Blackpill is a cope for your shitty social skills and misantrophy

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
Literally just be yourself bro, life is beautiful.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, JoeKeys9, hopeless NTmaxxer and 5 others
Quite true. I'm certainly not a HTN, more like a strong MTN, and I was able to get some girls because of my social circle and outgoing personality. These things matter a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and STAMPEDE
I just want to be good enough. pretty enough. human enough

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and wsada
how about i put you on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Aero
no I don’t. why lie in our sacred space.
In order for others to love you, you need to first love yourself, bro. You're enough just the way you are.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and iblamejews
is this the conclusion you made after being on this site for 6 years
It's the conclusion I made after I left this site for many years and went into the real life. Love is universal and everyone deserves it.

It's the conclusion I made after I left this site for many years and went into the real life. Love is universal and everyone deserves it.
What did you do to overcome your mentalcelness ? Any methods ? Therapy ? Drugs ?
I need to know man :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE
I don't want to spend too much time writing stuff on this forum. Just came to have a look after seeing some news article about looksmaxxing (jfl). Wanted to share a bit of my life experience, as I used to be rotting on this forum hating society and having hateful thoughts every day for a long time of my life. Found out that having that kind of mindset is not really good for your mental health:lul: Positivity attracts positivity, kindness attracts kindness, love attracts love, give love to receive love. That's how you will find true happiness. Not by hitting your face with a hammer to try and look better:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, Klasik01, lilith and 1 other person
OP here espousing platitudes equivalent to 'live laugh love' motivational faceberg posts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and lilith
OP here espousing platitudes equivalent to 'live laugh love' motivational faceberg posts
What's funny about it is that it's literally that simple.

Preaching to the wrong choir, bud. People love to be miserable here. Some do it for fun, some do it because they have nothing else. Most move on eventually.

Maybe if you’re at least a mid mtn, but I am not
Aren't you tall tho ? Height halo is giga strong i'll rather be ugly and tall

286.jpg

6'5 isnt enough to halo a ltn face
How tho that's giga tall, i keep seing subhumans at that height get lusted over especially if they're gymmaxxed or have a wide frame

I don't want to spend too much time writing stuff on this forum. Just came to have a look after seeing some news article about looksmaxxing (jfl). Wanted to share a bit of my life experience, as I used to be rotting on this forum hating society and having hateful thoughts every day for a long time of my life. Found out that having that kind of mindset is not really good for your mental health:lul: Positivity attracts positivity, kindness attracts kindness, love attracts love, give love to receive love. That's how you will find true happiness. Not by hitting your face with a hammer to try and look better:lul:
Girls love to receive love, but not from ugly men. Girls love men attention, their value comes from it.
Just be ugly and non NT bro, just be yourself. No beautiful life for ugly broke people.

If bluepill was true none of us would be here and no man would be complaining about dating in 2024. Incels would not exist and social media would be full of desirable women but that's not the case. If BP weren't true then everyone would be dating the opposite sex in their ages, not older men or younger women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
How tho that's giga tall, i keep seing subhumans at that height get lusted over especially if they're gymmaxxed or have a wide frame
bs, also today i got brutally mogged by a 6'7 or 6'8 htn

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Wow, is this what happens when you waste thousands on therapy? You just fall into this bluepill vortex of cope? I guess it makes sense, you want to feel as if the thousands you spent was worth something.

I am stone cold incel