Any height gains after your 16

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
I did asin and mk in april-july and didnt get any results. The only thing i got was hairloss which made my hairline go back 3cm. Now should i hop on hgh or should i invest the money into weed to cope with it. Im nearly in a relationship so i dont feel the need to heightmax but it would be cool to not be 5'5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, finn899, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
HAHAHHH im done you hoped on growth horomes to grow taller only to get your hairline pushed back by 3 cm and now your still 5'5? 😭😭 i would rope ngl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and Deleted member 42577
I did asin and mk in april-july and didnt get any results. The only thing i got was hairloss which made my hairline go back 3cm. Now should i hop on hgh or should i invest the money into weed to cope with it. Im nearly in a relationship so i dont feel the need to heightmax but it would be cool to not be 5'5
This is why I'll do adex over asin. Less chance of hairloss

HAHAHHH im done you hoped on growth horomes to grow taller only to get your hairline pushed back by 3 cm and now your still 5'5? 😭😭 i would rop ngl
nah, i got a girl thats why i didnt care. But she broke up and now im more depressed than ever. I cope with smoking 3g of weed per day and beating ppl from my town

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
nah, i got a girl thats why i didnt care. But she broke up and now im more depressed than ever. I cope with smoking 3g of weed per day and beating ppl from my town
its best for you just to cope but how long can you cope with that you gotta keep doing something until you grow the fact your 5'5 and you lost hair is scary ngl thatys a sign your done growin and already developed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
its best for you just to cope but how long can you cope with that you gotta keep doing something until you grow the fact your 5'5 and you lost hair is scary ngl thatys a sign your done growin and already developed
i lost hair bc of asin. I got late into puberty, my face is still forming rn. My doctor said i will reach 5'7 if i have luck

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i lost hair bc of asin. I got late into puberty, my face is still forming rn. My doctor said i will reach 5'7 if i have luck
if you need luck to reach a height that is still 5 inches under pretty much standard height its over for you lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Napoleon1800
if you need luck to reach a height that is still 5 inches under pretty much standard height its over for you lol
well i can live with 5'7, my girl is also 5'7 rn. I will just hope i get daughters or hghmax my sons. (only problem that the girl is finno-phenotyp)

well i can live with 5'7, my girl is also 5'7 rn. I will just hope i get daughters or hghmax my sons. (only problem that the girl is finno-phenotyp)
your girl is the same height as you lmao,just bc you have a temporary girlfreind which will last probs around 2 months when she leaves you your still gonna have to walk around being 5'7

your girl is the same height as you lmao,just bc you have a temporary girlfreind which will last probs around 2 months when she leaves you your still gonna have to walk around being 5'7
nah, my face is 7/10 and her face is 5/10 (just very bloated) but she wont find any other guy.

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
I'm literally like 5mm under 5'7ft at 14 and 3/4 if im not 5'8 i will rope