Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Why you do afraid of doxxing bratha
I showed in discord server, but ya I don't want my face plastered over the net in relation to the most extreme surgical improvement journey out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 29167, ChristianChad and 9 others
I showed in discord server, but ya I don't want my face plastered over the net in relation to the most extreme surgical improvement journey out there.
I would be Proud if i was biggest hardmaxxer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, SteveRogers, Deleted member 24347 and 15 others
what surgery got the most ROI?
What surgery what you advice mostly?
What surgery is highly overrated?
How did your friends/ collegues respond to the transformation?

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 29167 and AsGoodAsItGets
what surgery got the most ROI?
What surgery what you advice mostly?
What surgery is highly overrated?
How did your friends/ collegues respond to the transformation?
LL if you're manlet, then lower eyelid lifting if you have droopy/bug eyes.
Can you rephrase Q2.
Taban is the most overrated, other than that, all surgeries have their part in improving harmony. If you're doing skull reshaping, don't just get temporal implants, get a full helmet.
They mostly think I'm crazy but are impressed with the effort and improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Proud amongst PSL'ers, not amongst general blue-pilled society.
I now understand The scope of tranny Soy dictatorship in The West

Its pathetic you guys cant expressu yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 1617
LL if you're manlet, then lower eyelid lifting if you have droopy/bug eyes.
Can you rephrase Q2.
Taban is the most overrated, other than that, all surgeries have their part in improving harmony. If you're doing skull reshaping, don't just get temporal implants, get a full helmet.
They mostly think I'm crazy but are impressed with the effort and improvement.
i ment what surgery would you advice on most people. For example bimax cause a lot of people are recessed.
Didnt expect q1 answer. thought you would mention jaw. Isnt orbital decrompression better for droopy eyes/bug eyes.

i ment what surgery would you advice on most people. For example bimax cause a lot of people are recessed.
Didnt expect q1 answer. thought you would mention jaw. Isnt orbital decrompression better for droopy eyes/bug eyes.
decompression helps with bulging but doesn't always lift the lower lid like expected. Wraparound jaw implant for weak jaws is op as well, sure. My jaw was weak in every direction so it made a big difference. But for that you want to have good mouth/philtrum with just a weak mandible.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 2 others
Hello, I am an OG from puahate,
#metoo . But in thos times, I only was active in the "dating coches bashing" part of the forum. I didn't visit the looks part of that forum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksmaxxHopeful and RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
#metoo . But in thos times, I only was active in the "dating coches bashing" part of the forum. I didn't visit the looks part of that forum.
the good ol' days. The level of abstraction and innovation in the looks forum was magical.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
@CosmicMaxxer how did you come to figure out the specific areas of your eye that were lacking in relation to overall facial harmony? Feel like most other features are so obvious and glaring (especially jaw and nose) but eyes are way more subtle. Did you just morph your eye area a load of times or something? Or were ratios more useful starting point?

• +1
Reactions: Real
the good ol' days. The level of abstraction and innovation in the looks forum was magical.
LOL. Yeah, I totally missed that aspect back than there. I found it mostly odd back than, that dudes was talking about looks so much.
I was not aware that looks mattered so much back than. I did know back than, that PUA and dating coaches advice was cope. I just beleived back than, that dating and a woman liking you was just quit random and just a numbers game for all exept the select amount of famous peoples.

Tyler Durden his birtday party pics. was one of my most favourite post I recall. Which was called "tyler durden cockfest". Defenately not the playboy he claimed to be.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, LooksmaxxHopeful and RealSurgerymax
Extremely impressive. I am deeply mirin.

Take this as a general question. I am 18. I can sometimes get a minimum wage job paying ~20€/hr and if I had to get a proper education it would take 8+ years. Would you advise me to go into debt to get surgeries, wait it out with minimum wage or wait till I'm old but have a good job?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member
@CosmicMaxxer how did you come to figure out the specific areas of your eye that were lacking in relation to overall facial harmony? Feel like most other features are so obvious and glaring (especially jaw and nose) but eyes are way more subtle. Did you just morph your eye area a load of times or something? Or were ratios more useful starting point?
My original eyes were bulgy with a lot of scleral show so it was quite obvious what its issues were. In general, you want long thin eyes with slight pct. Any deviation from that lets you know what to do imo.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
Extremely impressive. I am deeply mirin.

Take this as a general question. I am 18. I can sometimes get a minimum wage job paying ~20€/hr and if I had to get a proper education it would take 8+ years. Would you advise me to go into debt to get surgeries, wait it out with minimum wage or wait till I'm old but have a good job?
I'd say wait it out because otherwise you'll get the budget version of procedures and just have to redo them in a thorough way in the future which leads to more wasted $. For ex. when I was younger I got jaw angle and chin implants which moved around and didn't provide enough augmentation. Only recently did I replace with a wraparound that is 10x as effective.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Real, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Hey man, I condone your efforts, and good job on maxxing out. I've got a number of surgeries I have in mind, I'd like to dm a pic if you could suggest some to see if I have the right idea. Also suppose you start balding, that obo scar would start to become a problem, wouldnt it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
how do you afford all of this

• +1
You work remotely as a SWE? So it seems like your surgeries won't affect your career much (from a lookism perspective).

It looks like you've had surgical improvements on most of your important body parts, but what's your penis size?

You work remotely as a SWE? So it seems like your surgeries won't affect your career much (from a lookism perspective).

It looks like you've had surgical improvements on most of your important body parts, but what's your penis size?
I'm only working remotely for now due to COVID, though eventually I'll work remotely again.
Penis is 6.25x5.75 . I need to wear this restorex extender I got. PE is such a pain lol.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I'm only working remotely for now due to COVID, though eventually I'll work remotely again.
Penis is 6.25x5.75 . I need to wear this restorex extender I got. PE is such a pain lol.
Do you think you would have gone through all of this if your penis was less than 5 inches in length (including extension)?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Anchor_Ship, ChristianChad and 4 others
Nice larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, goat2x and lutte
Do you think you would have gone through all of this if your penis was less than 5 inches in length (including extension)?
lol as opposed to what, just accepted being incel? I would have been more diligent with my PE I guess with everything else the same. Maybe looked into lig-releasing/tunica surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ChristianChad and AsGoodAsItGets
lol as opposed to what, just accepted being incel? I would have been more diligent with my PE I guess with everything else the same. Maybe looked into lig-releasing/tunica surgery.
I think that having a micropenis results in less incentive to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, ChristianChad and Deleted member
Eyes

I'm still burned from C02 laser but this gives a better idea of the harmony the wide-set eyes create despite maybe less than ideal pfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, reptiles, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 7 others
Can you talk about the OBO planning? How did you and the surgeon decide on the movements?
What were the discussions like for an aesthetic improvement

EDIT:

Also can I ask If a person with normal PFL eyes, no NCT, decent hooding just got OBO. Will the result still require further surgery like canthoplexy / plasty?

Last edited:
Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.
@Win200 you've been over-taken as the guy that actually went to all our favorite surgeons.
this dude spent $600k and probably 3 years in bed recovering, what a guy, got every surgery under the sun.

I'm admiring your dedication OP, I hope the results turn out as you good as you hope for.
Question for you OP: did you quit Finance job to do the coding to get into FAANG? debating if i should do the same as the hours in finance are just crippling and even missing 2 weeks of work due to recovery isn't a positive look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 29167, ChristianChad and 3 others
Actual mental illness

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Shkreliii, Deleted member 21048 and 17 others
Is it an outpatient procedure? Or did you have to spend a night in the hospital?

Ok here is just the eye region. Please don't share or popularize over the net. I will likely delete the link tomorrow. Caveats are described in the link (swollen upper lids with the right one in the pic being worse, co2 laser done recently), so this is hardly representative of a final result, but to spare you the wait:

WTF
you look like more shit
your ipd looked fine now you look like a mongolian cave baby
how does anyone support this
fucken retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigseal, SonOfDarkseid, fukmylyf and 15 others
WTF
you look like more shit
your ipd looked fine now you look like a mongolian cave baby
how does anyone support this
fucken retards
bruh I'll message you my personal pics if you don't share. It looks much different in the context of my overall head. There's a harmony aspect to it ya know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Is it an outpatient procedure? Or did you have to spend a night in the hospital?
2-3 nights in the hospital. Functionally blinded due to extreme swelling lying on an inclined bed in a dark room. Very dystopian though not too painful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ChristianChad, Senssei and 2 others
Can you talk about the OBO planning? How did you and the surgeon decide on the movements?
What were the discussions like for an aesthetic improvement

EDIT:

Also can I ask If a person with normal PFL eyes, no NCT, decent hooding just got OBO. Will the result still require further surgery like canthoplexy / plasty?
We went into depth with the amount of lateral movement, vertical movement (for asymmetry and higher cheekbones), degrees of rotation of the "boxes"... only thing I was somewhat surprised by is he moved the orbitals forwards which you can see by the way they're plated in the CT. I figure the doc threw that in as a free "boost" or he just didn't realize how hard it would be to plate the bones without moving the boxes slightly forward.

Na, I think you'd just emphasize to him to make sure the bridge of bone canthopexy he does (and must do) during the procedure is high enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, PubertyMaxxer and deepweb1298
@Win200 you've been over-taken as the guy that actually went to all our favorite surgeons.
this dude spent $600k and probably 3 years in bed recovering, what a guy, got every surgery under the sun.
View attachment 1424110

I'm admiring your dedication OP, I hope the results turn out as you good as you hope for.
Question for you OP: did you quit Finance job to do the coding to get into FAANG? debating if i should do the same as the hours in finance are just crippling and even missing 2 weeks of work due to recovery isn't a positive look
I actually left another engineering field to do software. Ya I could never do finance, without free time life feels like being a hamster in a wheel. If you're salary is still less than 300k it's worth trying to get into FANG imo since you'll surpass that soon enough even if the initial offer is below, with a much easier lifestyle (unless you get Amazon, which is like a regular 9-5, better than Finance but shit compared to the rest of fang).

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
bruh I'll message you my personal pics if you don't share. It looks much different in the context of my overall head. There's a harmony aspect to it ya know.
sure bro i dont doxx
but show tbh i wanna see if yuor harmony looked better
cause it doesn't that much
maby it's distortio ion know

We went into depth with the amount of lateral movement, vertical movement (for asymmetry and higher cheekbones), degrees of rotation of the "boxes"... only thing I was somewhat surprised by is he moved the orbitals forwards which you can see by the way they're plated in the CT. I figure the doc threw that in as a free "boost" or he just didn't realize how hard it would be to plate the bones without moving the boxes slightly forward.

Na, I think you'd just emphasize to him to make sure the bridge of bone canthopexy he does (and must do) during the procedure is high enough.
Okay so if you were to do everything again just to summarise:

OBO with Dr Derek
BOB Canthopexy with Dr Eppely

or does Dr Derek do BOB cantho as well

Okay so if you were to do everything again just to summarise:

OBO with Dr Derek
BOB Canthopexy with Dr Eppely

or does Dr Derek do BOB cantho as well
Derek does BOB which is not as powerful as Eppley's "drill-hole canthoplasty". I guess I'd hope Derek's BOB went a little better, but even then I'd canthal max with Eppley I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
What are your opinions on implant materials? Silicon vs PEEK etc

What are your opinions on implant materials? Silicon vs PEEK etc
PEEK is more rigid but I'm not sure that translates to more definition. I would always choose Silicone given it's cheaper plus PEEK isn't readily offered in the US.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Wallenberg, Real and 1 other person
PEEK is more rigid but I'm not sure that translates to more definition. I would always choose Silicone given it's cheaper plus PEEK isn't readily offered in the US.
Thanks for the reply. I have a small mouth so I plan on getting lower jaw surgery for my recessed mandible/chin and overbite/jet. I am wary of getting any sort of jaw implants aside from correcting minor asymmetry because of the small mouth, are there any measuring techniques or ratios I should be aware of? Right now im mostly just considering cheek implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Wallenberg
Thanks for the reply. I have a small mouth so I plan on getting lower jaw surgery for my recessed mandible/chin and overbite/jet. I am wary of getting any sort of jaw implants aside from correcting minor asymmetry because of the small mouth, are there any measuring techniques or ratios I should be aware of? Right now im mostly just considering cheek implants.
Ya, with a small mouth you don't wan't overly large bigonial width. I actually had my mouth slightly widened unintentionally as I had my mouth corners elevated when I was in Korea (threw in lip surgery while I was there as they have some renown for that too).

In regards to measuring techniques, I always consulted databases such as this one: https://www.facebase.org/facial_norms/summary/#lowfaceheight

When deciding how much to lengthen my chin/lower jaw with the wraparound for example, I aimed for a 75 mm lower facial height. I started at around 71-72, with a nose length of 56 mm (on the longer side) and a 15 mm philtrum length. So my chin lengthened by 3-4 mm. Dropdown at jaw angles of 4 mm.

For jaw width, at 154 mm bizygo (this means barely grazing widest part along arch btw, its not as insane a number as it sounds if you measure this way), I aimed for a .85 or so bigonial to bizygo ratio. My bigonial width was 122 mm initially and my jaw looked small overall compared to zygos and eye spacing, so I expanded by 5 mm on each side to get to 132 mm. Since you have a small mouth, I'd aim for like .82-.83 ratio I'd guess. Any less than that and your bigonial won't be impressive.

Btw, I've attached the most accurate facial database report I've ever stumbled upon. I used this when deciding many of my desired post-surgical measurements. The way they measure in this study, is from skin to skin (barely touching), which is great, because it leaves no doubt about whether you pressed with too much pressure or not enough etc. You will see the measurements in this study are thus higher than you will see in others or in the facebase site I linked. Obviously just compare your measurements to the means, perhaps calculate your percentiles by using the standard deviations given, and try no to stray too far from the important ratios (i.e. bizygo mean/bigonial mean), unless you have a very good reason and have simulated what that ratio will look like in a morph.

Attachments

• Anthrotech_report.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, ChristianChad, Real and 2 others
Ya, with a small mouth you don't wan't overly large bigonial width. I actually had my mouth slightly widened unintentionally as I had my mouth corners elevated when I was in Korea (threw in lip surgery while I was there as they have some renown for that too).

In regards to measuring techniques, I always consulted databases such as this one: https://www.facebase.org/facial_norms/summary/#lowfaceheight

When deciding how much to lengthen my chin/lower jaw with the wraparound for example, I aimed for a 75 mm lower facial height. I started at around 71-72, with a nose length of 56 mm (on the longer side) and a 15 mm philtrum length. So my chin lengthened by 3-4 mm. Dropdown at jaw angles of 4 mm.

For jaw width, at 154 mm bizygo (this means barely grazing widest part along arch btw, its not as insane a number as it sounds if you measure this way), I aimed for a .85 or so bigonial to bizygo ratio. My bigonial width was 122 mm initially and my jaw looked small overall compared to zygos and eye spacing, so I expanded by 5 mm on each side to get to 132 mm. Since you have a small mouth, I'd aim for like .82-.83 ratio I'd guess. Any less than that and your bigonial won't be impressive.

Btw, I've attached the most accurate facial database report I've ever stumbled upon. I used this when deciding many of my desired post-surgical measurements. The way they measure in this study, is from skin to skin (barely touching), which is great, because it leaves no doubt about whether you pressed with too much pressure or not enough etc. You will see the measurements in this study are thus higher than you will see in others or in the facebase site I linked. Obviously just compare your measurements to the means, perhaps calculate your percentiles by using the standard deviations given, and try no to stray too far from the important ratios (i.e. bizygo mean/bigonial mean), unless you have a very good reason and have simulated what that ratio will look like in a morph.
Thanks alot, this is very informative. Are these measurements using ceph xrays or soft tissue?

Respect man, double LL is my dream surgery, unfortunately I dont have 200k
you went to Paley?

• +1
Thanks alot, this is very informative. Are these measurements using ceph xrays or soft tissue?
Soft tissue using calipers. You can also attempt to use photo measurements. I use this site for that since you can orientate the measuring lines as needed:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and accsmt
Respect man, double LL is my dream surgery, unfortunately I dont have 200k
you went to Paley?
Paley for the first and Mahboubian for the second. I prefer the latter for being a little cheaper, younger and equally or more proficient, and being less restrictive on lengthening limits. Not that it matters, you can use the lengthening remote as long as you want without the doc knowing. But If you’re doing Paley’s PT they’ll find out I guess. It would be an awkward situation at the least lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, AsGoodAsItGets and khvirgin
Soft tissue using calipers. You can also attempt to use photo measurements. I use this site for that since you can orientate the measuring lines as needed:

Was your 154mm bizygo pre or post cheek augmentation? Using everything you have told me here I may just settle for bsso/genio and rhino, as everything else seems to be decent ratio and mean wise and I am not rich. Again, thank you so much for your knowledge

Paley for the first and Mahboubian for the second. I prefer the latter for being a little cheaper, younger and equally or more proficient, and being less restrictive on lengthening limits. Not that it matters, you can use the lengthening remote as long as you want without the doc knowing. But If you’re doing Paley’s PT they’ll find out I guess. It would be an awkward situation at the least lol.
Less restrictive? I thought 6 inches were well within his "range"