Can you get the college experience without living in a dorm?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Sphinx
Title

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
No, I learnt this the hard way

Yes, but you get even more of it if you live in a dorm - you can extend your social circle and opportunities more in the dorm, on top of what you can get at the courses.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I would dorm but I’m saving up for LL. Brutal

Are you asking bcuz u are going in or looking back on it?
I’m considering not going in a dorm cause i already have everything i need and organized at my regular house

Nope, especially if you use this forum.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and silencio
I’m considering not going in a dorm cause i already have everything i need and organized at my regular house
If u want to experience the full social uni life or whatever it’s a death sentence if you don’t go in, will make it 100x harder to make friends which you don’t drift from and also bcuz they will all be in dorms so you may feel left out, that’s what happened to me. I just ended up back home and now I rot lol, but try to looksmax cuz it’s fun

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and autistic_tendencies
If u want to experience the full social uni life or whatever it’s a death sentence if you don’t go in, will make it 100x harder to make friends which you don’t drift from and also bcuz they will all be in dorms so you may feel left out, that’s what happened to me. I just ended up back home and now I rot lol, but try to looksmax cuz it’s fun
Isnt it just annoying to live in a dorm tho? Like you cant have ur own space and all your products are in the same space as your roomate

I mean is it possible to get a single dorm? That only you live in?

Isnt it just annoying to live in a dorm tho? Like you cant have ur own space and all your products are in the same space as your roomate

Oh yeh it’s different in the US I forgot I did it in the UK we don’t have to room share. I’ve always thought room sharing would be fun tho it’s probably not bad. Do it though you won’t regret having these experiences when you look back on it like i did

Nah you can’t, and also you need to be 5’11 and jacked minimum.

Listen.you are coping hard. You probably have it in your mind it’s more comfortable to stay home but I promise you will be fucked socially if you just commute.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Razeb, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. - Isaac Asimov

Listen.you are coping hard. You probably have it in your mind it’s more comfortable to stay home but I promise you will be fucked socially if you just commute.
Is there a way i can just dorm alone? Or would it be way too expensive

So is that what this is about? You don’t want a roommate.
65 percent roomate 35 percent more comfortable at home and less pricey

Agree with @Aladin if you just want to ldar you don't need to ask us for an excuse. The correct answer is really obvious.

You will either live with other incels like you or with Chad who will fuck women constantly and cuck you.

Either way, you will hear other people having sex, while you rot. The moans and sounds of cheeks clapping will echo on the whole floor.

It's brutal suicide fuel.

Agree with @Aladin if you just want to ldar you don't need to ask us for an excuse. The correct answer is really obvious.
Missed the point completely ngl

You will either live with other incels like you or with Chad who will fuck women constantly and cuck you.

Either way, you will hear other people having sex, while you rot. The moans and sounds of cheeks clapping will echo on the whole floor.

It's brutal suicide fuel.
Not that common if your roommate isn’t Chad.

Are you the same “Numb” from incels.is?

Nope but you'll save money. On reflection, I was a rotter so I probably should've just went to a uni close to home. Now I have a £65k loan I'm trying to pay back.

It's likely you are a rotter too since you're asking this.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nope but you'll save money. On reflection, I was a rotter so I probably should've just went to a uni close to home. Now I have a £65k loan I'm trying to pay back.

It's likely you are a rotter too since you're asking this.
So u rotted in ur dorm? What exactly is the difference if i just went there without a dorm?

Not that common if your roommate isn’t Chad.
Doesn't matter who your roommate is. The neighbouring rooms can have sex havers and the sounds of women getting railed will echo on the whole floor (I have experience with this).

You have 5 secs to turn on music and feel less cucked, but 5 secs is enough to suicide fuel you.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Nope, unfortunately. This is why I will always hate ZOG for the pandemic bullshit. That was during what should have been my first year on campus:feelswah: @rand anon I hate it bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Nah, you need to live in the dorm. You are severely hampered by commuting n shut !

Doesn't matter who your roommate is. The neighbouring rooms can have sex havers and the sounds of women getting railed will echo on the whole floor (I have experience with this).

You have 5 secs to turn on music and feel less cucked, but 5 secs is enough to suicide fuel you.
dude I didn't live on dorm but my roommate had a girlfriend and hearing them fuck was fucking ragefuel:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
My friend who is at uni lives at home, it hasn't impacted his social life at all. He has a mix of friends who live at home and in dorms so he can either go there. It's all about being NT, if he didn't have a social group he wouldn't have been invited out or go clubbing etc.

The only thing he complains about is not being able to take girls home from the club to fuck because of his parents jfl.

Nah, you need to live in the dorm. You are severely hampered by commuting n shut !
Dude how different could it be? I’ve yet to see someone reply with the major differences

Dude how different could it be? I’ve yet to see someone reply with the major differences
Well, for one thing you'll be living in close proximity with your classmates so you'll have more time to bond with them. Instead of driving every freaking day, and only seeing them in classes n shut. You need shared experiences etc.

I lived in dorms and it happened once in my entire time there. I’m not thin skinned either so I didn’t even care that much.

So u rotted in ur dorm? What exactly is the difference if i just went there without a dorm?
You're surrounded by students and people your age 24/7. I rotted through choice. If youre non-NT and struggle to make friends outside of uni it's gonna be same story inside as well

Nah I’m a commuter and I can confirm.

Like what specifically is different? Why can’t you live the same life?
Everything he mentioned in that video is the average commuter experience

dorming gives u the uni experience commuting doesnt
View attachment 2884714
this guy's the same age as me:lul::lul::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

We're so cooked. Well, he is specifically. Thank god I moved out to a uni place the moment I could. I now have at least some friends and stuff thankfully. If I had to commute it would be owari da for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
@ElTruecel ???