Always judge a book by its cover

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
If you are truly into looksmaxxing and still tail these bluepilled elementary school quotes, you are retarded with an IQ of your room temperature in the Fahrenheit scale.

If we as humans didn’t judge a book by its cover we would be dead and extinct years ago.

Universe has granted us instinct and self consciousness for a reason - survival.

If I see a nigga with colored dreads golden canine, rocking black AF1s and a fake bust down Rolex from Alibaba express who recently cheated on his 4th baby mama a hoodrat Shaquina walking in front; I wouldn’t care if you had an inner character of Mahatma Gandhi, I’m still crossing and walking on the other side of the road and not walk by you. Fuck you.

If any glownigger twitter fag thinks I am racist for this, get your head out of the gutter.

Always judge a book by its cover (water)
~ @Dr. Mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aladin, radicalrationalist, Pope Urban ll and 23 others
@5.5psl @PSL GOD @ReadBooksEveryday @Foreverbrad @forevermirin @forevergymcelling @bishōnenmaxxer @Jase @khvirgin @kanderior @Kamui @Tabula Rasa @Aypo129

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, forevermirin and 5.5psl
That is hardly news, you can predict someones career, criminal history, academic history and dating history by just looking at him with high accuracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, LooksThinker, m0ss26 and 3 others
Always judge a cover by its book

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, CursedOne, LooksThinker and 5 others
i always judge a book by its cover

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
Tales from the research centers of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 32285, Zonar and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and FutureSlayer
Tales from the research centers of mumbai
Any research centre in the slums of Mumbai is superior than being a keyboard warrior in your 1st world granny’s basement.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aladin, LooksThinker, Deleted member 32285 and 7 others
Don't completely judge by it , but consider the cover alot before reaching a conclusion

making snap judgements based on looks is an easy way to end up in a lot of misunderstandings and unecessary doubts

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and forevermirin

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Gonthar
your exterior (looks) are a result of your soul's work of manifesting your inner, which is why you are 100% responsible for your looks and can as such be judged for it

this does not mean that you should do so, we have free will for a reason

Last edited:
we are evolutionary programmed to be judging books by their covers.

you advice is like saying "only fuck girls you're sexually attracted to!" and acting like you just broke science.

they had to make the quote so that idiots would realize it isnt always wise to listen to their instincts now that we live in civilization instead of caves.
making snap judgements based on looks is an easy way to end up in a lot of misunderstandings and unecessary doubts

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, LooksOrDeath and lilxder2
If someone has a physicsl flaw i assume their personality also has defects

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, m0ss26, FutureSlayer and 2 others
Agreed. I was judge a book by it's cover cuz 99% of the time you're prolly right.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Napoleon1800
Any research centre in the slums of Mumbai is superior than being a keyboard warrior in your 1st world granny’s basement.
BRO CHILL IT'S IRONY!!!

People conform to their physiognomy

Their personality is based off what they look like

Hence why nt is mostly cope. Unless if u have a mental illness, society will put you within the social hierarchy based on your looks and your personality will form around that

So yes, judge a book by its cover

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, Maalik and Part-Time Chad
dnrd comments, but if anyone disagrees is just dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
People conform to their physiognomy

Their personality is based off what they look like

Hence why nt is mostly cope. Unless if u have a mental illness, society will put you within the social hierarchy based on your looks and your personality will form around that

So yes, judge a book by its cover
The NT ltns:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Fiqh
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Dr. Mog
Stereotypes do exist for a reason - these ideas didn’t just originate from nothing.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Dr. Mog and Napoleon1800
If someone has a physicsl flaw i assume their personality also has defects
highIQ
because physical flaws will have made them receive defective treatment, thus creating a defective personality.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and autistic_tendencies
The NT ltns:
They have LTN personality as well, they know their place and act accordingly and when they don't the society will help them remember it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
we are evolutionary programmed to be judging books by their covers.

you advice is like saying "only fuck girls you're sexually attracted to!" and acting like you just broke science.

they had to make the quote so that idiots would realize it isnt always wise to listen to their instincts now that we live in civilization instead of caves.
High IQ typing.

If you are truly into looksmaxxing and still tail these bluepilled elementary school quotes, you are retarded with an IQ of your room temperature in the Fahrenheit scale.

If we as humans didn’t judge a book by its cover we would be dead and extinct years ago.

Universe has granted us instinct and self consciousness for a reason - survival.

If I see a nigga with colored dreads golden canine, rocking black AF1s and a fake bust down Rolex from Alibaba express who recently cheated on his 4th baby mama a hoodrat Shaquina walking in front; I wouldn’t care if you had an inner character of Mahatma Gandhi, I’m still crossing and walking on the other side of the road and not walk by you. Fuck you.

If any glownigger twitter fag thinks I am racist for this, get your head out of the gutter.

Always judge a book by its cover (water)
~ @Dr. Mog
high iq. physiognomy is real and proven by studies on facial recognition of criminality. at its most basic level, it's how attraction itself works. it's hilarious when people take some 1 out of a million outlier to prove that "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover" imagine making probabilistic judgements based on those odds.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog