Anyways to improve chin height?

manletmogger

manletmogger

Bronze
I have been trying to think of ways to fix my short chin it has a good squared shape but it just simply isn't tall (I am 16 btw), my 3 solutions are 1. gymmaxxing to increase test which will hopefully result in chin growth 2. Wait until I fully mature and pray to gandy that it grows taller naturally 3. Bonesmash my chin with a slight chance to get brain damage. Any tips or suggestions or am I just coping?

I have been trying to think of ways to fix my short chin it has a good squared shape but it just simply isn't tall (I am 16 btw), my 3 solutions are 1. gymmaxxing to increase test which will hopefully result in chin growth 2. Wait until I fully mature and pray to gandy that it grows taller naturally 3. Bonesmash my chin with a slight chance to get brain damage. Any tips or suggestions or am I just coping?
fillers and surgery are the only way

Wait until I fully mature and pray to gandy that it grows taller naturally
You better direct all your energy towards praying to Gandy and hope he makes a miraculous exception, because your skull NEVER changes at all and if youre a recessed boneless cuck when you young you will always be like that

You better direct all your energy towards praying to Gandy and hope he makes a miraculous exception, because your skull NEVER changes at all and if youre a recessed boneless cuck when you young you will always be like that
Well I am fine with what I have, my skull is still very good but if it was paired with a longer chin my skull would be pretty fucking good 5.5 PSL + for sure so that's why I am asking

Well I am fine with what I have, my skull is still very good but if it was paired with a longer chin my skull would be pretty fucking good 5.5 PSL + for sure so that's why I am asking
fuck you faggot

Surgery only way

bonesmashing