an end to the currycel meme

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill

this confirms the curry are slayers theory since india is the largest population in the world all currys are slayers and looks dont matter

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 10987, JL~ and 1 other person
Yes bro use cherrypicked pictures to show looks dont matter.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
welcome back

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
H5wcmvDl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, JL~, brainded and 3 others
very true, curries actually have decent success, the majority of western women may not like curries but there is a minority that does. although the album is cherrypicked, there is some truth to it. for what its worth i love being curry despite not having any smv halo because of it. the only curries i like are south indian curries imho, north indian curries have a false sense of superiority over both religious and ethnic minorities in india.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, BigBoy and 6ft7Mogger
Yes bro use cherrypicked pictures to show looks dont matter.
looks are a cope

Face​

Most of the time women prefer average, not super manly faces​

Researchers Penton-Voak Ph.D. and Perrett Ph.D. conducted a study in which they manipulated computer generated composite faces of men and showed them to women. They adjusted for sexual dimorphism, creating faces with big defined jaws, and ones with more feminine jaws. Turned out the ones that were most attractive to women were not the most manly to women not ovulating.

The researchers found that when women were not ovulating, they preferred average male faces. And given your average and admirable local slut is on birth control, that means that she too will prefer men with average faces, not super masculine faces.

References:

• Penton-Voak I.S. Ph.D., Perrett D.I Ph.D. Female preference for male faces changes cyclically: Further evidence[abstract]

very true, curries actually have decent success, the majority of western women may not like curries but there is a minority that does. although the album is cherrypicked, there is some truth to it. for what its worth i love being curry despite not having any smv halo because of it. the only curries i like are south indian curries imho, north indian curries have a false sense of superiority over both religious and ethnic minorities in india.
bhai most curries are into desi auntys are too beta, ik a curry slayer and he is pretty average looking got qt stacylites. Most indian men get indian women anyway.

Also do u only talk to north indian nationlist? are normal north indians racist to pakistanis?

Some of those girls are average. I trust my own eyes rather than a cherry-picked photo album. Besides there are so many curries that you will find curries with GL girls: doesn't tell anything about how most curries do.

looks are a cope

Face​

Most of the time women prefer average, not super manly faces​

Researchers Penton-Voak Ph.D. and Perrett Ph.D. conducted a study in which they manipulated computer generated composite faces of men and showed them to women. They adjusted for sexual dimorphism, creating faces with big defined jaws, and ones with more feminine jaws. Turned out the ones that were most attractive to women were not the most manly to women not ovulating.

The researchers found that when women were not ovulating, they preferred average male faces. And given your average and admirable local slut is on birth control, that means that she too will prefer men with average faces, not super masculine faces.

References:

• Penton-Voak I.S. Ph.D., Perrett D.I Ph.D. Female preference for male faces changes cyclically: Further evidence[abstract]
Are you retarded? This is the alpha fucks/beta bucks theory the entire manosphere movement is based off. When a woman is ovulating she fucks dimorphic Chads and has his baby and gets an incel betabuxx to take care of his baby.

bhai most curries are into desi auntys are too beta, ik a curry slayer and he is pretty average looking got qt stacylites. Most indian men get indian women anyway.

Also do u only talk to north indian nationlist? are normal north indians racist to pakistanis?
ive never met a curry who was into desi aunties lol. and its true, a lot of curry men end up with curry women even in the west. i have mostly spoken to north indian nationalist rss types who hate pakistanis with a passion. they are a vocal majority. there are normal ones however but they are a minority. i dont have a problem with these.

Why did he get banned? I just btfod him using his own source.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Screenshot 2021 02 11 at 103720

thats a dude bro

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg