Being High mogs any other feeling in the world

if you tried weed or cocaine you would understand that those are nothing compared to the high. why do you think the most powerful people on earth all do massive doses of cocaine?
Becaming zombie is not life. Its self torture.

Life Is so much fucking worthless without drugs. I'm losing all the Will to stay alive. As usual the people Who go to "rehab" and Say they have changed their Life are psyops created by the jews, there's no way one's Life can be Better without drugs. The dopamine rush you get After a joint of burbuka mogs any Stacy bouncing on your dick, it's scientifically proven, the production of serotonin Is Just superior, yeah the High goes away but so does everything else so cope. I still can't believe people enjoy Life sober, starting to think majority of people are Just drones created by the zionist and not biological humans
Why are you putting random capital letters in your sentences?

Does it make you paranoid? Can't even cope with weed anymore because of paranoia I get. I was smoking it for 10 years.

you can't suffer if you don't understand how worthless life is. only 130+ iq people like me and nietzsche reach those conclusions.
get that @nietzsche guy to do that iq test now jfl...muh im 130+ hahhahahahhah

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Some subhumans are just happy in general because of genetic factors but some good looking guys (mentalcels) have a hard time with depression and insecurity
Weed makes you stupid and stupid people are actually happier it's people who think a lot who are miserable

get that @nietzsche guy to do that iq test now jfl...muh im 130+ hahhahahahhah
Ahahahah that test was ass Bro and you didn't even understand i was talking about the philosopher lmao i Hope you're trolling

dreaming of being married to stacy mogs

Ahahahah that test was ass Bro and you didn't even understand i was talking about the philosopher lmao i Hope you're trolling
cope