right but qrwong about many things, i dont trust it about studies no more
Unironically it had worked pretty well for me until now

Interestingly I study the same things as you, are you a doctor-to-be uni stud?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and alriodai
Imagine when it gets to a point where there is AI healthcare and we don’t have to deal with all these female nurses and doctors at shit. Just a ai bot doing his work

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Imagine when it gets to a point where there is AI healthcare and we don’t have to deal with all these female nurses and doctors at shit. Just a ai bot doing his work
Won’t make a difference, health care is a scam. With AI you just won’t have to worry about the human attitude from those cupcakes.

• +1
It just pulls shit off the internet, and it's getting worse because of the high traffic so you might as well do math and shit like that in your own. English and essays and shit work perfectly though, I usually have to say "make it less professional" because it does not write high school level shit

It just pulls shit off the internet, and it's getting worse because of the high traffic so you might as well do math and shit like that in your own. English and essays and shit work perfectly though, I usually have to say "make it less professional" because it does not write high school level shit
They’re making GPT weaker and less efficient to weaken the power peasants have

They’re making GPT weaker and less efficient to weaken the power peasants have
its because:
They had to lobotomise it over 109 times because 4chan kept making it say nigger and every time they would add new code instructions to stop it saying nigger, 4chan would find a new way to make it say nigger.

MV5BOWUzY2IxZDctYmRlOC00Yzg5LWI2ZTktOTcwOWRiYjY3NzJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI4OTg2Njg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

its because:
Modern day lobotomy are cigarettes, alcohol, illegal recreational drugs, legal prescribed drugs, and vaccines (with Covid vaccines being the latest addition).

Elites are smart, they cover rebels (first three), and they cover sheep (last 2).

To not be lobotomized you’d have be so extremely high IQ and extremely high disagreeableness.

Not only that the elites made the lobotomization process the point of entry for social interaction. If you ain’t into alcohol or drugs good luck getting laid, and if you can’t get laid good luck gaining the required experience that comes with being in a sexual relationship with a woman.

And to get a job lobotomization is point of entry, if you don’t have Covid vaccine good luck finding an employer an employer that’ll hire you.

Lol at not being a psychopathic robber/murderer.

Also, what does “it” refer to in your post?

• Love it
Unironically it had worked pretty well for me until now

Interestingly I study the same things as you, are you a doctor-to-be uni stud?
ye; it was wrong about basic shit i studied and i was surprised so i asked myself did i study that shit wrong am i that retarded to not have understand it, then i asked it "Aren't you sure that blablabla is blablabla" and ChatGPT tells me "You're right! I apologize for that, blabla blabla"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ShowerMaxxing, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
ye; it was wrong about basic shit i studied and i was surprised so i asked myself did i study that shit wrong am i that retarded to not have understand it, then i asked it "Aren't you sure that blablabla is blablabla" and ChatGPT tells me "You're right! I apologize for that, blabla blabla"
That is correct, I apologize for any previous incorrect response and any confusion it may have caused you.

ok, ill learn to play harmonica with chat GPT (will update results)
(progress update)
it only showed me some links for easy songs to imitate
was very happy with the results =)

Legit learned to code in JavaScript and some basics of node.js yesterday from it.
It’s fucked, so many ways to make money from it too.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
(progress update)
it only showed me some links for easy songs to imitate
was very happy with the results =)
harmonica is my hobby now

Attachments

• Voice 001_W_20230407_192221.mp3
    842.5 KB
Could it teach me how to code and learn this SEO situation ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back