Quasary1x

Bronze
Need to hop on fr

• JFL
Reactions: vex
Go outside

• +1
Reactions: Detective, ominion, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Yubo is pretty good, but you'll just end up using it for validation like most people do. If you find a girl that's willing to meet you in person and isn't just looking for attention, then you are set

• +1
Reactions: ominion and PointOfNoReturn
BlackPeopleMeet

Yubo is pretty good, but you'll just end up using it for validation like most people do. If you find a girl that's willing to meet you in person and isn't just looking for attention, then you are set
Yubo has a fucking paywall u cant dm girls

Yubo and Wizz but everyone is just searching for validation there so your unlikely to even find any people genuinely wanting to talk to you or ever meet up.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Yubo and Wizz but everyone is just searching for validation there so your unlikely to even find any people genuinely wanting to talk to you or ever meet up.
How to use this fucking yubo dog shit

Yubo or wizz valid at 19?

I'm thinking I'll just try bumble soon tbh

My face is like 85th percentile tbh, I'm 5"6 tho but for dating apps I could do well if I frauded 5"7-5"8

(If i properly chose based on perceived proportions of women in regards to their surroundings to make sure their short)

Yubo or wizz valid at 19?

I'm thinking I'll just try bumble soon tbh

My face is like 85th percentile tbh, I'm 5"6 tho but for dating apps I could do well if I frauded 5"7-5"8

(If i properly chose based on perceived proportions of women in regards to their surroundings to make sure their short)
Dont use yubo u need to to pay to dm and to check who ur matched with its a scam

instagram is the best for all ages. Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock