Anyone here tried the music themed dating app Turn-Up?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
any results?

Seems to cater to alternative people but my guess is the more extreme music the older they'll be. Sadly goth is dead but they're some other variants out there, mainly scene stuff.

Not sure if subcultures matter on dating apps for who gets to see you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Xangsane and BrahminBoss
any results?

Seems to cater to alternative people but my guess is the more extreme music the older they'll be. Sadly goth is dead but they're some other variants out there, mainly scene stuff.

i did and i meet your mother.She was a stupid whore so i slapped the shit out of here then continued to chock her while i was fucking her pussy.She liked that !

Last edited:
tried but it's completely dead in my country

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
put this on your profile
girls love music like this

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and infini
any results?

Many dating apps have tried to specialize in a certain niche, only to be flooded by tons of thirsty males who would pretend to be into whatever that niche was. Women who go there, get bombarded with tons of messages, and ultimately still end up selecting the men simply based on their photos...
This is why Tinder became so huge, they studied the behavior of users on other dating sites and apps and seeing that men would try to contact almost all women, and women would only look at the photos of men and not be interested much in any other info, they streamlined and simplified the process into a very successful app that mostly helps women to scan quickly through many photos of men, discard the ugly ones and match only with the attractive guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and infini
any results?

goth is not dead

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
i did and i meet your mother.She was a stupid whore so i slapped the shit out of here then continued to chock her while i was fucking her pussy.She liked that !
Telling me your sub 5 without telling me your sub 5 there boi. Welcome to my ignore.

tried but it's completely dead in my country
cheers

put this on your profile
girls love music like this

I'm completely behind mainstream as for most of my time I've gone underground/niche now crawling upwards. Got about 3500 artists bookmarked (including Tame) and I only tried out Daft Punk last year, jfl. That doesn't mean I don't go to mainstream places where they play such, whether I remember it is another story

Many dating apps have tried to specialize in a certain niche, only to be flooded by tons of thirsty males who would pretend to be into whatever that niche was.
Unless it didn't matter thanks to looks it would show, otherwise eventually lying gets identified and caught sooner or later.
Women who go there, get bombarded with tons of messages, and ultimately still end up selecting the men simply based on their photos...
This is why Tinder became so huge, they studied the behavior of users on other dating sites and apps and seeing that men would try to contact almost all women, and women would only look at the photos of men and not be interested much in any other info, they streamlined and simplified the process into a very successful app that mostly helps women to scan quickly through many photos of men, discard the ugly ones and match only with the attractive guys.
Always believed that info on those platforms besides signposts, was cope. Thought it could be a goldmine for alt Chadlites.

goth is not dead

Speak for yourself. I've only found this one, excluding invisible landwhales.

Last edited: