A synonym for slavs

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and i_love_roosters
shitskin cope again. How are you whiter than me?
My hair color
Screenshot 20240427 143516 Gallery

My eye color
Screenshot 20240427 143541 Gallery

Meanwhile you, Kazakh deathnik
4084298 Snimok ehkrana 2024 04 21 071054

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Manletmachine
all of these were originally germanic tribes that migrated to these places
Difference is very visible nowadays. You can easily tell apart between anglocuck and nordcuck. At least I could.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss and Akhi
Difference is very visible nowadays. You can easily tell apart between anglocuck and nordcuck. At least I could.
my theory is that the anglo look comes from racemixing with celts, scandis are more purely ‚white‘ you could say, as scandinavia didnt really have any natives before migration , or way less than britain

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
curries always rate beautiful white people low.

Always dem curries eh?

When whites get rated high, it's the self hating curries rating too high.

When whites get rated low, it's the jealous curries rating too low.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Michael Myers and 1 other person
13fbaf99a7556e2584bda88e7ee9c5bd
white person

4084298 Snimok ehkrana 2024 04 21 071054
Mongolian ethnic Russian

@jisko32

Always dem curries eh?

I've seen a chad looking guy was rated mtn here by curries.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
You look nothing like him with your horse face. You're not white, you're as ethnic as they get :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how am I horsefaced? Also long face is high class. Only deathnics with ugly wide faces like you consider this a flaw

how am I horsefaced? Also long face is high class. Only deathnics with ugly wide faces like you consider this a flaw
Long skull is not equal to horse face, you're a dalit, you live in a commie block with no sewage system, there's nothing high class about Russia

Long skull is not equal to horse face, you're a dalit, you live in a commie block with no sewage system, there's nothing high class about Russia
horse face is low fhwr, more than 1:1.1 midface ratio and low ipd

Turks are high iq, Kurds lower it for the whole country. If we were this bad russian women wouldn't come to Turkey for dick. Jfl stop coping your whole entire female population is thirsty for Turkish bulls

Turks are high iq, Kurds lower it for the whole country. If we were this bad russian women wouldn't come to Turkey for dick. Jfl stop coping your whole entire female population is thirsty for Turkish bulls
cope again. There is many churkas in Kavkaz that lower average iq in Russia.

ITT: two deathniks yapping about who's whiter but they both got shitskin coloring. :forcedsmile:

Always dem curries eh?

deathniks always rate white people low cuz of envy

Proxy

Embarrassing thread.

It's true though, OG Turks were East Asians. Then they migrated westward and raped Anatolians out of extinction. So it's you guys who are the real mutts. Meanwhile Slavs originated from Eastern Europe and still live there.
Og turks were central asian 🤬 hate it when niggas calls central asians / east steppe people east asians we have nothing to dk sith those gooks south

We dont eat rice
We dont famr
We dont look similar, as similar to east asians as sea is to ea or arabs to germans

Og turks were central asian 🤬 hate it when niggas calls central asians / east steppe people east asians we have nothing to dk sith those gooks south

We dont eat rice
We dont famr
We dont look similar, as similar to east asians as sea is to ea or arabs to germans
OG Turks lived in East Asia next to Mongols. They migrated westward and many settled in Central Asia. You are closer to the OG Turks than Anatolian Turks are but your ancestors migrated from the east to the west. In Central Asia there lived Indo-Europeans who were displaced during the 13th century when Mongols along with Turks invaded other countries. I could be wrong about the timeframe as the OG Turks could have done it later or before, but it seems like it was around the exact same time that Mongols came through.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
OG Turks lived in East Asia next to Mongols. They migrated westward and many settled in Central Asia. You are closer to the OG Turks than Anatolian Turks are but your ancestors migrated from the east to the west. In Central Asia there lived Indo-Europeans who were displaced during the 13th century when Mongols along with Turks invaded other countries. I could be wrong about the timeframe as the OG Turks could have done it later or before, but it seems like it was around the exact same time that Mongols came through.
Ahah we are better than aryans we invaded all the little aryans out of central asia

Ahah we are better than aryans we invaded all the little aryans out of central asia
Joever. I wonder who the Aryans in Central Asia were. I think they might have been Tajiks.

• +1
The ones that don't look like chinks are just Nordics.

Joever. I wonder who the Aryans in Central Asia were. I think they might have been Tajiks.
U can see remnants of aryans in afghanidta

And kazkahs look aprtially white the sourc rof tbeir whiteness is the most pure from.the original aryans

U can see remnants of aryans in afghanidtaView attachment 2887285
And kazkahs look aprtially white the sourc rof tbeir whiteness is the most pure from.the original aryans
Cherrypicked image, most of them look like your average shitskin, but yeah Tajiks form a significant population in Afghanistan. And then you have Hazaras who are 50% Mongol.

• +1
Cherrypicked image, most of them look like your average shitskin, but yeah Tajiks form a significant population in Afghanistan. And then you have Hazaras who are 50% Mongol.
Bhai i am like 1/4th hazara and its not cherrypciked since i wasnt saying all afghans look like that i said just remnants

Bhai i am like 1/4th hazara and its not cherrypciked since i wasnt saying all afghans look like that i said just remnants
It's cherrypicked because you are picking like 0.1% of the population. 99.9% looks shitskin. And mirin, so you are Turkic with Mongol influences. A true NEA warrior.

• +1
what is this flag? Chinks? Like you?
No way this nigga asksed if grewt naiton of kazkahstan descended from ancinet aryans is east asian 🤬

It's cherrypicked because you are picking like 0.1% of the population. 99.9% looks shitskin. And mirin, so you are Turkic with Mongol influences. A true NEA warrior.
I am weak asl tho its jover for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

Yamnaya migrations
What the migration to near altay mountains?
Why isnt the migration visible in the populations living there now? Or is it?

No way this nigga asksed if grewt naiton of kazkahstan descended from ancinet aryans is east asian 🤬
chill bro.
Also is it you on pfp? If yes, just kpopmax.

• +1
  • +1