Iran
IMG 2064
IMG 2038
IMG 1799
IMG 1734

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Ok guys dont all rate me at once

Would say you're already at your potential, honestly just log off forever you shouldn't have any problems with looks or girls you dont need to be here

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Would say you're already at your potential, honestly just log off forever you shouldn't have any problems with looks or girls you dont need to be here
But i feel like i could look better if i really tried

Okay man you have POTENTIAL, W EYEBROWS, get them shaped, grow OUT your hair, try and grow beard stubble, and shave the stache- fashion max etc, maybe an earring if you feel tall
Do you have any hairstyles in mind?

When i shaved everyone said i looked gay but what surgeries could i do?
Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
potential to be a permaposter here for sure

196661BB F93D 446D A698 8B7D7DDED767

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Jeww and goodgamebro
Is bleaching skin a good idea?
Idk anything about the procedure itself as in the risks and effectiveness , cuz im white lol, but if u could then fucking go for it and eye lightening also, then maybe you can pass as like a med

Brown and bug eyes when not squinting. Fix those and you have a chance.

You look High HTN here.

Your eye area is good don't listen to them saying ''bug eyes'' I suggest get colored contacts maybe dark hazel or hazel itself, maybe grow some facial hair a goatee or stubble in the future. GL, HTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and goodgamebro
What's your ethnicity? High mtn

Don't listen to all the cumskins in this thread, they're mad about getting mogged by a non white

170cm and 168cm i got lucky with my hight
holy fuck. Thank Allah or God everyday bro. You are blessed. You should be 175 according to these heights. I am your father height, actually a bit shorter at 169.5. Do you still see young men his height? Can a 169cm get pussy in iran if he read Koran and has money?

holy fuck. Thank Allah or God everyday bro. You are blessed. You should be 175 according to these heights. I am your father height, actually a bit shorter at 169.5. Do you still see young men his height? Can a 169cm get pussy in iran if he read Koran and has money?
if you got good money you could prob get 3 wives, for some families all you need to do is impress the girls father so hight wont matter

strong htn bone structure shit facial features, softmaxx + rhino.

High end of mtn, what’s your ethnicity?

chadlite potenital fix ur horrible eyebrows and prettyboy max

Smash

• Ugh..
Reactions: ggg.tv
not over just bleach your skin

not over just bleach your skin
IMG 2630
IMG 2621
My skin is white enough Those pics i used had bad lighting (ignore the shitty buzz cut i had in that picture)

You look High HTN here. View attachment 2830826

Your eye area is good don't listen to them saying ''bug eyes'' I suggest get colored contacts maybe dark hazel or hazel itself, maybe grow some facial hair a goatee or stubble in the future. GL, HTN.
High HTN in mumbai I give him high mtn - low htn his jaw is too narrow