Can bonesmashing produce better results than bimax?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I have a flat maxila, and my chin is a bit recessed too, if I bonesmash these for a few months could I produce better results than bimax? I’m ready to beat the shit out of my face with a hammer if it means Chad jaw :feelswah:

Bone smashing is more akin to implants, not jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
@incel194012940 everyone was predicting how you died:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I am always amazed how stupid people can be.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
I am always amazed how stupid people can be.
im surprised how stupid deniers can be

bonesmashing has literal proof in the world happening all the time, with autistc kids who beat themselves and mfers who spemd their life smashing bricks with their fist and making the bones strong and large. just look at tge average boxers bones too

the only way bones grow is by being stimulated and pushed

im surprised how stupid deniers can be

bonesmashing has literal proof in the world happening all the time, with autistc kids who beat themselves and mfers who spemd their life smashing bricks with their fist and making the bones strong and large. just look at tge average boxers bones too

the only way bones grow is by being stimulated and pushed
Does bonesmashing forearms work?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Wtf you don't bonesmash muscle. Wristbone bonesmashing probably does ask @Lorsss.

In theory hard mewing is about maxillary expansion + remodelling with CCW rotation as a side effect. As I've mentioned multiple times, I saw cheekbones and zygomatic gains from hard mewing, but no eye area improvement etc.

Chin bonesmashing works, I've tried it too.

Edit: @bignosesmallchin you never smash bone behind the muscle. Only directly like wrists, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bigchazy
200 1

super duper aspie shit omfg.ye bonesmashing vs 30k surgery wtf bro

I have a flat maxila, and my chin is a bit recessed too, if I bonesmash these for a few months could I produce better results than bimax? I’m ready to beat the shit out of my face with a hammer if it means Chad jaw :feelswah:
First over all AUTISM, second of all if you need either your fucked already