ADHD is a superpower and the government forces you on drugs to suppress it.

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
People with ADHD have superhuman abilities that can be harnessed, thats why the government works so hard to suppress it in the population because its so powerful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Dr. Bludy, Danish_Retard and 10 others
People with ADHD have superhuman abilities that can be harnessed, thats why the government works so hard to suppress it in the population because its so powerful
please remove yourself from society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Jigen, Deleted member 22190 and 9 others
The US is probably one of the only countries in the world that hands out Amphetamines like candy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab, wristcel, buflek and 1 other person
i love forgetting verbal instructions 5 seconds after hearing them. is autism a super power too in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Jigen, Manletmachine and 4 others
i love forgetting verbal instructions 5 seconds after hearing them. is autism a super power too in your opinion?
yes! and so is schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and psychopathy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Crusile, bugeye and 3 others
The US is probably one of the only countries in the world that hands out Amphetamines like candy.
nah man

i have mild adhd and so does every single one of my family, friends, literally every guy i know and whoever got it diagnosed by a doctor, all got prescribed ritalin

i never took it its fucking cope lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
ADHD people are subhumans. They can’t focus on conversations, exercise, and self-care because of their garbage genes. They think like rodents.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 20677 and poopoohead
They’re not “superpowers” they’re just normal human behavior, and a beneficial one at that. High energy. Yes the government wants to suppress high energy people as it mixes poorly (for society) if said individual is evil.

They’re not “superpowers” they’re just normal human behavior, and a beneficial one at that. High energy. Yes the government wants to suppress high energy people as it mixes poorly (for society) if said individual is evil.
Adhd people are mostly just less controllable and don't want to be slave cucks their entire lives. Diagnosis is so subjective and intentionally bad too

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 18879 and Moggable
some people say ADHD is the most unsentient NPC disorder. you can't control your actions/mind and go into AUTOpiolot mode. legit or no?

I think I have it cause my attention span is short af and I need constant stimulation. Can't sit down for a few minutes without moving. It kinda disrupts my studying which requires a shit ton of memorization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
People with adhd = hunter or horse nomad chads

Normal people = farmer cuckolds

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 20631 and Moggable
One of the highest T traits.

some people say ADHD is the most unsentient NPC disorder. you can't control your actions/mind and go into AUTOpiolot mode. legit or no?
No, your brain is just not interested in mundane dehumanizing shit you go through. Things that you percieve as interesting you pay attention to and get an energy spike with it. You can get through tasks and control yourself, it's just uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Everyone has some sort of ADHD thanks to social media/phones. It used to be something a few people would have, but now everyone has it. Think of it like a spectrum most of us are on it to some degree. Good thing it's not the worst thing in the world and it's reversible, with a little something called meditation or if you're scared of that word, sitting in your room with eyes closed and just feeling nothing for a few minutes a day a focusing on your thoughts, the opposite of mindlessly scrolling.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
yes, the power to become a NEET

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Manletmachine
No, your brain is just not interested in mundane dehumanizing shit you go through. Things that you percieve as interesting you pay attention to and get an energy spike with it. You can get through tasks and control yourself, it's just uncomfortable
Do you have ADHD

People with adhd = hunter or horse nomad chads

Normal people = farmer cuckolds
real. we niggas are legit endangered in this society of faggots

Everyone has some sort of ADHD thanks to social media/phones. It used to be something a few people would have, but now everyone has it. Think of it like a spectrum most of us are on it to some degree. Good thing it's not the worst thing in the world and it's reversible, with a little something called meditation or if you're scared of that word, sitting in your room with eyes closed and just feeling nothing for a few minutes a day a focusing on your thoughts, the opposite of mindlessly scrolling.
That's not ADHD that's acquired attention deficit caused by being a NPC faggot who just consooms whatever shit is on tiktok.
I genuinely can't focus if shit in front of me isn't engaging even when I wasn't rotted by soy media.

That's not ADHD that's acquired attention deficit caused by being a NPC faggot who just consooms whatever shit is on tiktok.
I genuinely can't focus if shit in front of me isn't engaging even when I wasn't rotted by soy media.
Are you clinically diagnosed with ADHD, or self-diagnosed? Even before social media, we had video games, movies, and videos. That all feeds into dopamine hits, which gets us feeling like that. Maybe you do have ADHD, if you're born with it you are at the extreme end of the spectrum, while most younger people due to social media and daily stims are somewhere on the lower end/ middle. If diagnosed, and it's an actual issue like a daily challenge then i'd try medication. I only recommend medication if your mental illness is horrible and you react well to the prescription (if you feel worse obviously switch or stop). Some peoples lives can change with medication while some people say they got worse.

Then again adhd can be a blessing. Lots of great people had mental issues, so in a way yes it can be a super power

Are you clinically diagnosed with ADHD, or self-diagnosed? Even before social media, we had video games, movies, and videos. That all feeds into dopamine hits, which gets us feeling like that. Maybe you do have ADHD, if you're born with it you are at the extreme end of the spectrum, while most younger people due to social media and daily stims are somewhere on the lower end/ middle. If diagnosed, and it's an actual issue like a daily challenge then i'd try medication. I only recommend medication if your mental illness is horrible and you react well to the prescription (if you feel worse obviously switch or stop). Some peoples lives can change with medication while some people say they got worse.
clinically diagnosed but knew i had it before the diagnosis, due to awareness of myself being irritable and unfocussed. I don't need to have medication due to already researching on possible solutions. Though before the research it was very hard to do most normal things and whilst i did have the basic routine of hygiene down, thanks to parents, there were times where I'd forgo doing it and just binge on whatever has me be impulsively attracted towards it. Luckily I can say that my awareness did help with self reflection but I wasn't too understanding of it at the time and still was a nuisance.

I'm saying all of this in the context of being in the house as a kid. In school however, I just learnt from an early age to not cause issues due to how my brain reminds the bad behaviour I'd done during that time to remind me not to do it if I don't want to be in trouble.

I do have personality issues on top of this, which only were partially diagnosed but not gone deep with it due to the contents being bad where I felt worried about my therapists opinions.

clinically diagnosed but knew i had it before the diagnosis, due to awareness of myself being irritable and unfocussed. I don't need to have medication due to already researching on possible solutions. Though before the research it was very hard to do most normal things and whilst i did have the basic routine of hygiene down, thanks to parents, there were times where I'd forgo doing it and just binge on whatever has me be impulsively attracted towards it. Luckily I can say that my awareness did help with self reflection but I wasn't too understanding of it at the time and still was a nuisance.

I'm saying all of this in the context of being in the house as a kid. In school however, I just learnt from an early age to not cause issues due to how my brain reminds the bad behaviour I'd done during that time to remind me not to do it if I don't want to be in trouble.

I do have personality issues on top of this, which only were partially diagnosed but not gone deep with it due to the contents being bad where I felt worried about my therapists opinions.
ive been neet for 7 yrs and was so obsessed with instant gratification that i ignored brushing teeth till they rotted out and needed crowns n fillings, also kind of retarded (90-95 iq my guess), is it possible i have ADHD? i am on a waiting list for welfare psychiatry but its like 2-3 years to kek

• JFL
sstop giving opinions please, u r dumb. Go read what is adhd. Its literally the underdevelopment of the brain, theres less activity overall. its a life curse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
ive been neet for 7 yrs and was so obsessed with instant gratification that i ignored brushing teeth till they rotted out and needed crowns n fillings, also kind of retarded (90-95 iq my guess), is it possible i have ADHD? i am on a waiting list for welfare psychiatry but its like 2-3 years to kek
Maybe. Idk what else to take from what you said but could be a likelihood.

Yea usually mental illnesses are comorbid, ADHD is one of them so if you've been clinically diagnosed chances are high you have other issues as well such as anxiety, depression, bipolar, etc... It's good you found natural solutions, as most mental illnesses can be solved through just learning to live with it and knowing what works for you. Idk how old you are but ADHD is one of the most common symptoms diagnosed during childhood and over time the symptoms will go away or lessen into adulthood (for most not all). I still think sometimes mental illnesses can make people riskier and more impulsive which can land them in more trouble or great success. To make it in life, I do think you have to be a bit crazy.

• +1
Reactions: nutango
Real ADHD has very obvious signs, good psychaetrists diagnose adhd mostly on body language and not the symptoms some guy lists. ADHD is a death sentence for sedentary life 21st century expectations. Meds are actually fairly descent for adhd combined with good lifestyle hygiene (which will snowball on istelf once a person starts meds). Sadly only Concerta is prescribed where i live for adhd and its a shit medication. I was coping with research chemicals like 4f-mph or 2-fma the past year and managed to do well in uni, but the Dutch main lab that made them got busted this November so its over for me now, i have finals in April and trying to cope with concerta the past week but it just doesn't do what i want.

Real ADHD has very obvious signs, good psychaetrists diagnose adhd mostly on body language and not the symptoms some guy lists. ADHD is a death sentence for sedentary life 21st century expectations. Meds are actually fairly descent for adhd combined with good lifestyle hygiene (which will snowball on istelf once a person starts meds). Sadly only Concerta is prescribed where i live for adhd and its a shit medication. I was coping with research chemicals like 4f-mph or 2-fma the past year and managed to do well in uni, but the Dutch main lab that made them got busted this November so its over for me now, i have finals in April and trying to cope with concerta the past week but it just doesn't do what i want.
I feel you, sounds like you have severe ADHD as most people usually can cope once they reach adulthood, still, a percentage of diagnosed have persisting severe symptoms. I said in a different message that meds can work, but it's a flip of a coin if itll solve your issues without adding on new ones. Its all about seeing what works with you and experimenting. I don't want to condone using drugs but have you tried micro-dosing mushrooms, there's a chance that could help.

I feel you, sounds like you have severe ADHD as most people usually can cope once they reach adulthood, still, a percentage of diagnosed have persisting severe symptoms. I said in a different message that meds can work, but it's a flip of a coin if itll solve your issues without adding on new ones. Its all about seeing what works with you and experimenting. I don't want to condone using drugs but have you tried micro-dosing mushrooms, there's a chance that could help.
I have micro dosed lsd, makes adhd worse in a fun way. It's better for depression then adhd imo. Adhd doesn't cause me much problems at all if i don't have to sit and study something for hours. But i have anxiety as well thats the other problem outside studying

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
I have micro dosed lsd, makes adhd worse in a fun way. It's better for depression then adhd imo. Adhd doesn't cause me much problems at all if i don't have to sit and study something for hours. But i have anxiety as well thats the other problem outside studying
does it sound like i have ADHD? i had neonatal meningitis and forget verbal instructions 5 seconds after being told them also lack of interest in everything brutal

does it sound like i have ADHD? i had neonatal meningitis and forget verbal instructions 5 seconds after being told them also lack of interest in everything brutal
Adhd is genetic, its not caused by some illness. You could have some brain damage with similar symptoms like adhd but not actual adhd. I don't forger verbal instructions if i paid attention to it in the first place

• +1
Adhd is genetic, its not caused by some illness. You could have some brain damage with similar symptoms like adhd but not actual adhd. I don't forger verbal instructions if i paid attention to it in the first place

"The total frequency of ADHD in children who had had meningitis was 62%, as compared to 5% in children who had not had the disease. The odds ratio for developing ADHD was 30.5 (95% CI = 8.5 to 109) in favor of children in the meningitis group."

Brutal misdiagnosis pill. Maybe stimulants would still help me

• So Sad

"The total frequency of ADHD in children who had had meningitis was 62%, as compared to 5% in children who had not had the disease. The odds ratio for developing ADHD was 30.5 (95% CI = 8.5 to 109) in favor of children in the meningitis group."

Brutal misdiagnosis pill. Maybe stimulants would still help me
They would help ofcourse, meth is neuroprotective in stroke victims

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 18879
They would help ofcourse, meth is neuroprotective in stroke victims
lovely, my doctor knows i have been neet for 7 yrs so he will surely give me ritalin as he also sent me an ADHD questionnaire without me asking haha

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and TsarTsar444
ADHD is a not real disease, supposedly it just means low percentile concentration. noone's able to prove adhd, they just say "it's real". I DONT BELIEVE you.

ADHD is a not real disease, supposedly it just means low percentile concentration. noone's able to prove adhd, they just say "it's real". I DONT BELIEVE you.
I take this back. Its evil to gaslight stim users,who I know have fragile, penetrable minds.
Gaslighting on stim medications too, telling a stim users how their medication can "downregulate receptors" (what does this mean, nothing) is legitimate evil, by me. I say so much fake BS, I find it extremely hilarious to plant doubt in ppls minds but it needs to end

You have to believe in yourself, and your medication, for it(drug) to work. Ignore all bullies

@mogger123

I take this back. Its evil to gaslight stim users,who I know have fragile, penetrable minds.
Gaslighting on stim medications too, telling a stim users how their medication can "downregulate receptors" (what does this mean, nothing) is legitimate evil, by me. I say so much fake BS, I find it extremely hilarious to plant doubt in ppls minds but it needs to end

You have to believe in yourself, and your medication, for it(drug) to work. Ignore all bullies

@mogger123
nah its all fake

I guarantee you that you could have two people with identical brains where one is considered to have ADHD (by themselves and society) and one is not

• WTF
Cope

no its not I can hardly work and am going to fail my exams because of it. also it rlly disturbs social situations

I was clinically diagnosed with adhd as a kid. Never stuck at one thing either. Even jobs i'm always lookijng for a new path. Cant concentrate for shit either

autism is also a super power it helps me over think and last longer while bonesmashing