• So Sad
Reactions: FrenchChad, greywind, rand anon and 8 others
Large nose it fucks up the harmony even if you have other good features

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, likenesss, fuse and 8 others
nose is hardly ever the breaking point for harmony, lots of models got awful noses.

it's eyes btw, eyes make or break your face because they're what people are looking at most of the time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, tombradylover, ketamin and 14 others
nose is hardly ever the breaking point for harmony, lots of models got awful noses.

it's eyes btw, eyes make or break your face because they're what people are looking at most of the time.
U can have bad ipd but good eyes tho

A shit nose can be balanced by a good byzgomatic width and bigonial width ig

A shit nose can be balanced by a good byzgomatic width and bigonial width ig
noses are like 30% smaller irl photos distort the fuck out of them because they're the closest to the lens.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, beebeem_, atlantean and 2 others
es ratio followed by long midface.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
How shit? That’s an extreme example. Also it’s funny how you use that example but he still slayed the hottest chick of all time, so clearly isn’t that shit
below 44,5 and above 47.

He is also an NBA player, millionaire, 6'6 and his other features are good, perhaps she subconciously wanted to offset her own dolphin ipd, or she just wanted to settle down.

nevertheless if he went on tinder without his status he wouldn't get very much matches, also a lot of people commented that he is clearly below her league so the eyes bring him down quite a bit, he literally looks like a cyclops because of it. With normal eyes he could be a chad

• JFL
Reactions: silencio

ehh maybe from the front but from the side nose if its large and crooked it looks bad and from the front it sticks out

i would be a true robust pretty boy if it wasn't for my nose, i still am robust pretty boy but nose takes away too much attractivness

Last edited:
Not the biggest harmony breaker but my brutal bad nose is completly throwing away my harmony

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
below 44,5 and above 47.

He is also an NBA player, millionaire, 6'6 and his other features are good, perhaps she subconciously wanted to offset her own dolphin ipd, or she just wanted to settle down.

nevertheless if he went on tinder without his status he wouldn't get very much matches, also a lot of people commented that he is clearly below her league so the eyes bring him down quite a bit, he literally looks like a cyclops because of it. With normal eyes he could be a chad
Yeh I think IPD below 44 is fine tho if the eye shape is good. Like chace Crawford has super close set eyes but it makes him look more appealing than if they were wider set, and it’s more masculinising, I don’t think it’s a harmony breaker unless it’s cyclops like Lima Bf.

ehh maybe from the front but from the side nose if its large and crooked it looks bad and from the front it sticks out

i would be a true robust pretty boy if it wasn't for my nose, i still am robust pretty boy but nose takes away too much attractivness
in most cases when the nose looks prominent from the side it's not the actual nose that's causing it but the lack of jaw.

Long midface is the biggest breaker for sure, along with ES ratio

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and Autismcel
Yeh I think IPD below 44 is fine tho if the eye shape is good. Like chace Crawford has super close set eyes but it makes him look more appealing than if they were wider set, and it’s more masculinising, I don’t think it’s a harmony breaker unless it’s cyclops like Lima Bf.
Chace Crawford looks waaay better with ideal ipd lol

Chacecrawford

Long philtrum, narrow ipd and vertical dystopia. Lucky me i've 2 of them :lul:

H
Being giga cyclops or giga dolphinHow gid
Chace Crawford looks waaay better with ideal ipd lol

View attachment 2883991View attachment 2883990
Not really, just looks weird, that’s too wide set, I stared at it for a few minutes as well. Point is his IPD isn’t a harmony breaker, it complements his features well and gives him a unique appearance. And what girl is even gonna point that out IRL, more than a fucked up jaw. Unless it’s cyclops level then it’s fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: smallman
only philtrum and eye spacing to me really is like impossible to harrmonize, big lips are literally a western beauty standard and most noses as long as they aren't shaped weirdly can be compensated

H

Not really, just looks weird, that’s too wide set, I stared at it for a few minutes as well. Point is his IPD isn’t a harmony breaker, it complements his features well and gives him a unique appearance. And what girl is even gonna point that out IRL, more than a fucked up jaw. Unless it’s cyclops level then it’s fine
Just because girls don't point something out irl doesn't mean it doesn't make it a flaw lol. Its subconscious. Hes still a good looking dude but it just deducts from his harmony and overall attractiveness

Just because girls don't point something out irl doesn't mean it doesn't make it a flaw lol. Its subconscious. Hes still a good looking dude but it just deducts from his harmony and overall attractiveness
I never said that. I said if it’s not noticeable it shouldn’t count as a harmony breaker, unless it’s extreme ofc and affects real world appeal.

I never said that. I said if it’s not noticeable it shouldn’t count as a harmony breaker, unless it’s extreme ofc and affects real world appeal.
Its not within ideal range so he does get harmony deducted yes. It doesnt have to be deformity tier to nuke harmony

Yeh I know it deducts. I specifically said harmony breaker, meaning usually on the extreme levels or screws up your harmony massively. It doesn’t in his case, but yes it’s a minor flaw.
Its not within ideal range so he does get harmony deducted yes. It doesnt have to be deformity tier to nuke harmony

• +1
Reactions: smallman
this is true. currently on month 5 of tret, nose easily shrunk half a size (free rhino) and helped me asend

• +1
Reactions: prince_
this is true. currently on month 5 of tret, nose easily shrunk half a size (free rhino) and helped me asend
LIFEFUEL?? Just yesterday i started Tretinoin 0.1% for acne and its great if it can also slim my nose a bit which would ascend me astronomically

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Shit mouth to nose is the biggest harmony breaker

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Yeah my harmony sucks too I’m overall decent looking but I hate my elongated midface and my small mouth and my skin texture overall. I probably go in the future with lefort 1 and I’m gonna buy MSE palate expander. My jaw and eye are is even though good but still I’m not happy with the way I look. I attract girls but not the girl I wand to attract…I’m so desperat