Am I dark triad?

GloGang300

GloGang300

Platinum
I just spent four hours driving around completely aimlessly for no reason. First I went to the sticks, absolute bumfuck nowhere, about an hour away from me, and actually got pretty scared. My service kept cutting in and out, check engine light turned on randomly, the woods looked like the slenderman woods I thought that mfer was gonna pop out. Then I went to a city even further away from my house, did pretty much nothing there and just left to go to the capital city of the next state over, again did nothing and started back home. When I turned onto my street I gunned it, got to 60, and there was a bunny who apparently did not know how to react. I bodied that lil nigga, then I spun back and ran him over several more times. Now I am crouched on the toilet taking a shit

nope, veryone here is an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: GloGang300
Some little fact: you can't be 'dark triad' while having an account here, the first step of dark triad is not giving a fuck about anything, but you're here asking other men to rate your looks and take tips from them, yes you can look like a one and fake it but you'll never truly be a dark triad mogger and it will take people just a few interactions to know you're not, you'll only be able to fake it in Hookups or the first meeting.

I advise to change your email to a random email and change to a random password and log out for good because posting stories from your personal life is an early sign of transforming to an emasculated faggot

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho