Can you guess if they are transgender or not?

What was your score?

• 0-9

• 10-19

• 20-29

• 30-39

• 40-49

• 50-59

• 60-69

• 70-79

• 80-89

• 90-100

Results are only viewable after voting.
tigrxs

tigrxs

🌽🐱
Post your exact scores as well

Scores by people who have taken the quiz:
90% - 100% 100 Takers
80% - 89% 592 Takers
70% - 79% 1,563 Takers
60% - 69% 2,774 Takers
50% - 59%1,373 Takers
40% - 49% 637 Takers
30% - 39% 154 Takers
20% - 29% 133 Takers
10% - 19% 33 Takers
0% - 9% 6 Takers

I got 88%

I'm interested to see how this website compares to the average person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
72 even when being a aspie

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
What inceldom does to a mf

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: insufferableincel, normie_joe, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
what a joke

what gender is this supposed to be so I can know what to answer

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, hypernormie and tigrxs
84%

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and tigrxs

Bad test overall for the reason I stated above.

I'd get 90% + if not for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and tigrxs
what do you mean the reason stated above?

that's one of the most obvious ones
Idk if they are claiming they are man or woman to say they are transgender

cant you read you idiot?
They are obviously biological male but they could claim they are female, based on the way they dress. Or they could be just some crossdresser who dont claim to be a woman. How am I supposed to know that.

cant you read you idiot?
They are obviously biological male but they could claim they are female, based on the way they dress. Or they could be just some crossdresser who dont claim to be a woman. How am I supposed to know that.
the trans people in that have had the surgery

68%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and tigrxs
nobody is entering their score:feelsrope:

what a joke
View attachment 2883226

what gender is this supposed to be so I can know what to answer
Word I answered cis on that one because it’s clearly a male but that’s technically “incorrect” problem is how tf am I supposed to know what that abomination identifies as.

I scored 80% but there a couple like this where you can tell the gender of the person but it’s not clear what that person thinks they are so you technically answer correct but still get it wrong.

I only got 80% because I thought a few cis women were trans because I was overthinking. I clocked every tranny though.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Word I answered cis on that one because it’s clearly a male but that’s technically “incorrect” problem is how tf am I supposed to know what that abomination identifies as.

I scored 80% but there a couple like this where you can tell the gender of the person but it’s not clear what that person thinks they are so you technically answer correct but still get it wrong.

I only got 80% because I thought a few cis women were trans because I was overthinking. I clocked every tranny though.
they are female to male trans bro

"Clealy" my ass

please submit your scores

I got 80%

• +1
72%

• +1
the average is 75% so far

not including me

90% - 100% 100 Takers
80% - 89% 592 Takers
70% - 79% 1,563 Takers
60% - 69% 2,774 Takers
50% - 59%1,373 Takers
40% - 49% 637 Takers
30% - 39% 154 Takers
20% - 29% 133 Takers
10% - 19% 33 Takers
0% - 9% 6 Takers

I got 88%

84%

• +1
IMG 3583

• +1

90% - 100% 100 Takers
80% - 89% 592 Takers
70% - 79% 1,563 Takers
60% - 69% 2,774 Takers
50% - 59%1,373 Takers
40% - 49% 637 Takers
30% - 39% 154 Takers
20% - 29% 133 Takers
10% - 19% 33 Takers
0% - 9% 6 Takers

I got 88%

• +1
lowest score so far 👏

make sure to submit it
i couldnt even tell the trans men lol but when it was a trans woman i got it almost every time

• +1
if its MTF then its the worst transition ive ever seen
Yeah that’s my point. A lot of these “trans” people don’t bother actually transitioning. They are trans in name only, I see it all the time.

For starters there are no mastectomy scars below the chest or around the nipples where they would have to be.

The nipples (not the areola) are also incredibly small which is more typical in males than females and is hard to alter with surgery.

I’ve spent a lot of time in FTM Reddit communities and other places where they gather when I was researching the phenomenon. It is incredibly rare for a woman to be lean and bony. If lean the FTM will have to have muscles, if skinny, the FTM will be skinny fat. Being both skinny and lean is not something they can achieve. That’s basically a male thing, even a lot of MTF’s tend to stay that way even when taking estrogen.

I have seen some FTM’s who genuinely pass but it’s like 1/1000 and I’ve only seen them in photos. In irl interaction, no matter how masculine they look on camera there tends to be many other traits that signal to your brain you aren’t interacting with a man.

I’ve met multiple FTM’s and the general assumption at best when they do pass is that you’re interacting with a very gay male.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and tigrxs
Yeah that’s my point. A lot of these “trans” people don’t bother actually transitioning. They are trans in name only, I see it all the time.

For starters there are no mastectomy scars below the chest or around the nipples where they would have to be.

The nipples (not the areola) are also incredibly small which is more typical in males than females and is hard to alter with surgery.

I’ve spent a lot of time in FTM Reddit communities and other places where they gather when I was researching the phenomenon. It is incredibly rare for a woman to be lean and bony. If lean the FTM will have to have muscles, if skinny, the FTM will be skinny fat. Being both skinny and lean is not something they can achieve. That’s basically a male thing, even a lot of MTF’s tend to stay that way even when taking estrogen.

I have seen some FTM’s who genuinely pass but it’s like 1/1000 and I’ve only seen them in photos. In irl interaction, no matter how masculine they look on camera there tends to be many other traits that signal to your brain you aren’t interacting with a man.

I’ve met multiple FTM’s and the general assumption at best when they do pass is that you’re interacting with a very gay male.
what do you do when you can tell? do you tell them or something? or just do nothing?

all look trans to me

• +1
what do you do when you can tell? do you tell them or something? or just do nothing?
I don’t tell them, I just go on with my life with further confidence in my belief that transitioning, at least for women is doomed to failure.

If I have to interact with them, which has happened on a few occasions, I treat them as I would treat any man but because they aren’t men and I am hyper masculine in my behavior, that usually makes them uncomfortable. They lack the social awareness built from experience dealing with higher status males as a male with how to behave. They kind of bet on the assumption that males have a certain natural camaraderie and don’t expect that they will have to deal with conflict from more aggressive males. When put in this position they will behave in a very low status way or overcompensate (still low status behavior) because they aren’t built for masculine competition. Then I just treat them how I would treat any low status male. I’m not necessarily being mean to them just not giving them any attention or significance.

This is also why you see FTM’s gravitate towards leftist groups of males. Those types of males tend to not be very masculine and so don’t engage in competition with eachother. That’s a safe environment for a FTM because she won’t have to prove (or realistically fail to prove) her masculinity.

• +1

And it’s rare for ftm to have a chad body

• +1
And it’s rare for ftm to have a chad body
I saw one the other day on a dating app when I was having this discussion with a friend. I wish I screenshotted it, I had changed my preferences to transmen to show him how they tend to look compared to actual men and I saw this FTM that was more muscular and lean than any FTM I’ve ever seen, I was confused at first and thought the app was showing me a gay guy. So it’s possible but I guess it’s the same way some guys take estrogen and grow tits while others barely see any changes, some girls are just hyper responsive to testosterone.

I couldn’t tell her height though so maybe she was like 5’5 with a chad physique which would have made it pointless. If she was 5’7+ she could pass as male visually.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and tigrxs
I saw one the other day on a dating app when I was having this discussion with a friend. I wish I screenshotted it, I had changed my preferences to transmen to show him how they tend to look compared to actual men and I saw this FTM that was more muscular and lean than any FTM I’ve ever seen, I was confused at first and thought the app was showing me a gay guy. So it’s possible but I guess it’s the same way some guys take estrogen and grow tits while others barely see any changes, some girls are just hyper responsive to testosterone.

I couldn’t tell her height though so maybe she was like 5’5 with a chad physique which would have made it pointless. If she was 5’7+ she could pass as male visually.
And what was she facially ratingwise? Jfl I bet everyone slays her manpussy

trans people are people. everyone is unique, beautiful and different no matter what.
:lul:

Stupid test. Cherry picked and filtered still photos of fully clothed people alone in controlled environments. IRL 90+% of trans people are overtly trans. A 5'3" FTM with a beard can pass easily as a natural male in photos, or a 5'11" MTF can pass easily as a natural female inp photos, but IRL their height and frame would be a tell that they were Trans. Wasn't Chaz Bono one of the pictures?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
dawgs I got 44% , idk I just called most ppl trans cos u can never be too careful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and OldRooster