Benzos without prescription that can be ordered online legally on the safe net?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
does anyone know any? I strongly need benzos,but I am too afraid to go outside to a psychiatrist,my inhibition and anxiety literally got to this point,so ordering something online is the only solution for it

If you do, please order a fentanyl test-kit also, and test all ur shit,

if u plan to order it on the darkweb, make sure that u order from the same country that ur in, to minimize risk. this also depends on ur location tho, where are u from?

I wouldnt really recommend benzos tbh, one of the most addictie drugs out there,fun fact: it's only alcohol and benzos that you can die from the physical withdrawals. it can damage ur brain a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, TheMewingBBC, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
Strongly recommend never starting benzos the withdrawal is awful. Passion flower extract is said to work as well as oxazepam in studies

• +1
Reactions: cyberjap, TheMewingBBC, Chadius and 7 others
Strongly recommend never starting benzos the withdrawal is awful. Passion flower extract is said to work as well as oxazepam in studies

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

It's not a joke. Even Jordan Peterson had to go to rehab/care because he took withdrew of kpin for 1 day...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 3902, Chadius and 7 others

It's not a joke. Even Jordan Peterson had to go to rehab/care because he took withdrew of kpin for 1 day...

My neighbor got a epilepsy attack due to Klonopin withdraw he breaked the ceramic toilet with his head, he lost so much blood that he almost died

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Ruby
Don't fuck with benzos

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Seth Walsh
My neighbor got a epilepsy attack due to Klonopin withdraw he breaked the ceramic toilet with his head, he lost so much blood that he almost died
I cut down to 0.75mg from 1mg for about 4 days and ended up like the guy in the video (although not as extreme), but the physical symptoms of anxiety were pretty unbearable and I couldn't do anything else. I've also cold turkey'd off 50G+ of Phenibut per day but the benzo withdrawal sides were a lot worse.

Even cutting down your dose of benzos for 2-4 days will leave you with extreme physical sides which I can't really explain, but I guess if you can imagine what the dude in the video is feeling, it's like that.

Cold turkey'ing off massive doses of Phenibut doesn't even give you that horrible feeling. I'm not downplaying the side effects of Phenibut withdrawal either because they're different and you get brain zaps, EHS, auditory/visual hallucinations etc, but you don't get that really really shit feeling where all you need to do is get more of it or else you feel physically sick... I can't imagine what cold turkey'ing off high doses of benzos which were unprescribed would feel like. There have actually been deaths due to the physical withdrawal symptoms.

Some say it's worse than heroin withdrawals. But I wouldn't know that. But I can see the similarity between the "physical need" to get more of the benzo/opiate ahead of literally everything else..

That guy in the video was just taking them as prescribed too. And I believe that. Because my worst withdrawal was from cutting down to 75% of a prescribed dose for only 3-4 days.

Don't mess with anything guys. But take benzos very seriously!

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I cut down to 0.75mg from 1mg for about 4 days and ended up like the guy in the video (although not as extreme), but the physical symptoms of anxiety were pretty unbearable and I couldn't do anything else. I've also cold turkey'd off 50G+ of Phenibut per day but the benzo withdrawal sides were a lot worse.

Even cutting down your dose of benzos for 2-4 days will leave you with extreme physical sides which I can't really explain, but I guess if you can imagine what the dude in the video is feeling, it's like that.

Cold turkey'ing off massive doses of Phenibut doesn't even give you that horrible feeling. I'm not downplaying the side effects of Phenibut withdrawal either because they're different and you get brain zaps, EHS, auditory/visual hallucinations etc, but you don't get that really really shit feeling where all you need to do is get more of it or else you feel physically sick... I can't imagine what cold turkey'ing off high doses of benzos which were unprescribed would feel like. There have actually been deaths due to the physical withdrawal symptoms.

Some say it's worse than heroin withdrawals. But I wouldn't know that. But I can see the similarity between the "physical need" to get more of the benzo/opiate ahead of literally everything else..

That guy in the video was just taking them as prescribed too. And I believe that. Because my worst withdrawal was from cutting down to 75% of a prescribed dose for only 3-4 days.

Don't mess with anything guys. But take benzos very seriously!

Bro have your doctor take a look at this

• +1

Doctor Prescribe/Never abused

YEAH RIGHT

Show me someone who doesn't have fucking knuckle tattoos JFL if anyone believes hes not a user who ever abused drugs

YEAH RIGHT

Show me someone who doesn't have fucking knuckle tattoos JFL if anyone believes hes not a user who ever abused drugs
stop judging the book by its cover

does anyone know any? I strongly need benzos,but I am too afraid to go outside to a psychiatrist,my inhibition and anxiety literally got to this point,so ordering something online is the only solution for it
don't use benzos everyday, but only in occasion in which you need to get rid of anxiety, this way you will not become addicted and you will experience less side effects

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Guys above are right.

Don't fuck with benzo, I ended up in hospital due to my cold turkey withdrawal.

• +1

YEAH RIGHT

Depends on how long he was using them for. Cold Turking off benzos and he's on day 36? That's harder to believe than "Never abused, used as prescribed". That should be like day 2-3 of a Cold Turkey. If you go out and take 6mg of kpin once, you're not gonna withdraw... But if you're on 1mg per day for 2 years and you stop completely, it's fucked. Not much difference between abusing and using as prescribed... time is the main thing.

I'd believe that he wasn't using high doses but that raises the question, why/how did he cold turkey and run out of benzos. imo he was prescribed them but didn't take as prescribed, and then ran out and couldn't get another prescription. But I don't think it's a case of him taking 10mg of benzos for the 3 days and running out of his months prescription. I'd say he was probably on them for a long time, then started taking a higher dose and ran out.... oof.. That's some crazy shit.

I still don't believe that it's day 36. It's day 5 max. 36 days and he has his GF or whoever saying "hush hush it'll be okay", yeah right. DAY 36?..... The day the withdrawal effects become apparent he'd need to get more benzos at any cost... And doctors would give him more because they know how dangerous and agonizing the withdrawals are.
Guys above are right.

Don't fuck with benzo, I ended up in hospital due to my cold turkey withdrawal.
I bet it was > day 36 that you had to go to hospital? Right?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Depends on how long he was using them for. Cold Turking off benzos and he's on day 36? That's harder to believe than "Never abused, used as prescribed". That should be like day 2-3 of a Cold Turkey. If you go out and take 6mg of kpin once, you're not gonna withdraw... But if you're on 1mg per day for 2 years and you stop completely, it's fucked. Not much difference between abusing and using as prescribed... time is the main thing.

I'd believe that he wasn't using high doses but that raises the question, why/how did he cold turkey and run out of benzos. imo he was prescribed them but didn't take as prescribed, and then ran out and couldn't get another prescription. But I don't think it's a case of him taking 10mg of benzos for the 3 days and running out of his months prescription. I'd say he was probably on them for a long time, then started taking a higher dose and ran out.... oof.. That's some crazy shit.

I still don't believe that it's day 36. It's day 5 max. 36 days and he has his GF or whoever saying "hush hush it'll be okay", yeah right. DAY 36?..... The day the withdrawal effects become apparent he'd need to get more benzos at any cost... And doctors would give him more because they know how dangerous and agonizing the withdrawals are.

I bet it was > day 36 that you had to go to hospital? Right?

Yeah, probably, I don't really remember.
I was going with 1mg xan everyday for few months. Withdrawal was fucking hell, and the main thing was I didn't know why I feeled like that.
I didn't really research benzo withdrawal and I was thinking it was some kind of disease lol, I stayed in my bed all day long for 1 month+, I was too scared to even go to hospital. Anxiety through the roof. It was worst experience of my life ever, I have also experienced phenibut withdrawal but it's nothing like that. never going to touch that shit again

• +1
i just bought the passion flower extract

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Phenibut or GHB/GBL rather than benzos but benzo occasionally is ok. Gone through withdrawals myself. Used to take 2-4mg xanax everyday.

benzo withdrawal is worse than cocaine,so do not take them,try valeriana or theanine first

Use them once a week at most imo and (carefully) use a low dose of phenibut to potentiate the effects
@Enlil You got something to say tranny? Then say it you high inhib beta cuck.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, fukmylyf, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
In the words of Lil Xan (Lil Xan - Betrayed)

Xans don't make you
Xans gon' take you
Xans gon' fake you and
Xans gon' betray you
Xans don't make you
Xans gon' take you
Xans gon' fake you and
Xans gon' betray you

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
If you do, please order a fentanyl test-kit also, and test all ur shit,

if u plan to order it on the darkweb, make sure that u order from the same country that ur in, to minimize risk. this also depends on ur location tho, where are u from?

I wouldnt really recommend benzos tbh, one of the most addictie drugs out there,fun fact: it's only alcohol and benzos that you can die from the physical withdrawals. it can damage ur brain a lot

Heroin? Crack?

You can't die from the withdrawals on those?

Ofc low iq copesmax.me-cels shun my solid advice

Why am I even surprised?

I can hook you up if you're in Aus, PM me.

Go on walks excersise to raise brain levels. then learn how to cold approach rando ppl. after this ull get used to normal banter. will make meeting foids easier. this is what i did. it works

only retards in this forum, why the fuck would you take benzos?

Benzos are pretty nice, just don't take them too much.

You WILL regret the withdrawals.

Heroin? Crack?

You can't die from the withdrawals on those?
No, heroin withdrawal is very bad and painful but it can't kill you and after a week is mostly gone, benzo withdrawal can last for months, and the after-effects can be felt even for years.

Get a prescription bro. Just take a small dose as needed and you'll be fine. You should avoid using any drug on a daily basis tbh.

And idk what others are talking about. I've been on benzos for a long time and never had any issues. In fact I've overdosed on 100+ pills in the past.