Are you a manlet? Go in this place

U

UglyAsHell

Bronze
If you are a manlet visit South Italy
If you are above 5'4 you will be considered tall, if you are not still plenty of foids who will date you
There is still hope
You can try and find your Monica Bellucci

Attachments

• 4611.jpg
    4611.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, flippasav, exo and 2 others
im from mumbai so will i get laid there?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cmfanel, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 30667 and 8 others
If you are above 5'4 you will be considered tall, if you are not still plenty of foids who will date you
There is still hope
Ah, now I understand everything about @the BULL ...

Now it all makes sense :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BoredPrince and the BULL
Ah, now I understand everything about @the BULL ...

Now it all makes sense :feelsokman:
literally tales
he's talking about deep south, i live in center / north where average height is 179 cms comfortably
also they're facing one of the fiercest competition on earth face wise, and the foids aren't so so hot, who the hell geomaxxes in italy
like if you want to come go ahead we need some tourists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
literally tales
he's talking about deep south, i live in center / north where average height is 179 cms comfortably
also they're facing one of the fiercest competition on earth face wise, and the foids aren't so so hot, who the hell geomaxxes in italy
Idk, i want to check myself.

I always wanted to go to the Southern italy, see out all the ancient monuments :feelsokman:

But maybe if i go alone, when im there, i also check out Southern Italian women :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and the BULL
Idk, i want to check myself.

I always wanted to go to the Southern italy, see out all the ancient monuments :feelsokman:

But maybe if i go alone, when im there, i also check out Southern Italian women :aheago:
They're ugly. Italian women Who look good have Atlantid pheno, they're found in the North

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
literally tales
Leave him alone, he is a Finnish schizo oldcel

tales
above average in italy starts a 180 instead of 183 like in other nations, that's it

• JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell
There is still hope
Lifefuel for me
EWQg3cEX0AED54E

• Love it
There is still hope
fr tho😂😂 I'm 6 ft and they treat me like I'm a giant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedCarpet, UglyAsHell and Tallooksmaxxer
average italian is 6ft
italian men are literally top tier worldwide
Italian women propably one of the hardest to pick up

literally tales
how are they the fiercest competition in the world lol

italians are manlets with black eyes. basically ethnics

EASY MODE for avg whites

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Deleted member 14693

EASY MODE for avg whites
20% have Blue eyes and they don't look ethnic, not even in the south. Plus Eye colour Is cope unless you have giga A10s. Italy has lowest percentage of match rate for White men in the world.

20% have Blue eyes and they don't look ethnic, not even in the south. Plus Eye colour Is cope unless you have giga A10s. Italy has lowest percentage of match rate for White men in the world.
nice fantasy

stop trying to put people off geomaxxing to ur shithole and just accept other europeans MOG you.

• +1
literally tales
I was talking about South. Can you read, finocchio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Nope. I'm going out with a girl Who heightmogs you by 23 cms. How can you geomaxx in a Place where girls heightmog you hard?
they dont in italy, its manlet central there

literally lower SMV than asia 🤣

might geomaxx to italy instead of there

EASY MODE for avg whites
The hard competition is for other italians. If you are white and above 5'7 go there and you will be treated like a God. If you are Blonde, plenty of foids who will ltr you or fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
The hard competition is for other italians. If you are white and above 5'7 go there and you will be treated like a God. If you are Blonde, plenty of foids who will ltr you or fuck you
Source : incels' fantasies
If you don't have Golden retriever CHAD pheno no One Is going to care about your blonde hair. Italian blondes are a thing too as well.

This data Is false, average height Is around 178 cms where i live.
Allora sei cazzone. Si sta parlando del. Sud Italia. He is dumb, he talks about northern Italy despite of the fact I was talking about SOUTH Italy

Allora sei cazzone. Si sta parlando del. Sud Italia. He is dumb, he talks about northern Italy despite of the fact I was talking about SOUTH Italy
Not even in south they are that short. Just go check Wikipedia Page, It says 177 cms. 167 Is dwarf tier

Source : incels' fantasies
If you don't have Golden retriever CHAD pheno no One Is going to care about your blonde hair. Italian blondes are a thing too as well.
In South Italy they are rare. Like 1 blonde every 100 people. You are delusional. Manco ci vivi al sud e devi sparare minchiate come un polentone di merda qualsiasi. Tornatene a mangiare polenta con piccioni invece di scassare la minchia

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Not even in south they are that short. Just go check Wikipedia Page, It says 177 cms. 167 Is dwarf tier
Is Wikipedia your source of information? Lol I bet you are trivaxxed porco dio

• JFL
In South Italy they are rare. Like 1 blonde every 100 people. You are delusional. Manco ci vivi al sud e devi sparare minchiate come un polentone di merda qualsiasi. Tornatene a mangiare polenta con piccioni invece di scassare la minchia
1 in 100 ma va ahahahah ci stanno i biondi al sud 1 su 10
Eppoi mi dai del polentone quando stai invitando gente di fuori a scopare le tue donne, non eravate mascolini una volta voi del sud?

1 in 100 ma va ahahahah ci stanno i biondi al sud 1 su 10
Eppoi mi dai del polentone quando stai invitando gente di fuori a scopare le tue donne, non eravate mascolini una volta voi del sud?
Se manco ci vivi porco dio e porca la buttana che ti ha messo al mondo dopo essersi fatta sfondare la figa da quello scarto genetico di tuo padre, che cazzo parli. Muto devi stare capito?

• JFL
Se manco ci vivi porco dio e porca la buttana che ti ha messo al mondo dopo essersi fatta sfondare la figa da quello scarto genetico di tuo padre, che cazzo parli. Muto devi stare capito?
Se è così facile il sud perché non hai Stacy con fenotipo di Monica Bellucci al tuo fianco

Perché spari cazzate? L'altezza media di un uomo in sud Italia è 1,67
L'altezza media al sud è 175, al nord è tipo 3-4 cm di più

Credere alle statistiche o a UGLYASHELL? i dubbi che non mi fanno dormire la notte

• JFL
they dont in italy, its manlet central there

View attachment 2264060

literally lower SMV than asia 🤣

might geomaxx to italy instead of there
That's obviously wrong. Map suggests the avg young Indian height is 165cm whereas if you browse this forum you'd know they're rapidly approaching 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: therocky and Deleted member 26859
L'altezza media al sud è 175, al nord è tipo 3-4 cm di più

Credere alle statistiche o a UGLYASHELL? i dubbi che non mi fanno dormire la notte
Le statistiche non contano un cazzo se le prendi da wikipedia

A part from these faggots in the comments who are trying to change your view on the matter because of competition, I know what I'm saying. If you are white and above 5'4 you can find women (you must be average for this height) , if you are 5'7 and over you can be ltn and find plenty of foids. Italy as a country like foreigners (if they are white) you won't have any problem. Give it a chance. By South I mean like Sicily

Se pensarla così ti fa stare meglio
Perché dovrebbe farmi stare meglio?

Le statistiche non contano un cazzo se le prendi da wikipedia

• JFL