Best Italian surgery studio or professional, near Rome?

J

johnny4612

Iron
I saw there is a very good italian surgery professional in PARMA, but is there anyone who's very good but near Rome?

Ramieri and Pagnoni are the big names in Rome.

• +1
Reactions: johnny4612 and Memento Mori
it depends on the surgery, you fucking mongoloid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, PrimoMaxxer, Memento Mori and 2 others
the surgery is about the face, regarding lower third and cheecks

If you want jaw surgery alone go for Raffaini. Raffaini is #1 for jaw surgery worldwide. Look no further.

Pagnoni if you want jaw surgery combined with implants. You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni is a good enough designer.

If you want implants combined with surgery I suggest going to Raffaini, pay the 500 Euro for consult, get the surgical plan then go to Pagnoni and request those same movements combined with implants.
Ramieri is also a reputable surgeon and a safe option.

Look no further than these three surgeons or you might come across some real manipulators who will botch you and leave you with severe nerve damage.

If you want jaw surgery alone go for Raffaini. Raffaini is #1 for jaw surgery worldwide. Look no further.

Pagnoni if you want jaw surgery combined with implants. You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni is a good enough designer.

If you want implants combined with surgery I suggest going to Raffaini, pay the 500 Euro for consult, get the surgical plan then go to Pagnoni and request those same movements combined with implants.
Ramieri is also a reputable surgeon and a safe option.

Look no further than these three surgeons or you might come across some real manipulators who will botch you and leave you with severe nerve damage.
Raffaini doesnt give you a plan after the consult, just a brief explanation of what you need but without exact movements and mms