bonesmashing lifefuel (bonelesscels GTFIH)

yyamann

yyamann

if i dont become chad by 2026 i'll commit suicide.
i have to agree with @Clavicular on bonesmashing and that it gives results because i myself have results from bonesmashing in a year of consistent smashing, results on chin and zygos are incredible

pic from 23 of may 2023 (jfl at my subhuman face before getting more bone mass)

IMG 3482

pic i took yesterday (ignore the autistic smile)
IMG 9859

you can see a big difference in the zygos and chin

now this is another angle for my zygo before:
IMG 6817

same angle (took this pic as im making this thread):
IMG 9863

but its not about bonesmashing alone u need to have a stack of shit that helps bone growth
edit:
this is the great thread @Clavicular posted about smashing which inspired me to post my results with bonesmashing to prove his point as he also said in his youtube video that he got results from smashing

Thread 'My Current Bonesmashing Regime + Guide'
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-current-bonesmashing-regime-guide.1020091/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Kavkaz777, xayru and 23 others
i have to agree with @Clavicular on bonesmashing and that it gives results because i myself have results from bonesmashing in a year of consistent smashing, results on chin and zygos are incredible

View attachment 2908730

View attachment 2908731

View attachment 2908746
View attachment 2908749

but its not about bonesmashing alone u need to have a stack of shit that helps bone growth
edit:
this is the great thread @Clavicular posted about smashing which inspired me to post my results with bonesmashing to prove his point as he also said in his youtube video that he got results from smashing

Nice lip fillers but they look so unnatural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, PrinceofDarkness, soover4me and 4 others

View attachment 2908730

View attachment 2908731

View attachment 2908746
View attachment 2908749

edit:

What's ur bonesmashing routine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: synock21
yeah whats the routine

Nice, what's your age?

yeah whats the routine
just smash ur bones with a hammer and also just get a some shit to promote bone growth i did it daily on zygos + chin

• JFL
Reactions: 8incheer
How much time to smash per day and what object per day and no rest day between the weeks?
well i did it in the most stupid way ever bc im a retard i just did it daily with a hammer but i'd take rest days if i felt like the pain was a lot for me to smash and time per day i just depended on pain and swelling to determine ifca session is done or not + make sure to smash as symmetrically as u could

• +1
Reactions: future_
Puberty bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8incheer, zura and soover4me
holy shit nice work. what stack? any PEDs?

holy shit nice work. how long per day and what stack? any PEDs?
stack that i took is magnesium, d3, k2, zinc and calcium. didnt take any PEDs tho, im an abused dog brokie i worked a low paying job in a shithole so i couldnt afford hgh jfl even tho it wouldve been amazing

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, widdi and Miant Gimplants
Lifefuel, let's see if I can grow a jaw

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing and yyamann
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel
What's ur slay count? Also the number of likes/matches on bumble and tinder ?

lips look very slightly autistic but incredible results. Your eye area looked better before but I guess just frauded. You should get fillers to hide some UUE

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
What's ur slay count? Also the number of likes/matches on bumble and tinder ?
i dont have bumble or tinder bhai, slay count is at 3 jfl bc i have shit social skills and i live in a muslim country

• +1
Reactions: FBl
lips look very slightly autistic but incredible results. Your eye area looked better before but I guess just frauded. You should get fillers to hide some UUE
thinking about fat grafting and pdo threads to fix uee i have medium hooding i dont have fully bulging eyes i just get more uee when i look down
IMG 9636

this pic of my eyes is kinda eye level seems a bit angled upward to be honest with u but u can see i still have a bit of uee even with a slight upward angle so yea i need to fix that currently trying softmaxxes for uee to see if they're cope if they dont work i'll just get something done

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
thinking about fat grafting and pdo threads to fix uee i have medium hooding i dont have fully bulging eyes i just get more uee when i look down
View attachment 2908818
this pic of my eyes is kinda eye level seems a bit angled upward to be honest with u but u can see i still have a bit of uee even with a slight upward angle so yea i need to fix that currently trying softmaxxes for uee to see if they're cope if they dont work i'll just get something done
having some uee is okay, tbh we have really similar eye area and your medial canthus is mogger tier. only things you can do to improve is just yeah hardmaxxing the uee if you like because its not really necessary and I dont even know if it would ascend you. Of course you can try eye lightening iyw :lul: but there isnt much proven results since the method only got popularity in the last month or so

having some uee is okay, tbh we have really similar eye area and your medial canthus is mogger tier. only things you can do to improve is just yeah hardmaxxing the uee if you like because its not really necessary and I dont even know if it would ascend you. Of course you can try eye lightening iyw :lul: but there isnt much proven results since the method only got popularity in the last month or so
yea uee not really bothering me atm might aswell do softmaxxes until im not brokie, gonna pour hydrogen peroxide to get better eye color :lul: its okay if im blind at least i'll have A10's 😈

Yup I. Did it a few times and told people here but no one listens. Negative side effect is assymetry and bad skin. Also can look deformed if overdone

Yup I. Did it a few times and told people here but no one listens. Negative side effect is assymetry and bad skin. Also can look deformed if overdone
yea it works just try to be as symmetrical as possible with ur smashing and keep in mind to not overdo so that u dont botch urself and look like a burn victim + if u wanna fix skin just depends on the issue but nothing tret cant fix and laser if its too bad

Clearly fillers faggot

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, rubberduck, Monobloc and 1 other person
lifefuel tbh

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rubberduck and yyamann
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Monobloc and KevinDurder
@Clavicular you gotta see this bruv

stack that i took is magnesium, d3, k2, zinc and calcium. didnt take any PEDs tho, im an abused dog brokie i worked a low paying job in a shithole so i couldnt afford hgh jfl even tho it wouldve been amazing
mirin the effort and how much d3 and k2 and calcium did u dose btw?

Clearly cheek biting.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
Looks like it, either that or it’s just temporary swelling from bonesmashing
View attachment 2909123
theres no swelling bc then the soft tissue would look irregular and have bruising this id just redness. i wouldnt go out with a swollen face thats stupid

mirin the effort and how much d3 and k2 and calcium did u dose?
daily 30,000 iu a day of d3 and 300 mcg which isnt of my own creation i just saw a guy on quora saying its a good dose so i was like fuck it calcium absorption already increases when u take d3 so i just used to take double the regular dosage and spam calcium rich foods so i dont slack, not really the best dosage in .org standards but it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: future_ and lightswinning

View attachment 2908730

View attachment 2908731

View attachment 2908746
View attachment 2908749

edit:

Holy shit good thread OP

@coispet check dis out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and yyamann
failed to mention thumbpulling in the thread which also helped bc i did thumbpulling and bonesmashing throughout this entire time period until i got these results so just keep doing both consistently and theres no way you wont see results

Holy shit good thread OP

@coispet check dis out
They’re good results, but to low iq dogs, this is puberty lol

No results will change the minds of neurotic org incels

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
They’re good results, but to low iq dogs, this is puberty lol

No results will change the minds of neurotic org incels
puberty results from age 17 to almost 19?

You can smile and cheek bite you fucking retarded nigger
yea but it would be a narrow awkward smile fucking retard im autisticly ear to ear smiling and still have hollows

yea but it would be a narrow awkward smile fucking retard im autisticly ear to ear smiling and still have hollows
It is a narrow awkward smile you camel looking faggot, if you actually look like that when you're smiling you're beyond fucked

It is a narrow awkward smile you camel looking faggot, if you actually look like that when you're smiling you're beyond fucked
i do look like that when smiling and i dont give a flying fuck faggot

i do look like that when smiling and i dont give a flying fuck faggot
That dent on your forehead must be the reason you're so fucking retarded and are cheek biting.
looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
just smash ur bones with a hammer and also just get a some shit to promote bone growth i did it daily on zygos + chin
What promotes bone growth?