Beyond the Blackpill | Personality is more important

JEWS ARE THE REASON WOMENS STANDARDS ARE SO HIGH AND I CANT GET A GIRL

IM MTN WHY CANT I FUCKING BE LOVED?? THE JEWESS THE FUCKIG

JEEEEUUUUUUWWWZZZUHHH
Women and communists and capitalists and freemasons and many others are also to blame including yourself
Thats harder to change then looks:lul:
If you change your looks it's easier to change your personality that I can agree
But I've seen many extroverted subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc and HTN_Mentalcel
Women and communists and capitalists and freemasons and many others are also to blame including yourself
NO NO NO

YOIUUU
ARE NOT
GONNA PIT
ME
ON THE SAME LEVEL LF THE FUCKING KIKE SHEKAL HOARDING JEWS

YOUR JUST NOT

ITS NOTNINCLSUING ME I’m moy a jew.

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and HTN_Mentalcel

JEEEEUUUUUUWWWZZZUHHH
People are just uglier than they were in the past. Wrist size has decreased by a lot in past few years, and if it was measureable facial bone density and features have also degraded. People have crooked teeth and its seen as normal but it was always like this.

If you change your looks it's easier to change your personality that I can agree
But I've seen many extroverted subhumans
They didnt have to do shit to become extroverted it just came naturally. Normies arent club slayers they are at best in LTRs which has a power inbalance/ get sex through drugging a foid and then.... rape.

People are just uglier than they were in the past. Wrist size has decreased by a lot in past few years, and if it was measureable facial bone density and features have also degraded. People have crooked teeth and its seen as normal but it was always like this.
I’m mtn-high mtn at 25% bf, there should be no reason i cant get laid, but i grew up ugly, which proves the NT being genetic part

People are not uglier, standards are just higher

Back then a 5’7 ltn could get a relationship no problem

Now, not even, you need 7.5 x 6 minimum to be human

Life doesnt start till high htn and ill say this until i die

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Personality only matters for women i'd rather be with a 6 with great personality than a 8 who is a npc bimbo, for men u need looks

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Blackpill completely discredits personality, you can change your personality over time
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Eggg fucking Zactly

Why do you think all autists are in this fucking forum “looksmaxxing”

Because it’s objectively easier than putting yourself out there, humiliated like a dog trying to reverse the negative reinforement from society
NT is not about negative reinforcement, you stupid nigger. Its about caring about sports, Cars, social media, anything expensive. Stupid normie shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
NT is not about negative reinforcement, you stupid nigger. Its about caring about sports, Cars, social media, anything expensive. Stupid normie shit
Im not even gonna waste my time

These “rape fantasies” are probably just them being dominated by a handsome guy

Which makes it just normal sex if she consents
Rape and domination fetish have nothing to do with each other, they are very different. If women were fantasizing about domination, not rape, they would have said domination, not rape.

Dating apps are not even whole thing, many people meet trough insta, face, snap but also IRL
It's capitalism but for sex
IRL dating is not even talked about in this forum, it's still the main way people meet
Relations from socials and apps last much less that IRL ones
Dating apps are the whole thing, including real life. The psychology on dating apps is the same as the psychology on Instagram and the other social media, meaning both dating methods are the same.

No, real-life dating doesn't exist, as well as real-life socialization doesn't exist. It's about social atomization and alienation and decline of community.

Here is why dating apps are the whole thing:

You can't fall in love with someone with an empty personalty, aka room rotter
Personality is much more important than people make it seem

And something this forum will never get is when you truly like someone looks and sex become secondary
That's why you see so many couples that don't looksmatch
BOTB

Dating apps are the whole thing
They aren't, and no dating apps it's not the same as online as it includes social media which is completely different if you ask me

Even accounting for this there are around 40% of the way couples meet is still IRL, if you follow the line where it's ~50% in 2020

It's not 90% like he suggests, and note this is in the most kiked degenerate country in the world, muttland
In other non angloid countries dating apps are not as popular

They aren't, and no dating apps it's not the same as online as it includes social media which is completely different if you ask me
View attachment 2909771
Even accounting for this there are around 40% of the way couples meet is still IRL, if you follow the line where it's ~50% in 2020
View attachment 2909782
It's not 90% like he suggests, and note this is in the most kiked degenerate country in the world, muttland
In other non angloid countries dating apps are not as popular
Even if it's still 40-50%, this doesn't mean it won't continue declining as it was declining for the past decades. Eventually, it will reach a very low percentage and will be essentially non-existent.

And social media, such as Instagram, is even worse. Females on there use filters, turning themselves into a completely different person compared to what they are in reality, which sometimes means you won't even recognize them when you meet with them in real-life.

Even if it's still 40-50%, this doesn't mean it won't continue declining as it was declining for the past decades. Eventually, it will reach a very low percentage and will be essentially non-existent.

And social media, such as Instagram, is even worse. Females on there use filters, turning themselves into a completely different person compared to what they are in reality, which sometimes means you won't even recognize them when you meet with them in real-life.
Doomer mentality, it will decline further but probably stabilize
People will still meet in schools and through friends and will always interact IRL regardless
Either way you will only live your life, how most people live theirs will be of little relevance
We have to focus on the things we can control the rest is a waste of time

And something this forum will never get is when you truly like someone looks and sex become secondary
Personality is genetic.

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
Doomer mentality, it will decline further but probably stabilize
People will still meet in schools and through friends and will always interact IRL regardless
Either way you will only live your life, how most people live theirs will be of little relevance
We have to focus on the things we can control the rest is a waste of time
There is no evidence it will stabilize. To stabilize, the processes of social aromatization and alienation must stop, and there is no evidence they will stop. To the contrary, all evidence suggests they will continue, meaning the percentage will continue dropping.

Same is true for friendship. Statistically, people in 2024 have fewer friends than people in the 2000s, who had fewer friends than people in the 1980s, and so on...

People's behavior affects anyone around them, so the way other people live their lives absolutely does affect me.

There is no evidence it will stabilize. To stabilize, the processes of social aromatization and alienation must stop, and there is no evidence they will stop. To the contrary, all evidence suggests they will continue, meaning the percentage will continue dropping.

Same is true for friendship. Statistically, people in 2024 have fewer friends than people in the 2000s, who had fewer friends than people in the 1980s, and so on...

People's behavior affects anyone around them, so the way other people live their lives absolutely does affect me.
I also said it will continue dropping, but a percentage of people will always meet IRL that's why I said it will stabilize and stay high tho
Others people behaviors affect you and so what, you should focus on things you can control
The choice is cry about it forever or take action

What do the freemasons have to do with incels lol

• JFL
Your face and body determine your personality:geek:

Fantasies are actually representations of what people want in reality. You shouldn't think of fantasies as "just fantasies".

All school shooter, serial killers and rapists have fantasies about doing these things before they actually do them.

The study:

View attachment 2908082
This is so brutal. Watch how the blackpillers always follow through when confronted about the scientific validity of their claims. On the other hand, bluepill copers can only cite unverified anecdotal evidence about that one short slayer friend. This is the reason I stay on the blackpill. There are literal scientists that prove us correct.

Your face and body determine your personality:geek:
The scientific blackpill website has an entire chapter filled with studies that show this is true. Why do people continue to deny this? I see no scientific bluepill or whitepill page. I've been searching for a study, it just does not exist.

This is so brutal. Watch how the blackpillers always follow through when confronted about the scientific validity of their claims. On the other hand, bluepill copers can only cite unverified anecdotal evidence about that one short slayer friend. This is the reason I stay on the blackpill. There are literal scientists that prove us correct.
The scientific blackpill website has an entire chapter filled with studies that show this is true. Why do people continue to deny this? I see no scientific bluepill or whitepill page. I've been searching for a study, it just does not exist.
I'm not denying your looks affect your personality, it's just not determined 100% by genes, not 90%, not 80...
You have free will and can change it, but go ahead and keep coping

I'm not denying your looks affect your personality, it's just not determined 100% by genes, not 90%, not 80...
You have free will and can change it, but go ahead and keep coping
Please, prove me wrong then. I am actually willing to read whatever article you can find.

Please, prove me wrong then. I am actually willing to read whatever article you can find.
You massive mentalcel, why do you need a fucking article to acknowledge you can change your actions, your habits, what comes out of your mouth at any given moment, it's just like people saying they are obese because even water makes them fat but eat goyslop all day

JEEEEUUUUUUWWWZZZUHHH
most sane muslim

You massive mentalcel, why do you need a fucking article to acknowledge you can change your actions, your habits, what comes out of your mouth at any given moment, it's just like people saying they are obese because even water makes them fat but eat goyslop all day
I'm not saying we don't have control over our actions. I'm saying we have no control over how those actions are perceived, which is ultimately what we are talking about. Why are you attacking me for asking for some substance to your claims? I'm asking for something more than "but I know this one guy who's ugly but pulls girls because of his wonderful personality" why is that so hard if your claim is true?

• Love it
Reactions: elemanzelvadre

Nd stacy > nt stacy for me

Yeah I knew you had nothing you bluepilled piece of shit.

The bluepill was manufactured to keep average men in check from eating the good looking rich and keep society running with their copes. Society does not run without bluepilled sub5 copers who believe they can succeed if they study charisma on command enough. What happened to you? Did you pay too much for therapy and want to believe that it wasn't a waste of money?

Last edited:
  • JFL
I'm not saying we don't have control over our actions. I'm saying we have no control over how those actions are perceived, which is ultimately what we are talking about. Why are you attacking me for asking for some substance to your claims? I'm asking for something more than "but I know this one guy who's ugly but pulls girls because of his wonderful personality" why is that so hard if your claim is true?
Yeah I knew you had nothing you bluepilled piece of shit.

The bluepill was manufactured to keep average men in check from eating the good looking rich and keep society running with their copes. Society does not run without bluepilled sub5 copers who believe they can succeed if they study charisma on command enough. What happened to you? Did you pay too much for therapy and want to believe that it wasn't a waste of money?
I'm sorry for you, your mind is fucked beyond repair
Never change, your fate is sealed

I'm sorry for you, your mind is fucked beyond repair
Never change, your fate is sealed
JFL I can't wait for your bluepill fantasy to come crashing down on itself. I can already picture it, you'll brag about the girl you pulled with muh personality, and we'll find out it was some PSL 1 landwhale who was looking for a betabux LTR.

Can't help but notice that you still haven't come up with anything empirical to support your claims. The moment you do, I'll take back everything I said. But you won't, so I won't either.

JFL I can't wait for your bluepill fantasy to come crashing down on itself. I can already picture it, you'll brag about the girl you pulled with muh personality, and we'll find out it was some PSL 1 landwhale who was looking for a betabux LTR.

Can't help but notice that you still haven't come up with anything empirical to support your claims. The moment you do, I'll take back everything I said. But you won't, so I won't either.
Muh empirical data, I won't spend hours collecting data just to try to convince a handful of dudes what comes from their mouths matters to foids

Muh empirical data, I won't spend hours collecting data just to try to convince a handful of dudes what comes from their mouths matters to foids
What do you mean? Just do a google search and it'll be right there. I mean, it's so obvious, right? There should be thousands of articles out there proving you correct if you weren't chatting out of your ass.

What do you mean? Just do a google search and it'll be right there. I mean, it's so obvious, right? There should be thousands of articles out there proving you correct if you weren't chatting out of your ass.
You are one annoying fuck

Attachments

• j.1475-6811.2007.00172.x.pdf
    265.6 KB · Views: 0

you need looks to attract, personality to maintain

600 iq :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy