گیگا چد تو ایران

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
@m0ss26 @Psychophilly @mortis

lol no, haven't watched but i watched previous episodes. there is a brutal blackpill going on after they reveal. man is always attracted while u can see females almost ewwing.
and literally every single episode, male mogs her.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
face is cope in iran
tall+high htn+jacked+high T traits+looks rich+dresses nice=gigachad in iran
Greycel cope. Face for sexual attraction and money for marriage. Rest are face boosters or copes.

lol no, haven't watched but i watched previous episodes. there is a brutal blackpill going on after they reveal. man is always attracted while u can see females almost ewwing.
and literally every single episode, male mogs her.
thats our nature tho its very rare to see a woman physically excited
they both rejected eachother anonymously too

Greycel cope. Face for sexual attraction and money for marriage. Rest are face boosters or copes.
how is tall, jacked and nice dressing cope?
also my man can repopulate @Psychophilly 's mud village with just his voice

how is tall, jacked and nice dressing cope?
also my man can repopulate @Psychophilly 's mud village with just his voice
voice is utter cope.

Saying height and physique don’t matter is cope, although of course face matters much more.

corpse husband
and he got brutally humiliated the second his face got leaked and lost all his fame and respect. face is literally everything.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Maybe in Iran but in US height + frame is like 30 percent
the moment you are taller than the average girls around you then face is EVERYTHING. girls are made the same everywhere.

the moment you are taller than the average girls around you then face is EVERYTHING. girls are made the same everywhere.
I get what ur saying but if you are sub 5’8 it’s very difficult here, above that it’s all face sure

I get what ur saying but if you are sub 5’8 it’s very difficult here, above that it’s all face sure
sub 5'7 is rare tbh, sub 5'7 is like bottom 10% or sth. 9 guys out of 10 have literally 0 height issues and sub 5'7s still can get msot females out there if htn+ face.

sounds like a problem you specifically face :lul:
there is 5 examples of tall subhumans slaying for each example of chadlets getting sum
also wheres the women lusting for manletism online?

• +1
no one is saying face doesnt matter
you saying height is cope is beyond coping
you need enough of everything to slay

• +1
sounds like a problem you specifically face :lul:
no. i had 2 friends one taller than me and one the same height as me all got rejected by ltbs because of their faces.

sub 5'7 is rare tbh, sub 5'7 is like bottom 10% or sth. 9 guys out of 10 have literally 0 height issues and sub 5'7s still can get msot females out there if htn+ face.
def not bottom 10% and height shouldn’t be an issue if ur above 173cm as long as ur gl obviously but that still doesn’t mean that being tall is cope. I alone know 3 different 6’4 Ltns that are all dating tall HTB+

pesare aval video khob chizie :feelsohh:

def not bottom 10% and height shouldn’t be an issue if ur above 173cm as long as ur gl obviously but that still doesn’t mean that being tall is cope. I alone know 3 different 6’4 Ltns that are all dating tall HTB+
Post the ltns here or pm so I can rate.

Post the ltns here or pm so I can rate.
I don’t have pics I just go to school with them, but trust me one is literally Ltn at BEST, he’s horribly ugly but he’s varsity football player and very large.

I don’t have pics I just go to school with them, but trust me one is literally Ltn at BEST, he’s horribly ugly but he’s varsity football player and very large.
pics or 0
i have all the htn/chadlite pics that i mentioned above and can dm you. no pics no care

pics or 0
i have all the htn/chadlite pics that i mentioned above and can dm you. no pics no care
Nigga nobody is denying face is king but to act like height is irrelevant Is retarded

good bomb plans

The nose throw me off Htn +