Can’t stop laughing at this image. (Don’t become a roidcel)

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Mentalmaxxer

Put the facepill aside for a second. You can reach the physique on the left in a couple years with consistent training and nutrition. Roidmaxxing to get the results on the right is just gonna give you attention from gay dudes and lifelong health problems.

I know someone did a tinder experiment where Alex (guy on the right) got a lot tinder matches because he’s nichemaxxed, but do you really think he’d have gotten less if he had the physique on the left?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, igniteisbad, Deprived and 11 others
View attachment 2907569
Put the facepill aside for a second. You can reach the physique on the left in a couple years with consistent training and nutrition. Roidmaxxing to get the results on the right is just gonna give you attention from gay dudes and lifelong health problems.

I know someone did a tinder experiment where Alex (guy on the right) got a lot tinder matches because he’s nichemaxxed, but do you really think he’d have gotten less if he had the physique on the left?
If the left dude had the body of the right dude the commenta would be the same, it is face bro a ltn will always be ltn despite gym, water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, user123456, lowiqNormie and 5 others
Roids is a looksmax depends which one

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and ConfusedBolivian
It's not the bodypill it's the facepill exclusively
Exchange the faces of both and the comments will reverse too

• +1
Reactions: user123456, RAMU KAKA, tallnegga and 4 others
left dude look like he recessed

It's not the bodypill it's the facepill exclusively
Exchange the faces of both and the comments will reverse too
unlikely since girls prefer lean guys like the guy on the left

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and liberiangrimreaper
View attachment 2907569

JFL at you for thinking Alex is roidmaxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and MaestheticMaso
Of course he is. Don’t be so gullible just because he’s a manlet and muh lifted for 15 years.

" you can reach the physique on the left in a couple years "

You can reach his physique in 3 months of starving yourself without gym what do you mean years :lul:
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aber
Of course he is. Don’t be so gullible just because he’s a manlet and muh lifted for 15 years.
Nigga what? Have you ever watched his videos and training frequency? His clavicles also wouldn’t be so shit if he was on roids.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Nigga what? Have you ever watched his videos and training frequency? His clavicles also wouldn’t be so shit if he was on roids.
You think steroids change your clavicles? Lol retard

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
I personally believe he’s probably natty. But he definitely has the “roidmaxxed” look.

Roids won’t do anything for clavicles unless you started taking them when you were still developing.

He seems to get better, and stronger as he’s getting older by a big difference. So he’s probably on some sort of TRT regiment at least. Honestly I think everyone should be once they get past a certain age

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I personally believe he’s probably natty. But he definitely has the “roidmaxxed” look.
Exactly due to his overdeveloped chest, but that’s possible because it’s compressed by his narrow clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Roids won’t do anything for clavicles unless you started taking them when you were still developing.

He seems to get better, and stronger as he’s getting older by a big difference. So he’s probably on some sort of TRT regiment at least. Honestly I think everyone should be once they get past a certain age
I agree.

• +1
True, only a small amount of people actually can NOT build an aesthetic physique without steroids. That's why you should NOT take steroids since they come with more looksmins then looksmaxxes. (Like balding and acne). Of course you can counter those side effects but it's just not worth it in the end.
FACE = LAW ;)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RoyaleWithCheese, boss8055 and 1 other person
True, only a small amount of people actually can NOT build an aesthetic physique without steroids. That's why you should NOT take steroids since they come with more looksmins then looksmaxxes. (Like balding and acne). Of course you can counter those side effects but it's just not worth it in the end.
FACE = LAW ;)
Balding isnt looksmin if you are high psl, it can even be a looksmaxx for some. The worst aide effects are health wise bro and doing roids for ut looks is very retarded like very

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Zeta
Balding isnt looksmin if you are high psl, it can even be a looksmaxx for some. The worst aide effects are health wise bro and doing roids for ut looks is very retarded like very
Indeed thats why I say roids are not worth it. But i dissagree with your take on balding. A receiding hairline is NOT a looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ConfusedBolivian, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
FACE = LAW ;)
Having an aesthetic physique is dependent on your individual skeletal structure. Clavicles, scapula and waist size.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zeta
Left still looks better if you crop their faces
Crop

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RoyaleWithCheese and moreroidsmoredates
Having an aesthetic physique is dependent on your individual skeletal structure. Clavicles, scapula and waist size.
Unfortunately very true. My skeletal structure is quite fucking trash. However i still cope and go to the gym to try to make my physique as good as possible even tho it might actually be over :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
FACE = LAW ;)
Aesthetic is tall, good face, and good frame. Simple as that. Can’t really build that, except maybe by frauding frame

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zeta
Aesthetic is tall, good face, and good frame. Simple as that. Can’t really build that, except maybe by frauding frame
Yes, you can fraud frame by getting muscular. Thick juicy delts will make your bidelt wider of course

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and MaestheticMaso
Face is law, we know.. don’t expect to be a slayer from steroids if you don’t have other attributes to complement the muscles like height frame and face. But most importantly, face

Wow, I can't believe an objectively more attractive, taller man is getting more female attention than an ugly manlet!:feelsgood::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and butterworld
Yes, you can fraud frame by getting muscular. Thick juicy delts will make your bidelt wider of course
But honestly I think height and face are the most important aspects. That’s why the most aesthetic physiques were mostly all over 6ft with good faces.

Look at this guy. Very good physique, but looks ridiculous. Clearly had low prenatal T and he’s compensating by running a pharmacy.

Attachments

• E643036A-1C75-413A-A54E-0080AA20ADC8.jpeg
    E643036A-1C75-413A-A54E-0080AA20ADC8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zeta, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Indeed thats why I say roids are not worth it. But i dissagree with your take on balding. A receiding hairline is NOT a looksmax.
Debatedable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
But honestly I think height and face are the most important aspects. That’s why the most aesthetic physiques were mostly all over 6ft with good faces.

Look at this guy. Very good physique, but looks ridiculous. Clearly had low prenatal T and he’s compensating by running a pharmacy.
Yeah i've seen him. Physique is crazy, i do think that he is short tho. And let's not even talk about his face because everyone knows it's over:ROFLMAO:

• JFL

Gunnar Rosbo05
Images   2024 05 08T142705986

• +1

Looks so weird and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Zeta
Manlets shouldn’t roid, it screams coping.

The only way you can get away with it is if you’re black tbh

• +1
Manlets shouldn’t roid, it screams coping.

The only way you can get away with it if you’re black tbh
Tall htn+ look mogger on roids

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Tall htn+ look mogger on roids
Yeah that combination screams high testosterone bad body slayer, even tall MTN with tattoos can give off a similar feeling with tattoos and tan skin

• +1
I have to roid hard to get the body of the guy on the left sadly.

Roids are a crutch for shit genetics the same way as surgery is a crutch for shit bones.

Normies can gymmaxx and leanmaxx their way but for subhumans like me it takes hard choices.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese