Autistics gtfih

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Take the Yaoi pill
How do you compensate for your disability in social settings?

Any strategies you employ in flirting with women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, wsada and Autismcel
Just give up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, lemonnz, wsada and 2 others

It is not that hard to larp being NT bro (I assume everyone here is HFA)

That being said I see autists nichemaxxing by spending their time with other autists, that is where your luck will be highest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada, butterworld and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Clqs, wsada and 1 other person
Just give up.
I actually have motivation to succeed.

Tag fellow aspies, We need to put our heads together and construct a theorem for social participation.

For me, I've have been asking them about what they're doing, talking about that topic and then I try ask for social media.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I actually have motivation to succeed.

Tag fellow aspies, We need to put our heads together and construct a theorem for social participation.

For me, I've have been asking them about what they're doing, talking about that topic and then I try ask for social media.
@Xtra is the only aspie I know

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
It is not that hard to larp being NT bro (I assume everyone here is HFA)

That being said I see autists nichemaxxing by spending their time with other autists, that is where your luck will be highest.
Where do I find autistic women? Preferably in person.

Mumbai mental asylum
dont joke around nigga. all the women I'm attracted too keep ending up being lesbian and non binary when i get their socials.

I need to find straight aspie women.

Where do I find autistic women? Preferably in person.
In person not too sure, check the Mumbai mental institute. plenty of online spaces though. Notably reddit and discord

• JFL
In person not too sure, plenty of online spaces though. Notably reddit
Problem is I live in a low population area. Its too hard to find local people on reddit:feelswah:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Monobloc and plukee
How y'all do it? My looks don't get me far at all

• JFL
dont joke around nigga. all the women I'm attracted too keep ending up being lesbian and non binary when i get their socials.

I need to find straight aspie women.
You need higher standards. And straight aspie women never exist. At all. Autism gives them mental illness later in life. Also it’s like 50/50 chance if there gonna be gl or not cause most autists don’t really look after themselves that well

• JFL
Problem is I live in a low population area. Its too hard to find local people on reddit:feelswah:
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL your best bet is finding one of the girls that has some niche interest that makes her only 80% NT but doesn't make her undesirable (these also happen to be the best kind of girls to get along with) online and hopefully meeting up with her

• Woah
How y'all do it? My looks don't get me far at all
Id have commited suicide if I was average ngl.

You need higher standards. And straight aspie women never exist. At all. Autism gives them mental illness later in life. Also it’s like 50/50 chance if there gonna be gl or not cause most autists don’t really look after themselves that well
The NT women are all fake blonde basic bitches. They're so ugly to me.

Those non binary chicks get me bricked up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and plukee
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL your best bet is finding one of the girls that has some niche interest that makes her only 80% NT but doesn't make her undesirable (these also happen to be the best kind of girls to get along with) online and hopefully meeting up with her
Should I join a D and D club?

being autistic doesn't inherently make you socially incompetent it just makes it easy to fall into negative feedback loops of asocial behavior.

communicating is a learned skill that everyone becomes better at if they do it more, and worse at if they do it less.

• JFL
The NT women are all fake blonde basic bitches. They're so ugly to me.

Those non binary chicks get me bricked up
Tbh with you im not attracted to nt unoriginal girls much myself but i like it if someone has a fashion sense or aesthetic i guess

• Woah
being autistic doesn't inherently make you socially incompetent it just makes it easy to fall into negative feedback loops of asocial behavior.

communicating is a learned skill that everyone becomes better at if they do it more, and worse at if they do it less.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Fake autist

• JFL

I have no friends whatsoever, if I don’t become a mtn by 2026 I will genuinely stream my death

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and Imretarded?

Thank you for the irrelevant reply anon.
Tbh with you im not attracted to nt unoriginal girls much myself but i like it if someone has a fashion sense or aesthetic i guess
i will continue cold approaching then:incel:

I have no friends whatsoever, if I don’t become a mtn by 2026 I will genuinely stream my death
i dont bother with males tbh. Dont give a shit about them. I only spend time on women:chad:

Too autistic for my taste imo
And they all smelly
what hobbies would you suggest that aren't giga non nt?

Drama? I could do that ngl.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • Hmm...
what hobbies would you suggest that aren't giga non nt?

Drama? I could do that ngl.
Drama is definitely better than D&D but you will still get outed out as the weird kid
Volleyball players in my experience fit the 80% NT niche, you will find they always have some weird interest but they're still fun normal people

• Woah
Gym is pretty nt
yeah but the opposite kind of people im attracted to.

Maybe I'll loiter around shopping centers all day and badboy max

Drama is definitely better than D&D but you will still get outed out as the weird kid
Volleyball players in my experience fit the 80% NT niche, you will find they always have some weird interest but they're still fun normal people
Im an adult :lul:

And I'm already socially developed enough to not be death tier. Its just dealing with women i have not practiced

yeah but the opposite kind of people im attracted to.

Maybe I'll loiter around shopping centers all day and badboy max
Okay maybe try fashion then

• Woah
@Xtra is the only aspie I know
Share your knowledge xtra
In social settings I purposely lower my IQ as that’s literally the only way to get by or else I’m just sat there staring at a wall looking like a robot. Around guys I usually act like a 75 IQ low inhib hooligan npc who lives his life on autopilot, that has never failed me.

But around girls well we’re completely fucked. I only ever had the opportunity to sleep with this bottom of the barrel disgusting slut (not a non-NT girl but just a filthy cunt with no standards) who fucked over 200 guys including obese guys and 5’3 guys, I didn’t fuck her because no way was I losing my v card to that trash. Also she was mid 20s when she kept messaging me while I was 19.

To get with girls as someone like us you either need to be very young, under 15-16 which we all failed, or be willing to fuck prostitutes or the bottom barrel trash like I described above.

And don’t listen to orc or clavicular. They are fake autists who just use the “autist” label to look quirky and cool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loveland, plukee and Imretarded?
@thebuffdon690 is another aspie ik of
In social settings I purposely lower my IQ as that’s literally the only way to get by or else I’m just sat there staring at a wall looking like a robot. Around guys I usually act like a 75 IQ low inhib hooligan npc who lives his life on autopilot, that has never failed me.

But around girls well we’re completely fucked. I only ever had the opportunity to sleep with this bottom of the barrel disgusting slut (not a non-NT girl but just a filthy cunt with no standards) who fucked over 200 guys including obese guys and 5’3 guys, I didn’t fuck her because no way was I losing my v card to that trash. Also she was mid 20s when she kept messaging me while I was 19.

To get with girls as someone like us you either need to be very young, under 15-16 which we all failed, or be willing to fuck prostitutes or the bottom barrel trash like I described above.

And don’t listen to orc or clavicular. They are fake autists who just use the “autist” label to look quirky and cool.
So you have no real strategy with women? It seems hard tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and Xtra
So you have no real strategy with women? It seems hard tbh
There is none unless you’re willing to pay ugly prostitutes or search for those with absolutely zero standards. After not having any friends from 15-19, I got a shitty “social circle” at 19-20 with low tier normies (life wise not looks wise), zero girls in the circle besides this one ugly bitch who was taken by another guy, all the guys in the circle had gfs but they were nothing like slayers who actively get girls. I ditched them as they were fucking useless.

There is none unless you’re willing to pay ugly prostitutes or search for those with absolutely zero standards. After not having any friends from 15-19, I got a shitty “social circle” at 19-20 with low tier normies (life wise not looks wise), zero girls in the circle besides this one ugly bitch who was taken by another guy, all the guys in the circle had gfs but they were nothing like slayers who actively get girls. I ditched them as they were fucking useless.
@plukee

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee

@Gonthar tell ai to do that meme

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
@Gonthar tell ai to do that meme
 fbca5a9b 4dd8 40d1 be5b 1c55e1e30d7a

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and Mister Fuwy