At what point does appeal become subjective on the PSL scale?

At what point does PSL become irrelevant?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
Let’s use the 5-7 PSL range for reference.

5 PSL Examples IMG 7990 IMG 7992 IMG 7991

6 PSL range IMG 7994 IMG 7993
IMG 7995

7 PSL range IMG 7997 IMG 7996 IMG 7998 IMG 7989

Tags: @Jason Voorhees @thecel @Michael Myers @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Lynxress, thecel and 5 others

This is not 5 psl this is a subhuman freak

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, thecel, Axii and 3 others

why is this dude 7psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lynxress, Klasik01 and 1 other person
fuark whos the 4th guy in the 7 PSL category
research purposes :p:p

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and nathan
anything over 4 is subjective

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, Magnum Opus and murdah
I'd argue that PSL is irrelevant. It's a weird male gazed system. And the BULL is PSL 10 in my book.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, HitAndRun, rand anon and 5 others
why'd i think the first dude was xqc for a second :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and murdah
I'd argue that PSL is irrelevant. It's a weird male gazed system. And the BULL is PSL 10 in my book.
Agreed, although it is pretty general for anything below 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Womens standards are low its just more men are subhuman than ever from pufa and big pharma

Like most women just like a average looking guy with a jawline, muscles, and above 5”10

Dont twist my words you know it

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and murdah
Agreed, although it is pretty general for anything below 5 PSL.
I agree with that as well. It can be legit but mostly it's a hit-and-miss thing.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
never

also jfl at putting leonardo dicaprio in the same category as these freaks

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Michael Myers
Shit i'm 4psl

• JFL
i always thought rating people was dumb

you should look at this like a spectrum

see where you fall and do everything to improve and shoot to reach perfection as much as you can

thats the essence of looksmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Michael Myers and murdah
Womens standards are low its just more men are subhuman than ever from pufa and big pharma

Like most women just like a average looking guy with a jawline, muscles, and above 5”10

Women's standards are reasonable, it's that there are no men. All the big framed, big skulled, robust god-intended men got killed off and replaced with a ftm tranny

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mug
Colton Haynes and Depp are moggers though
yea he belongs in that category not with those freaks at 5psl also bull needs his own category above the rest

• +1
There has always been a subjective component to looks no matter how your attractiveness level

• JFL
yea he belongs in that category not with those freaks at 5psl also bull needs his own category above the rest
he is though, formating was weird hut hes in the 6 psl range

I recommend a new system to be implemented tbh.
There is not going to be an accurate system as this place is too male gaze maxxed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah

see where you fall and do everything to improve and shoot to reach perfection as much as you can

@HarrierDuBois thoughts

• +1
Colton Haynes and Depp are moggers though
Colton Haynes was the first and only guy who made me go "Wow, he's really good-looking." Was way back in 2011, in his prime. Before we knew he was gay.

• Love it

Me too. That's why I don't rate people. Rather, I try to describe them.

• +1
Reactions: mug, murdah and philosopher
Colton Haynes was the first and only guy who made me go "Wow, he's really good-looking." Was way back in 2011, in his prime. Before we knew he was gay.
For me, it was prime JB since all the females were fawning over him at the time.

• +1
IMG 9823

mogs the orangutans at 7psl

• +1
Women's standards are reasonable, it's that there are no men. All the big framed, big skulled, robust god-intended men got killed off and replaced with a ftm tranny
I saw a 6”5 viking the other day with a massive frame. Its rare but there are still strong genes today but your right most men have shit genes or are cucked by the environment and crippled from parents forcing liberalism or veganism on them.

• Woah
Me too. That's why I don't rate people. Rather, I try to describe them.
based

but in some old threads you rated delon a HTN so i take even your descriptions with a grain of salt, delon is the most beautiful man in the world

• JFL
For me, it was prime JB since all the females were fawning over him at the time.
Oh, yeah. Justin Bieber. It's funny, we only had 1 Belieber in my high school and I went to a white high school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug and murdah

most guys dont have a decent jawline so thats already not average

• +1
Reactions: mug and murdah
  • +1
I recommend a new system to be implemented tbh.
it's so funny how people will cling to the PSL system and obsess over it (muh he's not chadlite just high HTN) when there's literally 0 guidelines for ratings as of now.

Like HTN used to mean decent looking but average guy. Now it means genuinely good looking guy who really never will have any problems with women irl. don't get me started on the chad vs chadlite bullshit and autistic 8 psl morphs

• JFL
Was it an american school?
No, it was a Dutch school. I did have another oneitis and I saw she was a Justin Bieber fan (or at least liked his page on Facebook).:ogre:

• Woah

I look at what people can improve, not the whole part of them, because telling someone there a 3 is less valuable then telling them how to improve into a 7

• +1
Reactions: philosopher and murdah
it's so funny how people will cling to the PSL system and obsess over it (muh he's not chadlite just high HTN) when there's literally 0 guidelines for ratings as of now.

Like HTN used to mean decent looking but average guy. Now it means genuinely good looking guy who really never will have any problems with women irl. don't get me started on the chad vs chadlite bullshit and autistic 8 psl morphs
Agreed, all you need is to be HTN and gymmaxed and youll have no troubles irl, but ideally Chadlite is where you get the most bang for you buck.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and mug
most guys dont have a decent jawline so thats already not average
Well jawline just means being lean and having a defined jaw, it doesnt have tk be pitts, if you are lean and dont have a good jaw you have bad genes

• JFL
I look at what people can improve, not the whole part of them, because telling someone there a 3 is less valuable then telling them how to improve into a 7
its even pointless telling someone they are a 3 when they have potential to improve

and everyone has potential no matter what they look like cause no human is perfect

looks are forever changing they are not fixated

• Love it
Well jawline just means being lean and having a defined jaw, it doesnt have tk be pitts, if you are lean and dont have a good jaw you have bad genes
Thing is though, people are recessed irl nowadays due to bad epigenetics and environment.

my jaw is shit from the front

I wish it were that simple

she didnt think I spoke enough when her and I were having full conversation

she thought it was weird that I "followed" her on our date when we were walking downtown

she used me for some 4$ coffee

• JFL
my jaw is shit from the front
Are you lean? Have you reached the age of development that you would have a good jaw?

How is your jaw from the side?

Whats the shape is it square or round?

Jawline = defined facial shadow below your jaw if you have this then you are good and also not having alot of neck fat

I wish it were that simple

she didnt think I spoke enough when her and I were having full conversation

she thought it was weird that I "followed" her on our date when we were walking downtown

she used me for some 4$ coffee
You are gl according to your ratings thread, so you just need to find the right girl. Not all girls like the same thing and thats ok

• +1
Reactions: Axii
You are gl according to your ratings thread, so you just need to find the right girl. Not all girls like the same thing and thats ok
i hope

Dicapiro is 7 PSL he’s legit probably the highest appealing PSL God of all time for a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HitAndRun, rand anon and murdah
bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back